Thenursemum #4 Supposed to be a nurse, more bothered about her purse, forgets to be a mum, Kayteee, you ok Hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get why people follow her, all she literally does is ad/aff/gifted and bleeping pictures of herself in her mirror. There’s no good content and when she can’t think of anything tit to post she shares tiktoks

Reactions: 10
I don’t get why people follow her, all she literally does is ad/aff/gifted and bleeping pictures of herself in her mirror. There’s no good content and when she can’t think of anything tit to post she shares tiktoks
She’s known for buying a lot of her followers to I do wonder how many of the 60k are actually genuine people to be fair 😣

Reactions: 2
She’s known for buying a lot of her followers to I do wonder how many of the 60k are actually genuine people to be fair 😣
Wow I just had a read up on buying fake followers and see that they don’t engage so no likes or comments. kayteeeeeee has 60k followers but only gets like 3-8 k likes and way less comments so wonder how many she’s bought and are bots!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Does anyone else think she’s been up to something for the past few days? She’s been very quiet. My suspicious brain thinks it’s because of valentines etc and there’s another bloke on the scene.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Does anyone else think she’s been up to something for the past few days? She’s been very quiet. My suspicious brain thinks it’s because of valentines etc and there’s another bloke on the scene.
I reckon J is staying at his dad's since she went to London, she didn't show him on the way home etc and hasn't shown him since. My money is she is off opening her legs for someone for a few quid 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I reckon J is staying at his dad's since she went to London, she didn't show him on the way home etc and hasn't shown him since. My money is she is off opening her legs for someone for a few quid 🤣
That’s quite the accusation!

Reactions: 1
I say it in jest, I am not calling her a prostitute. But I do think she hasn't had J this week and that's why she has been quiet.
No I think you’re right- new man on the scene. Very strange to write about spending Valentines with your child and then not post any pictures or activities.

Reactions: 11
she probably fed the Dr so much bullshit and he has had to speak with people already working with J to find out she has over exaggerated everything and found out what is really going on with him! like all this medical professionals would just turn their backs on him if something seriously needed doing! he is putting on weight and thriving well so there is probably no concern, be a different matter if he was seriously losing weight (like he did when she starved him on the feeding school) it can't be nice for J being sick most days but it's not half as bad as she makes out and that's obvious.
So all she wants is for a professional to ‘back her kid’?!

Darn those medial professionals who are there to back SCIENCE AND YEARS OF RESEARCH.

Reactions: 12
Oh she’s definitely got some man on the scene but is hiding it off Insta.

She said she had 3 dental appointments in 7 days with the first last Friday, I think shes had another so has one left to go, she must have left J at his dad's for a few days, its half term so maybe they have some form of agreement that he has him for longer over school holidays.

Sad thing is, if it was her travelling to London multiple times for J’s dentist appointments she would be moaning like a crazy cow

Reactions: 7
I’m torn between her getting the Kieras taken away because she doesn’t deserve them and Jaxon doesn’t actually seem to need them (I say that based purely on what other SEN parents on this thread have said about eligibility criteria etc) but also worried about his level of care should he lose 60 hours a week of professional, dedicated care. Which he is not getting from his mother.

Reactions: 12
I’m torn between her getting the Kieras taken away because she doesn’t deserve them and Jaxon doesn’t actually seem to need them (I say that based purely on what other SEN parents on this thread have said about eligibility criteria etc) but also worried about his level of care should he lose 60 hours a week of professional, dedicated care. Which he is not getting from his mother.
I understand what you’re saying however she would have to parent like the rest of us. You can’t give someone carers because they are a tit mother. It will force her to parent her child. If she can’t do that then she shouldn’t have a child.

Reactions: 9
J will get fantastic support at the school he goes to. All K to the EEEeEee has to do is wait for him to get home and then watch him for 3 hours till bed time! Bet she uses the Keira’s at the weekend so she can do as she likes all day

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Sad thing is, if it was her travelling to London multiple times for J’s dentist appointments she would be moaning like a crazy cow

that's so true she moans her butt off about getting no sleep and having to drive down to gosh!!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.