Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dizzy

VIP Member
Cunt-chella incoming. She’s packed a Lynyrd Skynyrd t-shirt - I wonder if she can name one song? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 12

PinkFigs

VIP Member
Wow … herdaughter has £500 Dior high tops on for her school disco. Mummy’s influencer work must be bringing in the £££
£500 on trainers for a primary school child is ridiculous! Even Prince William and Kate Middleton put their kids in Clarks and Startrite shoes. If I saw a kid at my child's school in £500 trainers I'd automatically assume they were a chavvy family.

• Haha

Lovestolurk

VIP Member
If you want to party that’s fine but perhaps it’s the kind of thing you should do for 3 nights child free rather than dragging them around. Their poor 3rd child is just left feral. She is more bothered about the rose than entertaining her children appropriately

Dizzy

VIP Member
So Katie’s moaning that someone (I’m guessing from this thread) has put her child at risk by criticising her for posting her daughter in her easily identifyable school uniform. Apparently that’s the person who’s put her daughter’s security and safety at risk NOT her mother for posting the picture to her thousands of followers in the first place, oh no. Can these influencers not see the danger in plastering pictures of their children all over the internet (and in Katie’s case pictures where her children are often in bikinis or naked)? Sure, take pictures of your kids, share them with family and friends by all means but why the actual fuck would you share them with thousands and thousands of strangers? And then swerve all blame when it comes to the risk that then poses! It blows my mind.

Reactions: 11

Exhaustednurse

VIP Member
Yes it’s so try hard.

I love Ibiza too, some of my happiest memories are from there ranging from times as a single woman, to with my husband and onwards with us as family.

Those that are in the know in Ibiza do not have to story every moment on Instagram - true hedonistic can’t be shared across social media. Getting a bit pissed on rose, and listening to 90’s garage, that’s not aspirational love.

• Haha
I hope the insurance company doesn’t pay out because she’s so irresponsible with information on the internet, she even posts when she is away and how long for ffs
She’s lucky it was just the car that was stolen and not one of her children the amount of information she posts. It really doesn’t take a rocket scientist to work out where she lives. And her children have no privacy at all, she posts inappropriate photos of them constantly and makes it very obvious which school they go to and which dance class they attend. Even her brag about Isabella going to private school has made it clear where she is going! She’s a fucking twat!
Yep. I did a quick Google on all the information she’s given re the new house, of which there is lots, and easily found where she likely lives.

We know where her kids go to school, their favourite cake shops, where her husband works, when and where they are on holiday, where her children go to dance lesson! dates of births, dates they got married… so much personal data! These instahuns are crazy! She gave even more info today by trying to say she doesn’t 🤣. And yes those children are so over exposed!

flippinpancakes

Makes me laugh when the instahuns threaten with the police…. As if the police will do anything. Someone has located which school her child goes too by the information SHE has posted…….yet it is someone else’s fault. AND she has just made it 1000 times worse by saying she will be alone whilst travelling to and from school - nobody knew that information- she could have been taking her and collecting her WHY post allll this information about her child. As someone else said I hope the police give her a good talking too about online safety and children privacy as she is the only one endangering her children.

lucypuss

I’m sorry but the “we’re only staying here for a week as our villa isn’t ready” is utter crap. So she’s telling us that she cancelled the villa she had booked? I don’t think so, it would’ve cost a fortune. Something tells me there was no villa booked in the first place.

Wifo1976

VIP Member
The stories when they go out, never seen people love themselves as much as this lot! Obviously having THE BEST TIME

Dizzy

VIP Member
Going to an over priced beach club every day must be boring as shit. As @Simbama12 said, they’re just doing what they do at home but calling it ‘boho’ 🙄

• Haha

Dizzy

VIP Member
No mistaking that she’s raking it in ATM. And bloody Ibiza again - adopt the brace position for wall to wall lace outfits like my nans curtains, sunsets with ‘I’ve missed you Ibiza’ hashtags, fucking terrible dancing, laughing hysterically because everything is just so fucking funny and ‘boho babe’ shots of the kids ✌🏼

• Haha

Lovestolurk

VIP Member
Most people are outraged about MH because they lost loved ones, livelihoods or spent the best part of a year lonely. But Chav Life Styled is still raging she got called out for going to a party and being called out for rule breaking

• Haha