Themumlife_styled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not only has she told her 1000’s of followers her young daughter will be travelling alone and make it pretty obvious which route she will take by posting numerous photos which identify her house and school - she’s also informed everyone she will be home alone too as she posted a photo of her with a key…I mean how stupid can you be to put that out there and worst still may have “influenced” other people to post similar information.

these influences really need educating in internet safety when it comes to their children or do they already know the risks but ignore it as the content brings them in so much money

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Not only has she told her 1000’s of followers her young daughter will be travelling alone and make it pretty obvious which route she will take by posting numerous photos which identify her house and school - she’s also informed everyone she will be home alone too as she posted a photo of her with a key…I mean how stupid can you be to put that out there and worst still may have “influenced” other people to post similar information.

these influences really need educating in internet safety when it comes to their children or do they already know the risks but ignore it as the content brings them in so much money
And sadly, if she reads this post, in her head it will be you, ‘the vile stalker’ in the wrong. Make it make sense!

Reactions: 3
This still has my head shaking ….

1. The weekend they moved onto their new home they went out for dinner tagging restaurants in Sevenoaks …. me put two & two together must of moved somewhere near Sevenoaks

2. Then post stories of the new house with a few clues of type of house & location.

A quick google you can find where she lives by just that info if you can be arsed.

3. Then posts to her 80K followers plus all the people you don’t even follower her (because her account is public) that she has given her daughter her own key to such house.

4. Then posts a picture of her daughter in her new uniform albeit black & white. But it’s clear it’s a tartan skirt - Google again private schools with such skirts in X location … bingo! & she thinks making pictures b&w makes them ambiguous 🙊

Yes, maybe incorrectly a poster put on here the actual initials of the school but YOU gave us all the evidence required parading your kids for the gram ✌🏻

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
If my child said “wish you was still here” and I inexplicably decided to post this riveting commentary on Instagram, I’d definitely change it to “were” so that people didn’t think my family were thick 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 13
F&F clothing … For Fucks Sake! 🙄
Must be a big pay check to keep her shopping habit up of buying designer clothes that she can’t be bothered to return if they don’t fit! #moneytoburn

Reactions: 5
I give the F&F clothes a week before they end up on her preloved page. I thought she modelled herself on being authentic…..she wouldn’t be seen dead in F&F clothes

Reactions: 8
I give the F&F clothes a week before they end up on her preloved page. I thought she modelled herself on being authentic…..she wouldn’t be seen dead in F&F clothes
They’ll wear owt to earn a buck 🙄 it all pays for the Chanel though!

Reactions: 4
Life with Ivy coco is flogging the F&F jeans on her preloved page just days after telling us they were the best jeans ever.

Complete joke and more fool the companies for working with these piss takers

• Wow
Reactions: 9
F&F clothing … For Fucks Sake! 🙄
Must be a big pay check to keep her shopping habit up of buying designer clothes that she can’t be bothered to return if they don’t fit! #moneytoburn
She’s an absolute c***
Will clog anything, it’s shameful

How’s her Invisalign doing 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Sick of this lot taking the £££ and advertising stuff they’d never be seen dead in. Why do people not see through it?

Still, could spend £1000’s on designer stuff and they’d still look cheap. Try hards.

Reactions: 6
F&F followed by Varley! A bit confused as to who brands think she’s targeting!

Random groin shot this morning - sterling content today!

Reactions: 5
You too can look stylish in Tesco jeans if you pair them with £500 Paris Texas boots and a £5,000 Chanel bag. Great tip.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She seems to be really pimping out Lottie for content recently. Why bother sending her to private school if you’re just going to encourage her to be another posey influencer

I think L is her favourite, probably because she looks the most like her. Or maybe the eldest rightly cba to be content for her mum anymore.

I think Lottie is the right age to appeal to the vast majority of mums who follow her plus she’s cute and smiley.

Reactions: 1
Child flogger. She can’t pretend she isn’t using her children for likes, when her fashion page is 80% content of her children!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.