Themumlife_styled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Latest post slagging off her insurers. She would be the customer from hell! Always full of self importance. Remember how she made sure she mentioned she had her ‘Range Rover’ stolen when she posted about it. Eye roll…. It was a poor mans Range Rover the Evoque.

Reactions: 6
Yep. She’s so entitled. She was slagging off Zara for asking her to not drink a coffee in the store. Usual rules don’t apply to her apparently

Reactions: 9
You can take a girl out of a rough area but you can't take the rough area out of the girl.....

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yep. She’s so entitled. She was slagging off Zara for asking her to not drink a coffee in the store. Usual rules don’t apply to her apparently
And everyone knows you can’t take drinks into Zara… surprised serial shopper doesn’t know this 😆😆😆

And everyone knows you can’t take drinks into Zara… surprised serial shopper doesn’t know this 😆😆😆
Exactly 🤣🤣 it’s not some ‘new rule’ it’s happened to me. As a reasonable human being I simply walked out finished it outside and went back in. She has to take to social media to complain. They do it for a reason! If someone was to spill coffee on the floor or hot coffee on a customer guess who would get sued.

Reactions: 7
Latest post slagging off her insurers. She would be the customer from hell! Always full of self importance. Remember how she made sure she mentioned she had her ‘Range Rover’ stolen when she posted about it. Eye roll…. It was a poor mans Range Rover the Evoque.
Also dropped it in that it was a gift from her husband, also read ‘we are soo rich, I get cars for gifts’🙄

Pretty sure it was probably leased.

Also if you’re that rich why not just buy another?!!
Absolutely! And that’s why her claim will be taking longer because they have to get settlement amounts from the lease company for what is outstanding to pay it off and any remaining amounts will go to them.

Reactions: 4
Is she for real? Working mum struggles with a glass of wine in her hand in the comfort of her own home late at night!! Wow how the other half live, maybe try and do a proper job. My heart bleeds for her 😂
Ha! They are such knobs. Course your ‘werk’ can be done from your laptop at home over a glass of wine. That’s how significant it is

• Haha
Haha! Hands up, who was it who sent her the message that she showed on her stories? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Haha! Hands up, who was it who sent her the message that she showed on her stories? 😂
I’m convinced she sent it herself so she could address the gossip on Tattle….she is obsessed with reading on here. Still 100% think it was leased just because she got it for her 40th doesn’t mean it wasn’t leased 🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
I’m convinced she sent it herself so she could address the gossip on Tattle….she is obsessed with reading on here. Still 100% think it was leased just because she got it for her 40th doesn’t mean it wasn’t leased 🤣🤣
40th 🤣🤣🤣🤣

also without sounding harsh, I’d never leave anything sentimental in a car. You’d have it in your handbag wouldn’t you, then it would really be by your side at all times

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What did it say?
It was a screenshot of an apparent message she’d received on Instagram which said something like ‘wow entitled’after her rant about her stolen car claim and she said something about you wouldn’t leave a review on trip advisor before going on the trip and how her mums lipstick had gone with the car (which is sad but not the ideal place to keep valuable belongings when cars are stolen everyday) as she used to keep it in there to keep her close and then mentioned what had been mentioned here about it being a leased car to which she said it wasn’t! The message never said anything about a lease so she must have read here. Maybe not leased then shall we say… on finance.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.