Themumlife_styled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow … herdaughter has £500 Dior high tops on for her school disco. Mummy’s influencer work must be bringing in the £££
£500 on trainers for a primary school child is ridiculous! Even Prince William and Kate Middleton put their kids in Clarks and Startrite shoes. If I saw a kid at my child's school in £500 trainers I'd automatically assume they were a chavvy family.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That’s crazy for a pair of shoes that will be grown out of in a matter of months. What does the husband do for a living? I notice the pics we see of the current house, look like a bog standard semi, with very questionable basic witch interior choices. Think another case of smoke and mirrors.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That’s crazy for a pair of shoes that will be grown out of in a matter of months. What does the husband do for a living? I notice the pics we see of the current house, look like a bog standard semi, with very questionable basic witch interior choices. Think another case of smoke and mirrors.
Fur coat, no knickers as my dad would say!
I always wonder if that’s a rented house as well (not that there is anything wrong with that with current house prices etc) but otherwise how could they possibly fund the cost of a new house build and not sell their own?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Could the trainers be fake? I know she’ll say they’ll get passed down to the other two girls but that’s still daft imo!

Reactions: 4
I do think he has a good job
Could the trainers be fake? I know she’ll say they’ll get passed down to the other two girls but that’s still daft imo!
no dont think so - I bet she purchased them in Paris on her recent gifted trip to promote 20% off tax for U.K. visitors.

Reactions: 2
She can’t afford to pay for them they will be gifted
Lots of influencers get given designer freebie clothes for kids from that place that has a store in Bluewater. Base clothing maybe? ChloeLauren seems to get given loads of Burberry and Gucci stuff for her kids.

A few points. The Year 6 child (10 or 11 year old) has a Blowdry with curls = chav, think Katie Price child rearing. Katie TMLS says toilet 😩😩😩 (when you’re smart you know this is horrid) Lastly the internet is flooded with those fake Dior shoes. A simple sum up = common chav, no class. A young child should never be wearing those shoes

Her husband is fairly senior in finance and I would hazard a guess that TMLS is pulling in a pretty penny herself. The chav trainers will be gifted through one of her collabs or very heavily discounted.

Reactions: 3
Yeh he’s one of the global heads of business (commercial sales I believe) at a huge advertising agency owned by WPP. I know people who work there, he will be easily making way into 6 figures

Reactions: 2
They’re fake. She also wears fake tit. You can tell because she will wear it in a post but not tag it or make a big deal of it.

Yeh he’s one of the global heads of business (commercial sales I believe) at a huge advertising agency owned by WPP. I know people who work there, he will be easily making way into 6 figures
He will be on around 100k plus. It won’t be loads and loads because WPP pay chicken feed. I’d say they have a combined income of 150k ish. 3 kids and a mortgage doesn’t leave her with the lifestyle she wants to portray.

Reactions: 9
They’re fake. She also wears fake tit. You can tell because she will wear it in a post but not tag it or make a big deal of it.

He will be on around 100k plus. It won’t be loads and loads because WPP pay chicken feed. I’d say they have a combined income of 150k ish. 3 kids and a mortgage doesn’t leave her with the lifestyle she wants to portray.
I have often suspected she wears fakes goes back to her going to primark in a pandemic heavily pregnant just to get their pants… like you buying your kids Gucci/Dior shoes but not supermarket even granny pants. 🤷🏽‍♀️

Her mates wear fakes, Fashionable Pan is quite open about it, to her credit.

Reactions: 5
She has had a Chanel wallet on a chain for years which I assume is real but recently a new Chanel bag has appeared - now I’ve never seen an unboxing of that have you? Big successful influencer would normally do, to her defence she may say she doesn’t want to flaunt it because she would be critiqued but it does make you wonder … #fake?
The Chanel trainers are real - well she showed off the carrier bag & tagged the personal shopper who tracked them down for her but the bag just appeared without any mention.
The Dior tote is definitely a beach fake purchase, to be honest I’ve seen some good ones!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I love lobster - on the few occasions I have it! I just don’t let the world and his mates know I’m having it, I think that’s where the difference is! She’s such a show off about everything 🙄

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.