Themumlife_styled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Beware…. the peace sign will be coming through thick and fast ✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻🙄
Along with photos of her and her chums all throwing their heads back and laughing hysterically whilst wearing their lace flares

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Let’s play bleep chella bingo:- peace sign on repeat, pout posing-looking away from camera, lace flares, laughing HYSTERICALLY with friends, pose with drink, pose with a big bag, pose wearing short shorts, pose wearing big sunglasses, post about missing her “babies”, have I missed anything??

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Let’s play bleep chella bingo:- peace sign, pout posing, lace flares, pose with drink, short shorts, pose with big sunglasses, post about missing her “babies”, have I missed anything??
Post about ‘body confidence’ whilst at Coachella and how she’s ‘learned to love her body’

• Haha
Reactions: 4
And talking about how she’s dreamed of going since she was a little girl and how she wants to take her girls to experience Coachella magic

Reactions: 7
Let’s play bleep chella bingo:- peace sign on repeat, pout posing-looking away from camera, lace flares, laughing HYSTERICALLY with friends, pose with drink, pose with a big bag, pose wearing short shorts, pose wearing big sunglasses, post about missing her “babies”, have I missed anything??
Lots of sunsets with that tit sepia filter.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Some wank about ‘love you’ with that bohemian blond woman who she seems to be bets friends with but only at Instagram opportunities

And ‘Coachella nights’

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve been pre kids. When I had mates living in LA. It was great, but I could not be arsed to go nowadays, like I wouldn’t go to Glastonbury now, been there done it, 20 plus years ago. These chavvy instahuns have ruined it. Bet she cheats, totally can she her off her face shagging some 20 something

Reactions: 4
NOTHING is more boring than watching someone else’s music videos at a concert/festival. Not one person wants to see that so BORE off!!

More music videos added to the bingo

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can just see her asking all the Gen Zers around her - who’s on? Then posting like she has a scooby who’s playing. Anyone else also getting from her post that it was one of her mums requests or something?! 🙄
I had to revisit just for the cringe factor but i really don’t need to see her saggy tits being flashed around coachella. Stop trying to make cofuckingchella work too Gretchen.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.