Themumlife_styled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know why companies partner with “influencers” who are no where near their target demographic. It looks so jarring to see her with her Chanel bag and £1000 shoes banging on about how ‘beautiful’ a blazer from Asda is. As if she would pick up clothes from Asda any other time.

It’s insulting to anyone following to suggest she would actually wear any of this.

Reactions: 13
Just resurrecting this thread to say I finally worked out where she lives. It’s not at all where I thought, so to give her credit, she doesn’t make it obvious from her insta grid or stories. However I’m surprised how little they paid for it - this is a couple who travel to Ibiza multiple times a year and dress their kids in Dior trainers, etc. Priorities, I suppose!

Reactions: 2
Just resurrecting this thread to say I finally worked out where she lives. It’s not at all where I thought, so to give her credit, she doesn’t make it obvious from her insta grid or stories. However I’m surprised how little they paid for it - this is a couple who travel to Ibiza multiple times a year and dress their kids in Dior trainers, etc. Priorities, I suppose!
how much did she pay? And how did you work it out? I work not far from Keston park and thought it was around this area?

Reactions: 1
No, not near there. The land registry website gave me the answer. All publicly available information. I don’t want to be specific as that’s not fair 🙂

Ooh nothing more uninteresting on tattle than cryptic insight!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ooh nothing more uninteresting on tattle than cryptic insight!
Lol come on, I can’t post her address because it will get deleted. For the posters who are interested, here’s what I did, let’s see if it gets deleted:
Land registry sold prices search (free)
She told us which day she moved
She told us that it was a new build
You can guess the county
If you search using those criteria and then have a look on Google maps at the results, it should become obvious from pictures she’s posted and the story highlights she still has up.

Oh god, that twats are off to Paris again. Adopt the brace position.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What a bunch a chavs…. So undeserving of any success and they found eachothee. Yes Pascale you look cool quaffing champagne from a bottle at 7am. Not!

Reactions: 6
If I saw them I’d just feel so much cringe. Ageing women pretending to be young and fun. Just cos they’re covered in labels they think it makes them classy and better than everyone else. When really they’re just boozing at 7am in public.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Haha! Oh how Parisian - drinking champagne first thing in the morning!

Pretty sure French people know how heavily marketed champagne is and that the other sparkling regions are far more elite.

Chavs!

Reactions: 2
No wonder the French dislike the Brits! Is one missing? Louder than loud mouth Life of Ivy whatever her face is?!

Reactions: 6
Oh gawd, it’s going to be insufferable this weekend with them all there. Every photo and video of them thinking they are so god damn hilarious when we’re all just thinking they’re an embarrassment. Bets on who is going to be the most annoying….mines on Anna brem Wilson!

Reactions: 8
Oh gawd, it’s going to be insufferable this weekend with them all there. Every photo and video of them thinking they are so god damn hilarious when we’re all just thinking they’re an embarrassment. Bets on who is going to be the most annoying….mines on Anna brem Wilson!
Ivy coco with her big chav mouth and mum life styled for thinking she’s just walked off a catwalk for Paris fashion week

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That one needs her own thread - she’s horrific

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.