Themumlife_styled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I only saw it briefly when I came home from being out but drunken in the back of car. They looked awful.

Reactions: 1
I spied a new camel Chanel bag in that photo of her child on the stairs … lots of Chanel Lately 💰💰💰

Reactions: 1
No mistaking that she’s raking it in ATM. And bloody Ibiza again - adopt the brace position for wall to wall lace outfits like my nans curtains, sunsets with ‘I’ve missed you Ibiza’ hashtags, bleeping terrible dancing, laughing hysterically because everything is just so bleeping funny and ‘boho babe’ shots of the kids ✌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No mistaking that she’s raking it in ATM. And bloody Ibiza again - adopt the brace position for wall to wall lace outfits like my nans curtains, sunsets with ‘I’ve missed you Ibiza’ hashtags, bleeping terrible dancing, laughing hysterically because everything is just so bleeping funny and ‘boho babe’ shots of the kids ✌🏼
Yep, kids running riot at the beach clubs, and fannying about with Bohemian bond and her floral fags.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
On Bohemian Blond stories you can see Katie on the dance floor. Completely attached to her phone, whilst everyone else is dancing. So tragic

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.