Themumlife_styled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The person really made a super point regarding the designer Gucci sandals which I totally agree with but then the slightly bitchy comment about her teeth 😬 Has only given Katie the ‘go’ to play the poor me girl. Some of the comments off her other influencer mates are really sickening the one from Pascal “your beautiful inside & out babe or Hun” really ??? Katie shares nasty sarcastic eye roll comments about her followers to just her ‘close friends’ don’t call that beautiful on the inside!

Reactions: 10
Thigh gap? Doesn't everyone want a thigh gap - weird
Exactly! She knows she has a really good figure yet makes out she ‘has her insecurities’ about it even though she’s happy to show herself in swimwear on a daily basis.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I don't mean to be rude or disrespectfully but has she got her flap hanging out in this pic.
Or is it that she hasn't had a wax.
Something is definitely hanging out them pants.

She has such a boyish figure very flat chest I really don't understand why anyone would be jealous of her figure.
But put your flap in your pants Katie.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don't mean to be rude or disrespectfully but has she got her flap hanging out in this pic.
Or is it that she hasn't had a wax.
Something is definitely hanging out them pants.

She has such a boyish figure very flat chest I really don't understand why anyone would be jealous of her figure.
But put your flap in your pants Katie.
Haha yes I see the sticky out part! 😂

I have to admit I am envious of her tummy being so flat and toned after 3 kids. She must do some serious exercise or is very lucky!

Reactions: 1
Haha yes I see the sticky out part! 😂

I have to admit I am envious of her tummy being so flat and toned after 3 kids. She must do some serious exercise or is very lucky!
I am really surprised anyone would be envious of her body. I really am. And when I say this I am not body shaming but its the body of a boy.

Apparently she gives no fucks how eloquently wrote by Katie and all the hard times she's been through.
Who gives a flying FCUK sick of the sob stories to change the narrative she spills out of her mouth when questioned.

Reactions: 5
I am really surprised anyone would be envious of her body. I really am. And when I say this I am not body shaming but its the body of a boy.

Apparently she gives no fucks how eloquently wrote by Katie and all the hard times she's been through.
Who gives a flying FCUK sick of the sob stories to change the narrative she spills out of her mouth when questioned.
Tbh I am jealous of anyone with a flat tummy as it’s my problem area after having 3 large babies 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 1

Kate gives massive fcuks make no mistaken on this.Avid reader on here.
The brace or more to the point lack of one is being worked on (read as begged for currently) Image is key,even more so when you are striving to keep up with Laura TFBB but actually shop on Ali and Wish when you can't wangle the desired freebie.
Q & A went well today for her but then they always do when you send yourself questions from fake accounts.Must cover up the blagging story i fed the sheep about going to my boho haven for a month in a luxury rented villa but actually ended up on a Tui bargain package deal for a week 😂
We see you Kate 🙋 ( more clearly than you realise)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Tbh I am jealous of anyone with a flat tummy as it’s my problem area after having 3 large babies 😂
Same! I’m very envious of a flat tummy as my middle is my problem area! I exercise and eat well in the main but just can’t sort that out. Clothes look good on her and she knows it, I know everyone has insecurities, but come on! A thigh gap ? Playing on her followers after the teeth comment.

I do really feel for her on the loss of her mum, that is sad and they were obviously very close. She still comes across as a bit of a mean girl though. It’s all for the gram!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Kate gives massive fcuks make no mistaken on this.Avid reader on here.
The brace or more to the point lack of one is being worked on (read as begged for currently) Image is key,even more so when you are striving to keep up with Laura TFBB but actually shop on Ali and Wish when you can't wangle the desired freebie.
Q & A went well today for her but then they always do when you send yourself questions from fake accounts.Must cover up the blagging story i fed the sheep about going to my boho haven for a month in a luxury rented villa but actually ended up on a Tui bargain package deal for a week 😂
We see you Kate 🙋 ( more clearly than you realise)
I thought the exact same, she couldn’t afford the luxury villa for the month (which is fine) but makes up some BS about why they had to go back home. It’s all hot air with her.

Reactions: 9
There’s nothing wrong with staying at Sensatori - especially with kids. We looked at it for a week in August and it was the most expensive place to stay in Ibiza for a family! Did she mention it at all?

Reactions: 2
I’m sorry but the “we’re only staying here for a week as our villa isn’t ready” is utter crap. So she’s telling us that she cancelled the villa she had booked? I don’t think so, it would’ve cost a fortune. Something tells me there was no villa booked in the first place.

Reactions: 11
There’s nothing wrong with staying at Sensatori - especially with kids. We looked at it for a week in August and it was the most expensive place to stay in Ibiza for a family! Did she mention it at all?
I love the hotel, stayed there last year. And your right it is at a higher price point.
She never mentioned she was staying there not once as it would spoil the image she has crafted for herself.

Reactions: 4
I have a thigh gap - when I was younger people used to tease me. I inherited it not due to being fit etc. She has a great bod though is a lot younger than me. She is also a chav with a billion hang ups and seems like a right old cow.

• Haha
Ooh that comment about the teeth really riled her!!
Nah zero fcuks are given by Mrs Boho if we are to believe her narrative.
Funny that narrative isn't it 😂
How's it working out for you Kate?
Day 3 and still we see you obsessing about the smile comment, publicly showing that despite her aggressive come back to the comment ALL the fcuks are given.
Maybe just like her bitchy comment shared from her friends WhatsApp group probably upset that follower if she saw it! Loves to dish it out on the regular but can not handle a single critical comment about herself.Instead the true narcissist in Kate counters with a full bikini shot moaning about her thigh gap 😂

If I were Kate I wouldn't worry about the gap in my teeth. I would be mortified by my flap hanging out of my staged Bikini photo.

I know she coment about her daughter wearing her clothes.
But it's a bit much to wear your daughter Bikini bottoms which resulted in the best ever boho bespoke flap hanging out the side of her tiny tiny pants...🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Slightly off topic but why do all this lot wear those glasses chains??! Apart from the fact they were #gifted, obvs. They’re bloody horrible and remind me of Jessica Fletcher!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.