Themumlife_styled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If her youngest runs off when they’re out then she needs to put her in a buggy. Or, tell her ‘No’ occasionally so that she actually learns to behave

Suspects her child has ADHD and is routinely “wild” yet let’s her be free to run whilst she quickly checks her phone next to some dodgems. I love she had to justify herself by noting she was checking friends whereabouts on this occasion, I’m sure 90% of the other times one of her girls has done something “feral” she’ll have been on social media.

Reactions: 4
Anyone see the pissed up stories she posted last night? Ranting about Matt Hancock on Celebrity and then saying how awful it was for her after she ‘misinterpreted’ the difficult to understand covid rules by having a party round Beggy Le’s house and then (rightly) got called out on it. Said she had death threats (which, if true, is totally unacceptable) and that she had a really hard time over it and how basically it was all MH’s fault. I’m certainly no fan of his but the rules were clear if you had half a brain. Wisely, she’s deleted the stories this morning but bleeping hell, what a cock.

Anyone got any ideas for a new thread title?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Most people are outraged about MH because they lost loved ones, livelihoods or spent the best part of a year lonely. But Chav Life Styled is still raging she got called out for going to a party and being called out for rule breaking

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Anyone see the pissed up stories she posted last night? Ranting about Matt Hancock on Celebrity and then saying how awful it was for her after she ‘misinterpreted’ the difficult to understand covid rules by having a party round Beggy Le’s house and then (rightly) got called out on it. Said she had death threats (which, if true, is totally unacceptable) and that she had a really hard time over it and how basically it was all MH’s fault. I’m certainly no fan of his but the rules were clear if you had half a brain. Wisely, she’s deleted the stories this morning but bleeping hell, what a cock.

I was going to post the same. She was pissed as a fart. Her posts seem a bit erratic. She broke the rules- own it! Then she was banging on about the mum police then saying it’s not her responsibility to watch her children at every moment… erm yes it is they are children!
As for ADHD, the characteristics in girls is very different to boys. Boys display naughty behaviours, girls tend to be more clumsy etc.

Reactions: 7
Crooked teeth and disbelief (that the kids are wrecking gifted furniture again for the gram)

We also need a point of reference for this gang as a whole. I’m suggesting the shameless six. TMLS, TFP, ABW, PB, CP, LOIC - ifkyk

Reactions: 8
Most people are outraged about MH because they lost loved ones, livelihoods or spent the best part of a year lonely. But Chav Life Styled is still raging she got called out for going to a party and being called out for rule breaking
🤣🤣🤣 chav life styled 🤣🤣🤣

I was going to post the same. She was pissed as a fart. Her posts seem a bit erratic. She broke the rules- own it! Then she was banging on about the mum police then saying it’s not her responsibility to watch her children at every moment… erm yes it is they are children!
As for ADHD, the characteristics in girls is very different to boys. Boys display naughty behaviours, girls tend to be more clumsy etc.
I’m guessing she has a drink problem….there’s a wine glass in almost every shot

Reactions: 7
Well done @Lovestolurk - great thread name 👏 If anyone feels like doing a new thread feel free to crack on, otherwise I’ll do a new one tomorrow

Reactions: 5
Omg I thought the same they’re massive
Oh god that’s an awful brow lamination. It’s where they reverse perm them so they stick up but this is a bad job. she’s not looking great at the moment in candid shots where she’s not posing and pouting her lip flip (it’s bleeping filler babe).

Reactions: 4
In her current story about the lip flip I thought her lower and upper front teeth all looked whiter than normal. Might be filters, though!
Oh yeh defo whitening filter but still looks like got 10 too many teeth. Obviously doesn’t bother her as she doesn’t commit to Invisalign. Fair enough but I find it weird you can be vain enough to care about lip flips but not want to correct your bite which affects how you eat, talk etc

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.