Themumlife_styled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her kids walking around restaurants in the evening in nappies. She’s such a chav.
I don’t have kids (yet, nothing against them!) but recently I was in Ibiza with my husband and we went out one night as a treat to quite a famous and expensive beach club for dinner and cocktails and we were seated by a family and I kid you not, all I could hear over the music was an effing iPad playing some sort of shite to keep the kids still. This was like 10pm. They think they are being all cool and boujj but people just think your a knob.

Reactions: 14
If you want to party that’s fine but perhaps it’s the kind of thing you should do for 3 nights child free rather than dragging them around. Their poor 3rd child is just left feral. She is more bothered about the rose than entertaining her children appropriately

Reactions: 12
She’s so insensitive to the cost of living crisis. She’s just posted about spending next months energy bill on school uniform. This isn’t a joke for a lot of the population, it’s a real decision between heating & eating. She’ll be ok, just without one less designer purchase. She should be ashamed of herself especially giving her working class Bermondsey roots. Vile!

• Angry
Reactions: 10
So once again she’s selling her #gifted clothes from her paid partnerships and ads with River Island, Mint Velvet and Oasis. Why do these companies keep giving free items to these influencers who obviously wouldn’t be seen dead in them and just want to sell them on to earn some extra cash?

So once again she’s selling her #gifted clothes from her paid partnerships and ads with River Island, Mint Velvet and Oasis. Why do these companies keep giving free items to these influencers who obviously wouldn’t be seen dead in them and just want to sell them on to earn some extra cash?
Because her sad hun followers don’t know amy better and are easily influenced. The likes of Oasis couldn’t care less if these instahuns continue to wear the items. It’s just a marketing transaction for both parties.

Reactions: 1
She gets a couple of grand to ‘create content’ to wear the clothes, tags still on, pose and pout like Anine Bing (because you so want to be her) make a little 17 second reel. Takes the the high street tit off and throws it in the spare room to photograph for her preloved page then cheque comes from Oasis and she is straight on Net-A-Porter buying the stuff she really wants to wear!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
She gets a couple of grand to ‘create content’ to wear the clothes, tags still on, pose and pout like Anine Bing (because you so want to be her) make a little 17 second reel. Takes the the high street tit off and throws it in the spare room to photograph for her preloved page then cheque comes from Oasis and she is straight on Net-A-Porter buying the stuff she really wants to wear!
In a nutshell! What a hustle eh?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know Oasis etc aren’t arsed with this behaviour but there are some influencers out there who will genuinely wear their stuff - why not focus on them! I can’t believe this thread is as quiet as it is tbh. I do feel sad about her mum, she wears her heart on her sleeve and you can see her pain. But the braggy stuff kills me off.

Reactions: 3
In a nutshell! What a hustle eh?
It's almost like the world's biggest MLM scheme - keep giving to the top and all the below people will keep you rich.....except at some point it will all collapse!

Reactions: 7
I’m new to this thread and I know it’s off topic but Anna Brem-Wilson gets a few mentions so I thought I should write about her here! Just saw ABW, her husband and kids at Southbank. My first time seeing an Instagrammer in the wild 😜. She didn’t look how I expected her to; taller (maybe 5’6?) with a very boyish figure (no hips, etc.). Dressed up to the nines in a black jumpsuit and fedora while the rest of her family were in T-shirts and shorts. As someone else mentioned, she’s overdone with Botox and fillers and her face looks quite odd in real life. Husband very normal looking, although more muscular than I expected. Reading back, maybe that’s because of his dodgy side hustle!

Reactions: 3
TBH I could imagine doing the same. Funding my designer gear by showing off clothes though saying that I would never expose myself or my family to the world for a few quid,

It’s such a shame because she is naturally pretty but her face does look odd now. She always looks so overdressed for any occasion, I’ve seen her around a lot and she always looks ridiculous. She does have a very good eye for fashion but it’s just too much all the time. I wish she’d cut her youngest boys hair too, can’t bear it!

Reactions: 2
TBH I could imagine doing the same. Funding my designer gear by showing off clothes though saying that I would never expose myself or my family to the world for a few quid,
Correct … another thing I would like to add with old style fashion magazines they created content with models in photoshoots and would be paid generously, but those models didn’t tell us how fabulous the particular items were or didn’t pretend they where wearing it on their own actual holiday etc & that’s what’s wrong with influencers… people think they are buying a tiny slice of the influencers lifestyle and they are actually being duped. Sad 😞

Reactions: 2
I’m new to this thread and I know it’s off topic but Anna Brem-Wilson gets a few mentions so I thought I should write about her here! Just saw ABW, her husband and kids at Southbank. My first time seeing an Instagrammer in the wild 😜. She didn’t look how I expected her to; taller (maybe 5’6?) with a very boyish figure (no hips, etc.). Dressed up to the nines in a black jumpsuit and fedora while the rest of her family were in T-shirts and shorts. As someone else mentioned, she’s overdone with Botox and fillers and her face looks quite odd in real life. Husband very normal looking, although more muscular than I expected. Reading back, maybe that’s because of his dodgy side hustle!
Have seen the insta stories! And now she’s posted a reel of warehouse outfits. She’s got a green mini skirt on, a leather blazer and gone bra-less. It looks so bizarre. Anybody else find that weird?

Correct … another thing I would like to add with old style fashion magazines they created content with models in photoshoots and would be paid generously, but those models didn’t tell us how fabulous the particular items were or didn’t pretend they where wearing it on their own actual holiday etc & that’s what’s wrong with influencers… people think they are buying a tiny slice of the influencers lifestyle and they are actually being duped. Sad 😞
As someone who has worked in magazines and newspapers a LONG time on fashion desks, rest assured - no one gets paid generously!

What is an influencer of say Mum Life’s following likely to earn from a paid partnership/ad etc? I probably don’t even want to know!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.