Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ophelia1990

VIP Member
The vibe around them was very much not dancing in your bra and harassing the staff. Mortifying.

They all think they’re something special. It’s so tin pot. Do they realise people who actually have money don’t shoehorn a photo of a label into every single thing they do?

Bet they all fucking secretly hate each other and are constantly trying to one up each other.

Reactions: 17

Exhaustednurse

VIP Member
There’s something fundamentally unlikable about this group of influencers. They are crass, loud, appear to have no respect to people around them of staff in shops / restaurants. Clearly they must appeal to some though otherwise they wouldn’t get these deals.

Reactions: 17

BlairWaldorf86

VIP Member
You too can look stylish in Tesco jeans if you pair them with £500 Paris Texas boots and a £5,000 Chanel bag. Great tip.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

SweaterWeather

God That’s the most contrived 2 year olds party I’ve ever seen. All beige and a begged white bouncy castle and bloody beggy Lee there too. Its not about the kid at all it’s a party that’s totally for the gram. Pampas grass, naked cake and hessian clothes. Check check check. Happy birthday to thing she loves the most int he world; her feed.

flippinpancakes

Let’s play cunt chella bingo:- peace sign on repeat, pout posing-looking away from camera, lace flares, laughing HYSTERICALLY with friends, pose with drink, pose with a big bag, pose wearing short shorts, pose wearing big sunglasses, post about missing her “babies”, have I missed anything??

• Haha

Jenfoster

Everything you need to know about this woman is on her post today regarding another influencer “ I hope they paid you a shit load for it”……common, grabby and utterly self obsessed

• Wow
Reactions: 14

Simbama12

Chatty Member
This groups holidays are just so hedonistic, showy and me me me. Have they not considered, I don’t know, just going to the fucking beach with the kids! It’s beach club beds, rose all day and €80 paella with the kids playing under the table. Or with a babysitter. I’m hoping there’s a big chunk of unfiltered family beach time behind the scenes but I seriously doubt it. I follow kerri and atleast she does sort of normal stuff.
I also find it amusing that she posts this shit to
Make people jealous, but her holidays are to the same place, doing same thing even eating same thing every year. Constantly on her phone, showing off. Newsflash…. I couldn’t think of anything worse than her kind of holiday. she’s doing what she does in uk,but in Ibiza ‘take me back/I’m happiest here’ bollocks. God it’s dull as dishwater😆😆

Exhaustednurse

VIP Member
Wearing Gucci and trying on Celine in Selfridges…but straight afterwards telling us she ‘loves’ the summer stuff from Matalan and we should all buy it.
Course you do hun.

• Haha

BeauJD

Chatty Member
Her kids walking around restaurants in the evening in nappies. She’s such a chav.
I don’t have kids (yet, nothing against them!) but recently I was in Ibiza with my husband and we went out one night as a treat to quite a famous and expensive beach club for dinner and cocktails and we were seated by a family and I kid you not, all I could hear over the music was an effing iPad playing some sort of shite to keep the kids still. This was like 10pm. They think they are being all cool and boujj but people just think your a knob.

Dollyp

Chatty Member
She gets a couple of grand to ‘create content’ to wear the clothes, tags still on, pose and pout like Anine Bing (because you so want to be her) make a little 17 second reel. Takes the the high street shit off and throws it in the spare room to photograph for her preloved page then cheque comes from Oasis and she is straight on Net-A-Porter buying the stuff she really wants to wear!

• Haha
  • Heart
Can you imagine going to a beautiful beach club for the afternoon and witnessing this charade.
Feral children running around with oysters hanging out of their mouths.
A women wrapped in her Boho curtains trying so hard to be a boho white Isle chick.
Oh it's comedy gold at it's best.
And they are still in the TUI Sensotori hotel. Boho no just chaftastic.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Dollyp

Chatty Member
I loved her account at first then, followed her story with her mum which was very sad. But quickly got on to the fact she was really shady declaring gifts and everything was rather staged. I get that ‘insta’ is her job and she is a creative stylist by profession but there are advertisement rules to follow and she clearly doesn’t. Plus sells all that Wallis shit she advertises on her preloved insta account with tags still on. She only wears for one photo for the money and then sells the shit on!

Her attitude is awful when she calls people out for saying such and publicly tells them to F**k off ... fair enough but you are breaking the ASA Guidance’hun’

Also calling out companies such as Lordsclub because her order for husbands Father’s Day gift didn’t turn up, showed her up in a really bad light. I thought she came across really bad. They got her to take the stories down as they said it was libel.

The whole baby shower was disgusting, entitled and has truly put me off her and all her mates who I can’t stand anyway. 50K people dead but they had PR gifted balloons and paper plates to advertise and clearly broke many of the COVID-19 current rules.

Thickos .... and all the other influencers giving her insta love just because she seems to be the girl of the moment have no morals either!

Reactions: 13