Themumlife_styled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gifted stay in a static in Cornwall .. very nice! But what an advertisement they have only been there 12 hrs & she is showing it off as per her contract but it looks like a bomb site or a robbery has taken place with all there stuff just thrown everywhere. What untidy people they are … lacking respect! I would be pissed if I was the company if that is the content she is providing in exchange for the freebie stay!

Reactions: 9
Gifted stay in a static in Cornwall .. very nice! But what an advertisement they have only been there 12 hrs & she is showing it off as per her contract but it looks like a bomb site or a robbery has taken place with all there stuff just thrown everywhere. What untidy people they are … lacking respect! I would be pissed if I was the company if that is the content she is providing in exchange for the freebie stay!
I like to take a little tour of where ever we stay and do it quick before we unpack. I don’t need to show it to Instagram but like to show it to family. I can’t believe how unprofessional she is. Showing it all looking trashed. Exactly. I would not be very impressed with that representation of #pressstay 🤨

P.S I have only recently her her talk, I thought she was going to be well spoken. But oh no!
Also new to this thread.
I unfollowed her a while ago for many reasons mentioned on here but so good to see others have seen what I have.

Reactions: 6
Why she’d think that post is a good idea. Those kids posing is just the tackiest thing I’ve ever seen. A childrens life styled by a narcissistic mother. Here’s what you get. Phone, image; posing and photo obsessed girls.

Reactions: 10
Looks like they’re staying at the Sensatori Ibiza again. I thought she only stayed in bohemian luxury accommodation?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That reel her daughter filmed is so staged. She posts as if Isabella just did it all by herself and she was non the wiser. What a crock! She’s just totally ripping the sort of thing MamasStillGotIt has had success with but not wanting to copy it directly. Yawn. Plus wearing a sports bra to travel in - 🤨

Reactions: 5
That reel her daughter filmed is so staged. She posts as if Isabella just did it all by herself and she was non the wiser. What a crock! She’s just totally ripping the sort of thing MamasStillGotIt has had success with but not wanting to copy it directly. Yawn. Plus wearing a sports bra to travel in - 🤨
And clearly she placed the phone on the ledge to film herself for the last shot. Cringe.

Reactions: 3
She’s clearly not bothered about having her car stolen again as she’s made it clear they’re away and that they took a taxi to the airport 🤪 is it Sevenoaks she lives? Might pop over, I wouldn’t mind a Land Rover (or whatever it is 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's trying to make her eldest an instagram and/or TikTok sensation
I mean why would you want that for your child? Most normal parents spend their lives trying to get their kids to put their phones down. A year or so ago she was trying to say that she was a model - yeah, OK love.

• Haha
Looks like her boho bestie isn’t even in Ibiza . She’s at a festival in Croatia

Reactions: 1
This groups holidays are just so hedonistic, showy and me me me. Have they not considered, I don’t know, just going to the bleeping beach with the kids! It’s beach club beds, rose all day and €80 paella with the kids playing under the table. Or with a babysitter. I’m hoping there’s a big chunk of unfiltered family beach time behind the scenes but I seriously doubt it. I follow kerri and atleast she does sort of normal stuff.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
This groups holidays are just so hedonistic, showy and me me me. Have they not considered, I don’t know, just going to the bleeping beach with the kids! It’s beach club beds, rose all day and €80 paella with the kids playing under the table. Or with a babysitter. I’m hoping there’s a big chunk of unfiltered family beach time behind the scenes but I seriously doubt it. I follow kerri and atleast she does sort of normal stuff.
I also find it amusing that she posts this tit to
Make people jealous, but her holidays are to the same place, doing same thing even eating same thing every year. Constantly on her phone, showing off. Newsflash…. I couldn’t think of anything worse than her kind of holiday. she’s doing what she does in uk,but in Ibiza ‘take me back/I’m happiest here’ bollocks. God it’s dull as dishwater😆😆

Reactions: 14
Her kids walking around restaurants in the evening in nappies. She’s such a chav.

Reactions: 17
Her account is just so out of touch these days ….Balenciaga trainers for kids but is ok because there is 30% off!
It’s nothing but a chav show fest … the pouting posing is just cringe!!!

Reactions: 13
Going to an over priced beach club every day must be boring as tit. As @Simbama12 said, they’re just doing what they do at home but calling it ‘boho’ 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s pathetic, you wouldn’t drag your kids to clubs in the UK - why cause it’s on a beach and she can prance around in less clothes does it make it ok?! She honestly thinks she’s being such a cool mum but it’s just encouraging them to grow up so fast. Not cool

Reactions: 7
She is just the worst mother exposing her eldest’s chest area for all the worlds weirdo’s to see. Parents are suppose to protect their daughters not post revealing content on them, she honestly makes me so sad that her children are exploited in this way to fit her boho narrative. Her content makes me cringe and sickened in equal measures!!!!

She is just the worst mother exposing her eldest’s chest area for all the worlds weirdo’s to see. Parents are suppose to protect their daughters not post revealing content on them, she honestly makes me so sad that her children are exploited in this way to fit her boho narrative. Her content makes me cringe and sickened in equal measures!!!!
Yep my thoughts too. So unnecessary. That story can be accessed and screen shot by ANYONE…. What’s wrong with these insta huns!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.