Thenursemum #4 Supposed to be a nurse, more bothered about her purse, forgets to be a mum, Kayteee, you ok Hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The colleague did post again late last night, but deleted it like less than 2 minutes later. They said more than one colleague had figured out who they were. Wish I took a screenshot!
They basically said they expect Katie to address it soon, as she’ll hate that work people will have posted here. That the NMC have been sent screenshots. She’s the topic of work whatsapp groups..
That’s all I can remember. It was late 😂
I got it.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
What’s her real name? I’ve tried searching the nmc register to see if it gives any clues, but there’s no kaytees on there... I’m guessing she’s made that spelling up

Reactions: 1
What’s her real name? I’ve tried searching the nmc register to see if it gives any clues, but there’s no kaytees on there... I’m guessing she’s made that spelling up
Katie Jones

Also Js dad is called Julian so he’s not Nathan!

Reactions: 4
Nice shot of babygyal in her knickers asking for free legal adviSe. Classy. If she buys a house she thinks she'll get the reno paid for by collabs. So many Instahuns are doing this at the moment. I seriously doubt that she'll give up a few house to buy one of her own. And if she's got the money to buy a house she should definitely buy and vacate this one for a family who need it.
She would never get them. The ad ‘work’ is fading fast for her. Have you seen how awkward her recent readly ad is. She’s shocking, hardly a natural. She just wants to sheer. Kayteeeees word for share. I wouldn’t have her representing my brand. She actually puts me off the brands she advertises.

I’m sure each time I type her name I add an extra e😂

I got it.
I bloody love you lot, someone always has a screen shot of whatever’s needed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She would never get them. The ad ‘work’ is fading fast for her. Have you seen how awkward her recent readly ad is. She’s shocking, hardly a natural. She just wants to sheer. Kayteeeees word for share. I wouldn’t have her representing my brand. She actually puts me off the brands she advertises.

I’m sure each time I type her name I add an extra e😂

I bloody love you lot, someone always has a screen shot of whatever’s needed 😂
Honestly I’m soooooo bored of the online magazine subscription ad and I would be so embarrassed if I saw her in Tesco filming her club card ads.
it’s like she posts J doing cute things them BLAM hit with an ad 😂

Reactions: 7
Someone found her on there a couple months ago, there was a screen shot on the 1st or second thread.

She needs to stop lying. She was asked recently if she was still a nurse and said yes. She clearly isn’t working anymore. 13 years ago I worked on the checkouts, am I still a checkout girl?

She did a handful of shifts, she’s hardly a nurse.

Reactions: 13
Honestly I’m soooooo bored of the online magazine subscription ad and I would be so embarrassed if I saw her in Tesco filming her club card ads.
it’s like she posts J doing cute things them BLAM hit with an ad 😂
This is exactly it 😂 the Tesco one will probably be just a free subscription. Readly must be desperate asking her do ads for them. I’ve only seen 2 people on Instagram do ads for them.

Reactions: 2
Umm Katie Jones Nottingham? I don’t know what the search criteria is 😂
I’ve found one with no location listed. Qualified in adult nursing last year. But I thought in order to work you had to be registered to a location.... there isn’t a Nottingham

I’ve found one with no location listed. Qualified in adult nursing last year. But I thought in order to work you had to be registered to a location.... there isn’t a Nottingham
IIRC from when I looked/previous threads, it’s believed to be the one who got her PIN in August.. fits with the timeline of her short stint of work.

I’m confused what does the colleague mean by receipts are sent? How can a receipt prove she was still seeing her ex after she slated him? I’ve not read all the threads so fear I may have missed something?

It's the only "Kaytee" Jones that ties in with her. I'd also like to add my NMC pin doesn't show my location and I've been qualified over 8 years. Not often I see someone's pin expiring a year after they gained their pin though you usually renew after three years not a year.... Also, its exactly the same as the one I found & posted on the first or second thread

Attachments

Reactions: 4
She’s clearly not working as a nurse of all her “colleagues” are desperate to reach out to us and call out her tit. Her insta top line says Nurse.
if your not working as a nurse and only did 2-3 shifts which you moaned about it don’t really count.
KAYTEEEEEEEEE please change this to pretend-nurse or wana-b-but-CBa-nurse

Reactions: 7
Not a nurse, do work for the nhs. Just thinking through the kind of things I could get in trouble for: having an undeclared second income / not asking for permission to have a second place of employment; bringing the nhs into disrepute; giving advice (advise) as a medic when I’m not qualified to or don’t know the clinical details.
Any of those on the right lines im thank you?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.