Themumlife_styled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh kill me now she’s going to coachella. Unfollowed. No one needs that shower of shite in their feed.
I do wonder if she knows that Coachella isn’t like British festivals where you just get pissed in the sun all day. They make you drink in what is essentially a pen - no waggling your pint glass of Whispering Angel in the sun and rolling on the floor hammered.

Plus, it’s bloody FREEZING at night.

Reactions: 7
I will also be unfollowing. SmartPrice Anine Bing does Coachella. duck me 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I do wonder if she knows that Coachella isn’t like British festivals where you just get pissed in the sun all day. They make you drink in what is essentially a pen - no waggling your pint glass of Whispering Angel in the sun and rolling on the floor hammered.

Plus, it’s bloody FREEZING at night.
I’m going to hazard a guess at No! Add to that list, there’s no speed garage tent. People that go to the festivals for the gram vs the music are the worst but coachella is full of people like her too.

Reactions: 6
So Kaaaaaaay-eeeeeey (she can’t pronounce the T in her name) has FINALLY got her manky teeeef sorted 😂 she’s such a chav, her accent is so common!!

Reactions: 1
So Kaaaaaaay-eeeeeey (she can’t pronounce the T in her name) has FINALLY got her manky teeeef sorted 😂 she’s such a chav, her accent is so common!!
Was obviously holding out for a company to offer them for free as she said she’s working with them 😂 and blaming it on pregnancy 😂😂

• Haha
Meanwhile in ‘peasant land’ I’m still saving for my Invisalign! Although my teeth aren’t half as bad
Oh you little peasant……..what you need to do is document your childrens live online for them to be exploited and wanked over and voila you can have a free Invisalign in no time

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Casually filming other peoples children for her 75k followers to gawp at. God she's so irresponsible. And stupid.

Casually filming other peoples children for her 75k followers to gawp at. God she's so irresponsible. And stupid.
This is so irresponsible and selfish. There could be ‘looked after’ children on that story! Whose identity and location could be compromised, just so a chav can share content.

She’s vile for posting other children. I think she tried for a third baby to get a boy as she seems to dress her like a little boy, she use to dress the girls in lovely clothes but doesn’t seem to bother anymore.

Reactions: 3
LOLLL “inherited Chanel bags from my mum”.
they’re fake, Katie.
Such bollocks isn’t it! Chavvy Katie from Deptford making out her mum was lady of the manor. Even using the word ‘inherit’ - it’s a bit of leather regardless if it was bought in Chanel or from a market stall.

Reactions: 8
Whilst her parents always seemed lovely in her stories I don’t think they are people that could afford Chanel handbags costing thousands

Reactions: 4
I’ve no idea if they’re fake or not (I’m sure some of the designer stuff she and kids wear is) however Chanel handbags weren’t ‘that’ expensive years ago. Yes it was still a designer purchase which would have been in the hundreds but it’s only the last 5 years that Chanel has become the astronomical rip off that it is now.

Reactions: 2
Whilst her parents always seemed lovely in her stories I don’t think they are people that could afford Chanel handbags costing thousands
A long time ago she said that her Dad was finally moving out of the family home and as sad as I am I looked it up on Rightmove and it was a 2/3 bed ex council house in a really rough area so no I really don’t think they could afford Chanel handbags 😱

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.