Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SweaterWeather

This groups holidays are just so hedonistic, showy and me me me. Have they not considered, I don’t know, just going to the fucking beach with the kids! It’s beach club beds, rose all day and €80 paella with the kids playing under the table. Or with a babysitter. I’m hoping there’s a big chunk of unfiltered family beach time behind the scenes but I seriously doubt it. I follow kerri and atleast she does sort of normal stuff.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10

Pistachio

Someone please start a thread on Anna Brem Wilson, I can’t be the only one who finds her infuriating! You thought mums life styled posing was bad, you should have seen hers!!!
I never minded her at first but recently I have found her really irritating and the full on white suit in the desert. They all think they are the cast of SATC. I like to look nice on holiday but never would I pack a suit to wear in the desert for an Instagram photo 😂 I’m laughing at the thought.

Pistachio

If only she knew it’s the definition of chav to dress your child like that
No class
No real money

That Vedra lamp she has posted about during her q&a is over £700! I just can't imagine how much she must be making via insta for that to be the price point of the interiors she's buying.
It doesn’t stack up. Her current home is so basic bitch, with cheap white washed furniture. Not high end at all. Wouldn’t be surprised if she currently has a life, laugh love sign up and a dfs sofa 😂 and leather high back dining chairs.

• Haha

flippinpancakes

Chatty Member
Not only has she told her 1000’s of followers her young daughter will be travelling alone and make it pretty obvious which route she will take by posting numerous photos which identify her house and school - she’s also informed everyone she will be home alone too as she posted a photo of her with a key…I mean how stupid can you be to put that out there and worst still may have “influenced” other people to post similar information.

these influences really need educating in internet safety when it comes to their children or do they already know the risks but ignore it as the content brings them in so much money

• Wow

Dollyp

Chatty Member
The person really made a super point regarding the designer Gucci sandals which I totally agree with but then the slightly bitchy comment about her teeth 😬 Has only given Katie the ‘go’ to play the poor me girl. Some of the comments off her other influencer mates are really sickening the one from Pascal “your beautiful inside & out babe or Hun” really ??? Katie shares nasty sarcastic eye roll comments about her followers to just her ‘close friends’ don’t call that beautiful on the inside!

flippinpancakes

Chatty Member
The friendships do all feel very false and forced, Ivy coco use to do everything with mum life and Pan but that seems to have changed now. If one of them decided to come off instagram or got kicked off do we think they’d still be friends????……….not a chance!!!!

SweaterWeather

God help us. Strap in girls the whole crew is out tonight. Out out in case you didn’t catch the same riveting content on any of the 6 feeds. And smoking apparently…cause they’re really cool. Conveniently before Black Friday.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Everything you need to know about this woman is on her post today regarding another influencer “ I hope they paid you a shit load for it”……common, grabby and utterly self obsessed
The first time you ever hear her open her mouth you know instantly how common she is!
#guttergob #gogetarealjob

• Haha

BingoWings

Chatty Member
Al trying to out do each other - that anna they were with with short Bob is just a loud mouth attention seeker!!

Dollyp

Chatty Member
Gifted stay in a static in Cornwall .. very nice! But what an advertisement they have only been there 12 hrs & she is showing it off as per her contract but it looks like a bomb site or a robbery has taken place with all there stuff just thrown everywhere. What untidy people they are … lacking respect! I would be pissed if I was the company if that is the content she is providing in exchange for the freebie stay!

flippinpancakes

Chatty Member
She made such a big deal about this new house and made it sound very exclusive and bespoke but it’s the most boring, basic bland kitchen I’ve ever seen

• Heart

Wifo1976

VIP Member
I’d be embarrassed sharing that list. A bit showy and I’m sure it made some of her followers feel a bit inadequate given the state of the country at the moment. Some things should be kept private. Of course it’s their business if they want to spend that amount of money but maybe keep it private!

Dollyp

Chatty Member
Stop press - only there a few days before their rental is available. 🤣 keepingupwiththejones

• Haha

SavvyBee

VIP Member
I refuse on principal to swipe up on any of her links! Very clever though, shares pretty much every website her followers might click on and cookies mean she’ll get a little kick back from anything else purchased on that site in the next 28 days! Hence she covers all her bases from Netaporter to Zara and Amazon. Clearly Camber Sands won’t give her a swipe up link so she’s a bitch about the person who asked instead. Even her kid’s colic / reflux had to be turned in to an aff link for some expert. Nothing but grabby and bitchy wrapped up in linen and lace!

Zanzi202

Kate gives massive fcuks make no mistaken on this.Avid reader on here.
The brace or more to the point lack of one is being worked on (read as begged for currently) Image is key,even more so when you are striving to keep up with Laura TFBB but actually shop on Ali and Wish when you can't wangle the desired freebie.
Q & A went well today for her but then they always do when you send yourself questions from fake accounts.Must cover up the blagging story i fed the sheep about going to my boho haven for a month in a luxury rented villa but actually ended up on a Tui bargain package deal for a week 😂
We see you Kate 🙋 ( more clearly than you realise)
I thought the exact same, she couldn’t afford the luxury villa for the month (which is fine) but makes up some BS about why they had to go back home. It’s all hot air with her.

PinkFigs

VIP Member
Jeez, how much do she and her mates love themselves in that video of them all dancing in a clothes shop?!

• Sick

SweaterWeather

They all just wear variation of the same clothes, identikit insta huns. No individuality at all. Someone even asked ‘where are all your leggings from?’. Brilliant.

And Pascale’s boots look terrible.

• Haha