Themumlife_styled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those stories are so cringey. They look like absolute twats
Mum lifestyled dancing in. Restaurant in a bra top….so so tacky.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Can you imagine being on the same street as this lot when they start posing and strutting down it, whilst the others film it for their ‘content’?? The Parisians will be shaking their heads, no wonder they dislike Brits abroad.

shall we play Paris Bingo? A trip to Chanel is definitely on the cards, maybe Pan will try and score in Hermes as it’s her birthday (in case you didn’t know)

Reactions: 9
Oh yeah Beggy Lee will need several luxury goods for her birthday, having just had a free holiday in the Caribbean

Reactions: 3
Imagine being sat at that table next to where they were dancing last night in bra tops trying to enjoy your meal (on pascale’s stories) … I suppose it made eyebrow raised entertainment, viewing the English girls making a show of themselves!

Reactions: 7
The saying ‘….. just hits different’ is my new most hated phrase.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Comments have got to be monitored, no way everyone is saying what a fab trip/jealous/amazing when they’re just showing off 🙄

Reactions: 4
The vibe around them was very much not dancing in your bra and harassing the staff. Mortifying.

They all think they’re something special. It’s so tin pot. Do they realise people who actually have money don’t shoehorn a photo of a label into every single thing they do?

Bet they all bleeping secretly hate each other and are constantly trying to one up each other.

Reactions: 17
They’re all just arrogant arseholes amplified when they’re together. And all the shots with cigarettes - why do they think that makes them look cool?! Where’s Anna brems thread, she’s the most full of herself and that’s a tough win amongst this lot!

Reactions: 12
They’re all just arrogant arseholes amplified when they’re together. And all the shots with cigarettes - why do they think that makes them look cool?! Where’s Anna brems thread, she’s the most full of herself and that’s a tough win amongst this lot!
I missed the fags - though I did see a packet on the table!

Now you mention it, there are a few ‘hands under the table’ photos! And a shot with a couple of ashtrays on a table, like they stuck the smokers on the end👀

They all just wear variation of the same clothes, identikit insta huns. No individuality at all. Someone even asked ‘where are all your leggings from?’. Brilliant.

And Pascale’s boots look terrible.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.