Themumlife_styled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus above. I’ve just seen her night out in London. No elegance at all. Those chavvy girls & her calling a tiara a crown. Just so awful. Common

Reactions: 9
It’s all a bit try-hard, purely for the ‘gram! The best nights are the ones where you’re having so much fun you forget to take pictures, not document every bloody move.

Reactions: 10
How ridiculous that she’s let her daughter buy a Chanel lip gloss. Her daughter looks like she’s only 5 or 6. It’s just flash and wasteful. Why not buy her a lip gloss from Superdrug if she’s so adamant a child needs make up?

Reactions: 8
How ridiculous that she’s let her daughter buy a Chanel lip gloss. Her daughter looks like she’s only 5 or 6. It’s just flash and wasteful. Why not buy her a lip gloss from Superdrug if she’s so adamant a child needs make up?
Because those common types do that. No class - embarrassing.

Reactions: 6
Everything you need to know about this woman is on her post today regarding another influencer “ I hope they paid you a tit load for it”……common, grabby and utterly self obsessed

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Everything you need to know about this woman is on her post today regarding another influencer “ I hope they paid you a tit load for it”……common, grabby and utterly self obsessed
The first time you ever hear her open her mouth you know instantly how common she is!
#guttergob #gogetarealjob

• Haha
Reactions: 9
For the love of insta huns,just when you think you've seen it all.Someone correct me if I'm wrong but when have you ever been a guest at a wedding then less than 24hrs later you publicly share stories tagging every service used from the brides dress,venue,flowers etc.Everyone I know out of respect for the wedding party never posts the actual wedding giving them time to post first.In fact most weddings will request you not to share immediately on social media.
We all know these insta shillers are crap at disclosure at best of times and only ever tag a company when they are obliged too or are out on the beg.So it's looking like she's blagged a free wedding for her relative!
No wonder Kerri lifewithivycoco said she wants to renew her vows.

Reactions: 12
That's what I thought. I found it extremely odd and the post about the wedding dress is she saying she designed it?

Those boomerangs of her dancing behind her daughters are ridiculous! How old is she? 14??

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just pissed I suspect. Also anyone else notice how she never smiles with her teeth anymore? Manky crooked teeth

Reactions: 2
Of course she doesn’t want to pay. I’m gutted she hauled her Essex / Kent arse into London to go to Roka. All you ever hear in that place now is that horrific twang - nails on a blackboard. Chav stay in your lane

Reactions: 5
Of course she doesn’t want to pay. I’m gutted she hauled her Essex / Kent arse into London to go to Roka. All you ever hear in that place now is that horrific twang - nails on a blackboard. Chav stay in your lane
It was roka Canary Wharf - quite near her.

Reactions: 1
When they go out with other instagrammers and tag each other in stories and then they share the story they’re tagged in….so you see the same story over and over again 🙄
And they all pretend to be best friends.
I’m easily annoyed atm😂

Reactions: 10
When they go out with other instagrammers and tag each other in stories and then they share the story they’re tagged in….so you see the same story over and over again 🙄
And they all pretend to be best friends.
I’m easily annoyed atm😂
All besties on the surface but slagging each other off behind each other’s backs I bet! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They’re all such chavs. Nobody trots around in an orange suit in London. The cool people are under the radar. She’s a bloody fool - all 3 of them are.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.