Thenursemum #4 Supposed to be a nurse, more bothered about her purse, forgets to be a mum, Kayteee, you ok Hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can anyone share with me some insta sen mums who see through kayteeees bullshit attention seeking shite please?? Ive been on wards at gosh at the same time as her before. I used to like her tbh, now ive seen her in person though my mind has changed. (I'll add im the mum of a medically complex SEN son and i cannot stand her now🤦🏻‍♀️)
What was she like on the wards? Is she as entitled as she comes across?

Reactions: 1
Is she saying it’s ok to go on holiday during this pandemic? She is obviously massively thick if she does and needs to come and work with me with all the patients, see the families too. Come see the tears I shed on a daily basis you selfish witch!!

C16EF434-D0A8-48E1-B61C-8ADB0E70CD7B.png

Her adding a refer a friend link oozes desperation 😂

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Is she saying it’s ok to go on holiday during this pandemic? She is obviously massively thick if she does and needs to come and work with me with all the patients, see the families too. Come see the tears I shed on a daily basis you selfish witch!!

View attachment 393060

Her adding a refer a friend link oozes desperation 😂
WHAT SHE MEANS IS OTHER PEOPLES MONEY FROM HER FAKE FUND RAISER BUYS HER HAPPINESS FFS.

Reactions: 7
She recently did a link to a girl I knows account which brought her a fair few extra followers. The girl then reposted the link with a thanks to Kaytee and saying how much of an amazing mum and person she was and how people should follow her. I was desperate to direct her to here and let her read a few of the posts but I resisted as it felt reall catty !

Cannot deal with the really annoying cutsie quiet voice she puts on.... cant decide whether that’s more or less annoying than her pressing her flattened hand at an angle against her jaw line whilst she pouts and closes her eyes. 😡

Reactions: 7
Matched with a property surveyor....

1. I thought she wasn’t doing dating apps anymore and had deleted it from her phone and
2. Yeah do you know that a property surveyor probably doesn’t know anything about mortgages and buying houses- they deal with commercial property, so if you want a lease drawn up for an industrial unit or a rent review done kaytee then good for you but eh no, they probably aren’t going to be able to do you a resi survey- I think what you’re looking for is an estate agent.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I find that she really doesn't do herself any favours. In the height of being stressed out and overwhelmed she went and got 2 kittens and is now talking about buying a do-er upper house. I cant help but feel like so much of it is self-inflicted.

Reactions: 13
C’mon Kayteeee, whose legs are those in the new post? And why have you (unsuccessfully) edited them out?

C’mon Kayteeee, whose legs are those in the new post? And why have you (unsuccessfully) edited them out?
I wanted to ask but didn’t want to get blocked ! The only legit reason I could see for photoshopping someone out would be if it was a random member of the public (but then they shouldn’t be standing so close to her) Under COVID rules its fine to meet someone for a walk but then there would be the person she blured out and the person who toook the picture ?

I wanted to ask but didn’t want to get blocked ! The only legit reason I could see for photoshopping someone out would be if it was a random member of the public (but then they shouldn’t be standing so close to her) Under COVID rules its fine to meet someone for a walk but then there would be the person she blured out and the person who toook the picture ?
She’s read here 😂😂😂 She’s going to address it! Oh my god that’s hilarious 😂😂

I think it’s a friend and she doesn’t want to be seen as breaking Covid rules. She will say it’s someone walking past, they’re obviously not. Or she will say it’s someone from her one hundred person bubble that didn’t want to be in the photo.

Anyone starting to think she is actually back with Nathan as she missed the money? Especially as her own isn’t rolling in. That’s how she will buy a house?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.