Thenursemum #4 Supposed to be a nurse, more bothered about her purse, forgets to be a mum, Kayteee, you ok Hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hasn’t got time to blend real food.
HAS got time to do hair, makeup and nails.
Hasn’t got time to fit in physio or appointments.
HAS got time to duck about on Instagram.
Hasn’t got time to keep up with all the meds or basic care of his feeding tube.
HAS got time to renovate a house.

🤯 🤯 🤯 🤯

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Pahaha, what planet is this woman on?!? Why does she want a doer upper?!? I actually laughed out loud in disbelief. She is either manipulating for cash or she’s genuinely so naive and clueless that she hasn’t got the foggiest what even just an “easy” move would entail.

Hasn’t got time to blend real food.
HAS got time to do hair, makeup and nails.
Hasn’t got time to fit in physio or appointments.
HAS got time to duck about on Instagram.
Hasn’t got time to keep up with all the meds or basic care of his feeding tube.
HAS got time to renovate a house.

🤯 🤯 🤯 🤯
Don’t forget she also has time to blend her “banging smoothies” but not J’s food 😔

Reactions: 7
Perhaps this Nathan is another with money, we all know that’s all she looks for in a man. And he is the one e looking for the house with her. Just like the ex. Run Nathan run.

Reactions: 2
Perhaps this Nathan is another with money, we all know that’s all she looks for in a man. And he is the one e looking for the house with her. Just like the ex. Run Nathan run.
we need to find Nathan to warn him #somebodysavenathan

• Haha
Pahaha, what planet is this woman on?!? Why does she want a doer upper?!? I actually laughed out loud in disbelief. She is either manipulating for cash or she’s genuinely so naive and clueless that she hasn’t got the foggiest what even just an “easy” move would entail.

Don’t forget she also has time to blend her “banging smoothies” but not J’s food 😔
Was that the expensive blender the charity gave “J” she is using??

Reactions: 4
Is it really that impossible to get a mortgage as a single parent?

Reactions: 1
Is it really that impossible to get a mortgage as a single parent?
I don't think it's the single parent bit that would hold her back. They'd look at incoming and outgoings, savings, and lifestyle. They ask a lot of questions about your future plans. You don't just have to prove you can pay the mortgage, but that you can maintain the property and pay all the relevant bills and running costs. I'm not sure she could do that when you look at her lifestyle.

Maybe she’s got more of the fundraiser saved than we thought and she can buy it cash or nearly the full amount! Still need god only knows to do it up though 🙄

I don't think it's the single parent bit that would hold her back. They'd look at incoming and outgoings, savings, and lifestyle. They ask a lot of questions about your future plans. You don't just have to prove you can pay the mortgage, but that you can maintain the property and pay all the relevant bills and running costs. I'm not sure she could do that when you look at her lifestyle.
They really do scrutinise your finances don’t they. You can’t have an ounce of debt. Plus you have to have a guaranteed income.

When I was sorting my mortgage the bank were trying to say my unsociable hours payments weren’t guaranteed. Even though they are on every single pay slip, in my contract and definitely guaranteed unless I change jobs 🤦🏻‍♀️ I had to get letters from the finance department to say that it was.

She won’t be able to get a mortgage without a job unless she has the full whack to pay outright which is highly doubtful. Then again baby girl is good at fraudulent ways to obtain money.

Maybe she’s got more of the fundraiser saved than we thought and she can buy it cash or nearly the full amount! Still need god only knows to do it up though 🙄
I thought this too. She may have kept enough for a deposit. However I think it’s all an act. It was only the other month she said she only had enough money to pay for keiras for a day and a half was it, a week.

Remember the post asking for ‘ADVISE’ about her ‘friends’ new mansion 🤦🏻‍♀️ It’s all an act as she like to act the little rich girl.

Reactions: 1
I thought Nathan was the ex? I can’t keep up with baby girl. She’s more up and down than a yoyo, last week begging us to follow her aff links this weeks she’s buy a house (on what wage I’ve no idea?!)

Reactions: 2
Nice shot of babygyal in her knickers asking for free legal adviSe. Classy. If she buys a house she thinks she'll get the reno paid for by collabs. So many Instahuns are doing this at the moment. I seriously doubt that she'll give up a few house to buy one of her own. And if she's got the money to buy a house she should definitely buy and vacate this one for a family who need it.

• Haha
The colleague did post again late last night, but deleted it like less than 2 minutes later. They said more than one colleague had figured out who they were. Wish I took a screenshot!
They basically said they expect Katie to address it soon, as she’ll hate that work people will have posted here. That the NMC have been sent screenshots. She’s the topic of work whatsapp groups..
That’s all I can remember. It was late 😂

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.