Thenursemum #4 Supposed to be a nurse, more bothered about her purse, forgets to be a mum, Kayteee, you ok Hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has never apologised for anything. She’s such a pain.
Oh and the feeding thing? Why does she have to sit him in a chair to feed him. They could be out walks in his pushchair. He could be playing with toys on the floor. The pump and feed stand is portable. Absolutely no need for the chair for 6 hours. She could feed him slowly overnight! Just stick to the dietician plan babes.
But she will let him lick after 8s he’s put on the grimy floor where her cats walk after pawing their crappy cat litter 😕

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Sleeping tablets? Why does she have these, they are only given temporarily for a temporary time as far as I know, please correct me if I am mistaken. Besides from the obvious, lack of sleep, insomnia, other medical reasons I don’t understand why she has been subscribed them. Why would she want to take them Kiera’s or not. Is this post just for attention, she loves a bit of controversial attention doesn’t she,

Reactions: 3
There’s a time and a place for all medication but sleeping tablets when you are in sole charge of a child with complex needs is surely a recipe for disaster.
As for the murderer comment that’s massively insensitive especially from someone who is always banging on about how damaging casual racism can be you would think she would know better

Reactions: 12
There’s a time and a place for all medication but sleeping tablets when you are in sole charge of a child with complex needs is surely a recipe for disaster.
As for the murderer comment that’s massively insensitive especially from someone who is always banging on about how damaging casual racism can be you would think she would know better
I’m really hoping a big sen account calls her out on it but it won’t make a different I suppose. Just like Kisscub tried to warn everybody

GEEEEZZZ She love posing in that bleeping checkered shirt this is like post number 5 of lots of bullshit writing and a pic where she loves herself 🥱 🥱 🥱 clutching at straws for a post me thinks

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
0A512601-967B-4942-A44D-7708A618DA14.png

So does she read here or not?? Timing seems a little bit suspicious... (Long time lurker)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
View attachment 392264
So does she read here or not?? Timing seems a little bit suspicious... (Long time lurker)
It’s taken her what, 7 hrs to apologise since I called her out ? And then she’s suggested one person complained? Liar. You actually took all day to decide you weren’t in the right and if you get thousands of responses to a pair of shoes then this did not get just one DM it got way more.
And honestly take down the comment. You’ve left it there twice now. Once on the original and a second time on the ‘apology’. No. Bloody. Shame.

Reactions: 18
It’s taken her what, 7 hrs to apologise since I called her out ? And then she’s suggested one person complained? Liar. You actually took all day to decide you weren’t in the right and if you get thousands of responses to a pair of shoes then this did not get just one DM it got way more.
And honestly take down the comment. You’ve left it there twice now. Once on the original and a second time on the ‘apology’. No. Bloody. Shame.
she does it for the attention and the talks and the reshares. 100%she knew lining things up can be an autistic trait and she still chose to say it’s the trait of a murderer I mean wtf. Who would even compare lining stuff up to murdering. Again she wants the attention and the shock factor

Reactions: 14
I’m really hoping a big sen account calls her out on it but it won’t make a different I suppose. Just like Kisscub tried to warn everybody

GEEEEZZZ She love posing in that bleeping checkered shirt this is like post number 5 of lots of bullshit writing and a pic where she loves herself 🥱 🥱 🥱 clutching at straws for a post me thinks
I followed kisscub too. Absolutely love Grace and her daughter (don’t want to name kids on here obviously) it was such a shame she felt she had to leave Instagram behind.

I must have missed her trying to warn everyone. What did she say? Grace and Kayteeeee met up too with the children.

View attachment 392264
Definitely reads here. Hi baby girl. How’s Nathan? How’s the job? 😂😂

I wonder if she was advised to apologise by her amazing management 🤔😂

Sleeping tablets? Why does she have these, they are only given temporarily for a temporary time as far as I know, please correct me if I am mistaken. Besides from the obvious, lack of sleep, insomnia, other medical reasons I don’t understand why she has been subscribed them. Why would she want to take them Kiera’s or not. Is this post just for attention, she loves a bit of controversial attention doesn’t she,
So sleeping tablets can be given long term but with regular reviews and monitoring. However they are not given out willy nilly and usually given to those with mental health diagnosis. But I mean things like serious ptsd etc and chronic insomnia.

Doctors aren’t daft. They will know if someone needs them or not. If a person is not sleeping they wouldn’t be able to function. Wouldn’t be able to drive. Wouldn’t be able to post on social media.

You can get over the counter sleep aids like nytol and night nurse. She’s probably taking that 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Something along the lines of she hopes the ableist comment gets addressed (or words to that effect)

Reactions: 4
That whole murderer documentary comment is just so weird. The whole tone of it is weird. I get the impression she is trying to be funny (not showing where a worried catastrophising mother’s mind goes) but it is just so......odd.

It’s another example of how she never instinctively cheers J’s achievements. It’s a new skill. Lining them up. And I’m sorry, that comment in her apology about trying to show normal mum worries has rubbed me up the wrong way. We are still waiting on formal diagnosis from paeds and neurology and I quite often read into little things my daughter does and think oh, is that a trait of x condition, never does my mind go to flipping murderers!!! Then I have a chat with my mum or a friend who goes oh yeah so and so did that for a while and puts my mind at rest, but even so, when it’s a new skill we celebrate. It’s weird to make that inference about a child, a child with a new skill, a child who is achieving so much despite so many obstacles.

I genuinely think K doesn’t know how to have real conversations or have a genuine understanding of different relationships and roles. I think she has become good at mimicking and good at manipulating.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I genuinely think K doesn’t know how to have real conversations and a genuine understanding of different relationships and roles. I think she has become good at mimicking and good at manipulating.
I think you have nailed it in this quote 👏🏼

Reactions: 5
I know we know she’s a liar but try and add 3,000 calendars and go to the checkout you’ll see the story trying to make people order fast as there’s only a couple left is an absolute LIE

Reactions: 2
I doubt she’s prescribed actual sleeping tablets, unless it’s a very recent prescription. I don’t sleep well and I take a travel sickness tablet that knocks me out a treat, but I still hear my son (and my husband’s there too, I wouldn’t take it if I was in my own with my son).

It was originally recommended by my Doctor so it’s maybe something like that but saying that isn’t dramatic enough 😂

Can anyone share with me some insta sen mums who see through kayteeees bullshit attention seeking shite please?? Ive been on wards at gosh at the same time as her before. I used to like her tbh, now ive seen her in person though my mind has changed. (I'll add im the mum of a medically complex SEN son and i cannot stand her now🤦🏻‍♀️)

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.