Themumlife_styled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Katie’s moaning that someone (I’m guessing from this thread) has put her child at risk by criticising her for posting her daughter in her easily identifyable school uniform. Apparently that’s the person who’s put her daughter’s security and safety at risk NOT her mother for posting the picture to her thousands of followers in the first place, oh no. Can these influencers not see the danger in plastering pictures of their children all over the internet (and in Katie’s case pictures where her children are often in bikinis or naked)? Sure, take pictures of your kids, share them with family and friends by all means but why the actual duck would you share them with thousands and thousands of strangers? And then swerve all blame when it comes to the risk that then poses! It blows my mind.
I was about to post the same!!! She posted a photo clearly showing her uniform and where her kids go to school. Also, she’s always posting their faces so everyone knows what her children look like. Madness

Reactions: 5
How does putting a black and white photo of a school uniform make it any more anonymous?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Such narcissistic behaviour that she blames everyone else

She tries to make out people are more interested in her/her kids than they actually are

From what she posts, the photo of her in her uniform was identifying enough because she also shares at other points the area she lives, the view from the house, so googling “area + private school + checked skirt uniform” wouldn’t take anyone long to figure it out!

From what she posts, the photo of her in her uniform was identifying enough because she also shares at other points the area she lives, the view from the house, so googling “area + private school + checked skirt uniform” wouldn’t take anyone long to figure it out!
Exactly. She also posted her acceptance letter from the school and it had the school’s name on it…

• Wow
Reactions: 10
And the fact that if a couple of people on Tattle can work out where the school is then you can bet your ass plenty of her 80k+ followers would have too. Put simply, if she hadn’t posted the picture in the first place, there wouldn't be a problem.

She has now said they do not live near the school and it’s a different one to the acceptance letter 🤷🏻‍♀️ Truth or damage limitation?

Out of all the influencers I follow/follow on Tattle/see in my insta explore page, no one shares pics of their daughters in swimsuits as much as her. I couldn’t believe in her holiday feel when she had not one but 2 clips of girls licking ice creams. Doesn’t everyone, but especially people who live their life on Instagram, know that those are exactly the kind of pics that p*edos like to edit? She’ll probably read this and think I’m a p*edo, when really she just doesn’t want to face the truth that she has massively exposed her children to god knows who. So so stupid and dangerous.

Reactions: 3
She has now said they do not live near the school and it’s a different one to the acceptance letter 🤷🏻‍♀️ Truth or damage limitation?

Out of all the influencers I follow/follow on Tattle/see in my insta explore page, no one shares pics of their daughters in swimsuits as much as her. I couldn’t believe in her holiday feel when she had not one but 2 clips of girls licking ice creams. Doesn’t everyone, but especially people who live their life on Instagram, know that those are exactly the kind of pics that p*edos like to edit? She’ll probably read this and think I’m a p*edo, when really she just doesn’t want to face the truth that she has massively exposed her children to god knows who. So so stupid and dangerous.
Could not agree more. How can she not see how much shes compromising their privacy and safety.

Reactions: 2
I’d also love to know what exactly she thinks the police will do! Hopefully they give her a lesson in online safety and child safeguarding, particularly in relation to the half naked photos and videos she shares on her public platform! The name of the school wasn’t posted explicitly on here either that I saw (just initials) so if she’d not already given away so much about where they live and the fact it was private then it would take a hell of a lot more to work out which school it was! She also could have left out the skirt from the uniform in the pic which makes it more easily identifiable.

Maybe she’s panicking as himself will go mad and her life as an instahun will be in tatters.
My husband would go bananas.

Makes me laugh when the instahuns threaten with the police…. As if the police will do anything. Someone has located which school her child goes too by the information SHE has posted…….yet it is someone else’s fault. AND she has just made it 1000 times worse by saying she will be alone whilst travelling to and from school - nobody knew that information- she could have been taking her and collecting her WHY post allll this information about her child. As someone else said I hope the police give her a good talking too about online safety and children privacy as she is the only one endangering her children.

Reactions: 11
Exactly nobody on her open instagram needed to know she was going to a private school that information should only be given to family and friends. What other reason apart from showing off would she have posted about it ??

Also do u think someone alerted her to it? Or she regularly has a look on here and posts on other peoples threads? Why would someone admit to her they read her threads?

Reactions: 7
Exactly. I think she posted to show off and then someone (multiple people?) DM’d her pointing out how dangerous it is to post that information. So now she’s using tattle as a scapegoat “someone posted the name of the school”. No. You posted all the info needed for someone to work it out. You put this info out for “us” to see. You endanger your own children.

Can’t believe she’s using the fact she posts photos of her kids in bikinis to somehow try back her own point up?
I personally think it’s disgusting that she finds it normal to post photos of her child in swimwear to thousands of strangers. To what end? You know there’s weirdos on the internet. Why even risk it?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Gosh. Make it make sense. It’s some vile absolute strangers fault, not the child’s mother for sharing details. Please make it make
Sense!

That’s our point! Anyone can share info: find more Info, you are sharing your children with strangers!

Just shaking my head. So much over sharing from her. Everything she’s said in her stories is Uber defensive, I don’t know where her daughter goes to school from that post, and I couldn’t care less. She’s so showy and now it’s backfired. The police Cba investigating serious stuff, hopefully they’ll just tell her to be more careful with what she shares in future.

Reactions: 8
So Katie’s moaning that someone (I’m guessing from this thread) has put her child at risk by criticising her for posting her daughter in her easily identifyable school uniform. Apparently that’s the person who’s put her daughter’s security and safety at risk NOT her mother for posting the picture to her thousands of followers in the first place, oh no. Can these influencers not see the danger in plastering pictures of their children all over the internet (and in Katie’s case pictures where her children are often in bikinis or naked)? Sure, take pictures of your kids, share them with family and friends by all means but why the actual duck would you share them with thousands and thousands of strangers? And then swerve all blame when it comes to the risk that then poses! It blows my mind.
Literally selling their own children!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.