Themumlife_styled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope the insurance company doesn’t pay out because she’s so irresponsible with information on the internet, she even posts when she is away and how long for ffs
She’s lucky it was just the car that was stolen and not one of her children the amount of information she posts. It really doesn’t take a rocket scientist to work out where she lives. And her children have no privacy at all, she posts inappropriate photos of them constantly and makes it very obvious which school they go to and which dance class they attend. Even her brag about Isabella going to private school has made it clear where she is going! She’s a bleeping twit!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I hope the insurance company doesn’t pay out because she’s so irresponsible with information on the internet, she even posts when she is away and how long for ffs
She’s lucky it was just the car that was stolen and not one of her children the amount of information she posts. It really doesn’t take a rocket scientist to work out where she lives. And her children have no privacy at all, she posts inappropriate photos of them constantly and makes it very obvious which school they go to and which dance class they attend. Even her brag about Isabella going to private school has made it clear where she is going! She’s a bleeping twit!
Yep. I did a quick Google on all the information she’s given re the new house, of which there is lots, and easily found where she likely lives.

We know where her kids go to school, their favourite cake shops, where her husband works, when and where they are on holiday, where her children go to dance lesson! dates of births, dates they got married… so much personal data! These instahuns are crazy! She gave even more info today by trying to say she doesn’t 🤣. And yes those children are so over exposed!

Reactions: 11
That’s kids outfit today…. Has she run out of clean clothes? Why a long sleeved top in this weather and the romper looked too small. She looked really scruffy.

Reactions: 1
I’ve seen it all now. She’s aff linking a spray gun she was clearly too tight to pay for, so instead borrowed off her neighbour. These influenzas are shameless

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Someone please start a thread on Anna Brem Wilson, I can’t be the only one who finds her infuriating! You thought mums life styled posing was bad, you should have seen hers!!!

Yes for the love of everything that we hold dear - need a thread on this twit of a human being. I’ve just seen her recent stories. So so SMUG. 🤢 her pretend drunk falling 🙄🙄🙄
On top of that some head follower has commented “you remind me so much of SJP”
My head has exploded

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just seen that video, so fake. I don’t follow ABW, and definitely not about to! The leg kick when she is on the floor. Embarrassing 🙈

Yes for the love of everything that we hold dear - need a thread on this twit of a human being. I’ve just seen her recent stories. So so SMUG. 🤢 her pretend drunk falling 🙄🙄🙄
On top of that some head follower has commented “you remind me so much of SJP”
My head has exploded
All I can think is how dirty those traffic cones are, how could they put them on their heads 🧐🤮

• Sick
Someone please start a thread on Anna Brem Wilson, I can’t be the only one who finds her infuriating! You thought mums life styled posing was bad, you should have seen hers!!!
She is so annoying! I went to school with ABW and she was always so attention seeking. She was so pretty but now her face is full of filler & the lips are just crazy! She’s always had a very extravagant lifestyle but apparently her husband is dodgy AF which explains a lot. It’s like the cost of living crisis hasn’t effected these mum influencers & I often wonder how they can shamelessly link their unafforadable clothes when most people are struggling to get by! She thrives on the attention! Her youngest boys hair too 🤮 please just cut it!!!!

God That’s the most contrived 2 year olds party I’ve ever seen. All beige and a begged white bouncy castle and bloody beggy Lee there too. Its not about the kid at all it’s a party that’s totally for the gram. Pampas grass, naked cake and hessian clothes. Check check check. Happy birthday to thing she loves the most int he world; her feed.

Reactions: 15
She is so annoying! I went to school with ABW and she was always so attention seeking. She was so pretty but now her face is full of filler & the lips are just crazy! She’s always had a very extravagant lifestyle but apparently her husband is dodgy AF which explains a lot. It’s like the cost of living crisis hasn’t effected these mum influencers & I often wonder how they can shamelessly link their unafforadable clothes when most people are struggling to get by! She thrives on the attention! Her youngest boys hair too 🤮 please just cut it!!!!
Oooh tell us more, what have you heard about her dodgy husband?

Oooh tell us more, what have you heard about her dodgy husband?
He has a furniture removal company legally but from what I hear it’s pushing illegal substances as his main source of income! And from a family who has made their money doing the same!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.