Thenursemum #4 Supposed to be a nurse, more bothered about her purse, forgets to be a mum, Kayteee, you ok Hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looking closely at the picture it could actually be that she was behind J but has found a better picture of herself and photoshopped it into the pic - her feet look a bit weird like it’s a cut and paste. The sceptic in me wonders if she’s done it on purpose for engagement- hey guys hit me up on my post (not my DMs because any companies can’t see my engagement then)

Reactions: 7
I think she’s gonna make out it’s a ghost - some relative watching over Jaxon
Definitely heading in the direction with it 🙄 even though it’s clearly a bad photoshop as you can see the black smudged line shes drawn between J leg and his frame. Love how she wants people to comment on her post and not DMs too, all about that engagement for those AD jobs hey 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I think she’s gonna make out it’s a ghost - some relative watching over Jaxon
Some of the comments are saying this, I actually lol’d 😂 are people really that stupid. Actually... why are people that stupid? It’s so obvious someone has been poorly photoshopped out.

She will be looking on here before she answers I am sure. As she was probably going to lie about what it is. The first comment on her post about it someone actually said ‘you’ve blurred someone out.’ 😂😂

Definitely heading in the direction with it 🙄 even though it’s clearly a bad photoshop as you can see the black smudged line shes drawn between J leg and his frame. Love how she wants people to comment on her post and not DMs too, all about that engagement for those AD jobs hey 🤦🏼‍♀️
The non existent ad jobs 😂

She’s not good enough at photo shop to do that. Plus if you look at the legs they are wearing a clinging material compared to her loose trousers.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
And now she’s practically begging for comments on her post because it’s not very popular “ please guys comment about the bad photo shop job I’ve done but only on my post so I can get them comments up!!” 😂 Kaytee people don’t want to see pics of you dressing in your thrift shop swagger.

Reactions: 6
Who else feels that without her holidays, without any social events and without a hospital admission her feed is dull as dishwater? Her content is repetitive. It’s scraping the bottom of the barrel. We get it he has a Walker. We get it you like your bathroom lighting. We get it you like yourself.
But seriously polish up your posts they look so amateur. They in no way deserve the following you have or the engagement. Have you seen insta lately it’s pretty much editorial. I mean your still using a phone for content, your images are lack lustre. You don’t have a theme or even an edit that you use on each image to give it at least some consistency. It’s just not worthy of what you think it is and that’s popular and important.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I don’t think she would announce it if it was Nathan she likes to keep her single mum doing it alone (mostly with Keira’s) appearance
Oh gosh I get that, I was joking 😂😂 I actually think that’s why she’s edited the person out all together, for the doing it alone single mother image.

Who else feels that without her holidays, without any social events and without a hospital admission her feed is dull as dishwater? Her content is repetitive. It’s scraping the bottom of the barrel. We get it he has a Walker. We get it you like your bathroom lighting. We get it you like yourself.
But seriously polish up your posts they look so amateur. They in no way deserve the following you have or the engagement. Have you seen insta lately it’s pretty much editorial. I mean your still using a phone for content, your images are lack lustre. You don’t have a theme or even an edit that you use on each image to give it at least some consistency. It’s just not worthy of what you think it is and that’s popular and important.
Surprised she hasn't lost at least half of her following. She's not the poor, innocent single mum with no help she portrayed herself to be. 🙄

Reactions: 9
Totally this!!!!!! Her content is drivel. Absolute shite. Without her holidays and her stays in hospital.... Its nothing. She isn't inspirational. J is the inspirational one. I think she hates the fact her son is more popular than her. She seems like she has to have the attention on her and no one else.
There's nothing in her that interests me other than me watching her down fall 😂
She does nothing. Even playing with her child seems to be a chore. She doesn't advocate anymore other than herself. She could be doing so much more with her platform. But it's never been for advocating and raising awareness.... Her ableism and complete lack of compassion shows that. She never helps others. Her account has always been about herself. Using J to get attention and she's trying desperately to shift that attention from him to her.... And it's not happening. Her posts get just over a thousand likes.... Yet she has over 61k followers. That doesn't represent the number of followers what so ever. Even the J posts arnt doing as well as they were..... Queue her ending up in hospital to post a pic of him in a hospital bed to boost those figures.
When she's posting a photo of herself for the fifth time in that horrendous blue jacket coming out with drivel you should just know kaytee yo give it up. Your a nasty, narcissistic, attention seeker who other than J has nothing to boast about. Not even the prada, gucciband chanel stashed in your cupboards.
Even the kittens to me screamed her trying to be relatable. Look I'm a mum with a happy home, pets, a child.
Content. Her whole life is content. That new photo of them out with the walker. Will of been a staged set up of her knowing the walker brings in the likes so let's go out for a walk to take a"inspirational" photo to boost them figures.
Can see straight through her.

I don’t think she would announce it if it was Nathan she likes to keep her single mum doing it alone (mostly with Keira’s) appearance
I agree and she'll look a right fool of she does when she's given it the whole he was toxic blah blah crap to make everyone feel sorry for her. Giving it the whole independent woman stuff... I also remember she said he was with someone else now and was looking at houses together. So I can't see it being him. She's obvs gutted she lost the money source 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Totally this!!!!!! Her content is drivel. Absolute shite. Without her holidays and her stays in hospital.... Its nothing. She isn't inspirational. J is the inspirational one. I think she hates the fact her son is more popular than her. She seems like she has to have the attention on her and no one else.
There's nothing in her that interests me other than me watching her down fall 😂
She does nothing. Even playing with her child seems to be a chore. She doesn't advocate anymore other than herself. She could be doing so much more with her platform. But it's never been for advocating and raising awareness.... Her ableism and complete lack of compassion shows that. She never helps others. Her account has always been about herself. Using J to get attention and she's trying desperately to shift that attention from him to her.... And it's not happening. Her posts get just over a thousand likes.... Yet she has over 61k followers. That doesn't represent the number of followers what so ever. Even the J posts arnt doing as well as they were..... Queue her ending up in hospital to post a pic of him in a hospital bed to boost those figures.
When she's posting a photo of herself for the fifth time in that horrendous blue jacket coming out with drivel you should just know kaytee yo give it up. Your a nasty, narcissistic, attention seeker who other than J has nothing to boast about. Not even the prada, gucciband chanel stashed in your cupboards.
Even the kittens to me screamed her trying to be relatable. Look I'm a mum with a happy home, pets, a child.
Content. Her whole life is content. That new photo of them out with the walker. Will of been a staged set up of her knowing the walker brings in the likes so let's go out for a walk to take a"inspirational" photo to boost them figures.
Can see straight through her.

I agree and she'll look a right fool of she does when she's given it the whole he was toxic blah blah crap to make everyone feel sorry for her. Giving it the whole independent woman stuff... I also remember she said he was with someone else now and was looking at houses together. So I can't see it being him. She's obvs gutted she lost the money source 😂
I’m so glad it’s not just me that’s noticed she keeps wearing that same awful jacket 😂😂

Oh gosh I get that, I was joking 😂😂 I actually think that’s why she’s edited the person out all together, for the doing it alone single mother image.
Agreed. But I don’t understand why not just take a photo without that person in it? Or have them take it?! Why go through the effort of the questionable photoshop job?! Or just show who you’re with. She’s allowed a support bubble. It makes no sense?! Or if (which I don’t believe it is) someone passed in the background or you pal doesn’t want to be in the shot, why not take another photo. Or not post it to the gram at all. No one is going to care about not having a post like that on their feed.

Her posts engagements have been pretty poor for an “influencer”. I think more and more people are beginning to see through her crap. I think they still follow just to see the sort of car crash telly type stuff that’s going on.

Also, has she actually explained it?

Last edited:
Agreed. But I don’t understand why not just take a photo without that person in it? Or have them take it?! Why go through the effort of the questionable photoshop job?! Or just show who you’re with. She’s allowed a support bubble. It makes no sense?! Or if (which I don’t believe it is) someone passed in the background or you pal doesn’t want to be in the shot, why not take another photo. Or not post it to the gram at all. No one is going to care about not having a post like that on their feed.

Her posts engagements have been pretty poor for an “influencer”. I think more and more people are beginning to see through her crap. I think they still follow just to see the sort of car crash telly type stuff that’s going on.

Also, has she actually explained it?
No still not explained. She can’t go with the whole ghost thing that people are commenting surely, it’s obviously photo shopped. There’s two perfect holes in the tree 😂

It’s not someone walking past as the feet are pointing towards J and it looks like they were bending down.

She recently did a link to a girl I knows account which brought her a fair few extra followers. The girl then reposted the link with a thanks to Kaytee and saying how much of an amazing mum and person she was and how people should follow her. I was desperate to direct her to here and let her read a few of the posts but I resisted as it felt reall catty !
A EX FRIEND of mine; we both liked Katie a year or so ago, then I started to get the feels and eye roll then I messaged her about something she had previously shut down but then was posting about it and got a lot of bother for asking a genuine question, it opened my eyes, not long after that I told my friend and she acted all shocked and disgusted. me and friend fell out and to this day I still see her like and comment on Katie instag, being all besties. I am glad we not friends now because I seen aside to her I dont like.

Oh I hadn't even noticed that! But incredibly obvious now you mention it...
good spot omg your right, that is so funny, poor job on editing that seeing as she is the queen of editing and filters lol

Reactions: 3
Ok, I take back what I said. It was someone walking past.

However, a lot of people did notice Kayteeee.
Would have been easy to just retake the picture or just say it was a stranger unintentionally photo bombing her shot lol

Reactions: 1
Haha yes I stand corrected 😂😂 I bet she had a laugh to herself at all us cynical Sallys and our theories!! But I still don’t understand why go through the bother. Especially if she wasn’t even sure about posting it in the first place. I mean why would you bother?! And surely if you were setting up your phone and the timer etc you would’ve seen the person coming anyway, why not just wait? Why not take it again? It’s still a bizarre situation whichever way you look at really

Attachments

Haha yes I stand corrected 😂😂 I bet she had a laugh to herself at all us cynical Sallys and our theories!! But I still don’t understand why go through the bother. Especially if she wasn’t even sure about posting it in the first place. I mean why would you bother?! And surely if you were setting up your phone and the timer etc you would’ve seen the person coming anyway, why not just wait? Why not take it again? It’s still a bizarre situation whichever way you look at really
because she knew people would notice and would message or comment which then gives her content to use because she knows she is running dry on the woe me J posts. Its all catching up on her now, more SEN parents coming forward and calling her out, recent work colleagues calling her out, her following is falling harder than a brick falling down off a great height.

Reactions: 1
So she doesn’t actually take ‘still’ photos. She films and constantly records and then screenshots the parts she deems good enough for a photo. She has said this herself.
The bit that concerns me is in that 5-10min video she could have filmed, a number of people could have walked past. Why on the photo she posted is the person wearing black and pretty much facing towards Jaxon, but the photo SHE posted is someone in brown boots walking away.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.