Themumlife_styled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her youngest is so badly behaved. If she’d told her ‘no’ when she was younger then she’d be far better behaved now.

Reactions: 3
She uses the behaviour as content, she’ll love it when she does something like this so she can post it on instagram- it’s very bizarre. She just likes babies she can dress up and make cute, but can’t handle them when they got older she was the same with Lottie

Reactions: 7
Her youngest is so badly behaved. If she’d told her ‘no’ when she was younger then she’d be far better behaved now.
Is emptying out a box of tampons “badly behaved”? This is probably one of those random, mundane things that kept her quiet for 15-20 mins.

Is emptying out a box of tampons “badly behaved”? This is probably one of those random, mundane things that kept her quiet for 15-20 mins.
No, I wouldn't class it as badly behaved. A lot of the other things she posts about are bad behaviour though. She doesn't teach her daughter any manners.

I feel like she’s been drinking a bit much tonight and hasn’t thought much before posting. Multiple stories of scantily dressed pre teen girls dancing, plus showing her cheap looking white gloss kitchen with bare lightbulbs and walls, and dirty carpets. Takes the shine off a bit.

Reactions: 10
She’s always quite careful not too show too much of the house as it’s not quite the instahun home she likes us to believe it is!!

Agree, now my kids are older they would be really embarrassed if I posted videos of them dancing about, they should feel comfortable in their own home that what they do is private - but not the insta hun generation kids, they can’t even dance in their kitchen without it being posted to thousands of strangers - it’s soooo sad!! Imagine not having privacy even in Your own home, if she wasn’t drinking so much she might have been able to think about her childrens needs more - but she just sees it as content!!!

Reactions: 5
She’s always quite careful not too show too much of the house as it’s not quite the instahun home she likes us to believe it it!!!
Remember when she kept saying "we're having a house built" to make it sound better than "we're buying a new build"?! 😂 She shows little curated corners (which is fine, she's under no obligation to show her house) but she's such a show off that you know if it was really lovely she'd be posting about it. From the glimpses I've seen, it often looks a tip.

Reactions: 8
Remember when she kept saying "we're having a house built" to make it sound better than "we're buying a new build"?! 😂 She shows little curated corners (which is fine, she's under no obligation to show her house) but she's such a show off that you know if it was really lovely she'd be posting about it. From the glimpses I've seen, it often looks a tip.
I imagine it is a large new build but not much has been done as that takes money. Beautifying a house is hard work.

Reactions: 1
As bleeping IF she’d be wearing Asda if she wasn’t being paid! 🙄🖕🏼

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
The suit looked terrible, even her most devoted followers must realise she’s lying through her teeth!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.