Themepark Worldwide #4 Shawn's gaining, Charlotte's complaining, is it entertaining?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quick heads-up : avoid the Tokyo Dome City vlog at all costs. There are millions more videos on YouTube you can choose instead.
I am just a sucker for punishment!
Why even upload that garbage content.
Two gormless Brits wandering around lost whilst repeating the same ‘it’s closed’ comment, and top it off with absolute carnage singing in an enclosed capsule. Have never used that +10 button so much.
But these two are like a drug, you need a fix now and then to reassure yourself that the IQ chain goes a long way down!!!
Yes 15 / 5 = 3

• Haha
Reactions: 4
"Safety is paramount" yet is still moaning about it being closed. He shouts so much in these vlogs and one thing that is paramount is they do absolute shite research on parks.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
To be fair if it was open he would still be complaining. It's the strictest ride I have ever been on for not allowing you to have anything on you at all - even the most mundane items such as a lip balm in a zipped up pocket have to be removed before riding,

I skipped the whole singing part. The park looks a huge waste of time, other then the big coaster it seems pointless.

I skipped the whole singing part. The park looks a huge waste of time, other then the big coaster it seems pointless.
Completely agree and I've been there but it is just somewhere that you quickly stop at to ride a coaster on the way to somewhere else in Tokyo - you don't make a special trip just for it alone.

Completely agree and I've been there but it is just somewhere that you quickly stop at to ride a coaster on the way to somewhere else in Tokyo - you don't make a special trip just for it alone.
I wouldn't have gone on the way to Disney straight after a flight, I'd just want to get to my hotel.

I wouldn't have gone on the way to Disney straight after a flight, I'd just want to get to my hotel.
I think they arrived in Tokyo too early to check in to their hotel. And their flight was only a couple of hours from Seoul so it's not like they were exhausted after a long haul flight. So this was planned as a quick stop for him to get his credit on the Dolphin coaster. Only things didn't quite work out for him ...

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Tokyo Sea was a fantastic vlog, I fell asleep when they went on tower of terror and woke up to the lego land vlog playing. Thanks for the great nap Shawn!

• Haha
To be fair if it was open he would still be complaining. It's the strictest ride I have ever been on for not allowing you to have anything on you at all - even the most mundane items such as a lip balm in a zipped up pocket have to be removed before riding,
Can I ask which ride you are talking about?

Does anyone know if Thunder Dolphin was open or not?

Absolutely kills me him saying how good it is that a restaurant has all the meals on show in the window - none of which he'd touch with a bargepole of course - but is visibly excited because there's a Taco Bell and a McDonalds.

Reactions: 2
Does anyone know if Thunder Dolphin was open or not?

Absolutely kills me him saying how good it is that a restaurant has all the meals on show in the window - none of which he'd touch with a bargepole of course - but is visibly excited because there's a Taco Bell and a McDonalds.
Yeah, he was looking for nuggies in that window also does he even like Taco Bell they aren't as basic as dry nuggets and chips.

I did go back and finish the slog of Disney Sea, Charlotte was eating Mochi like it was poison - its actually quite offensive when they do tit like that. It's not fun to watch people almost mock other cultures! We know you don't like anything other than basic British kids meals so don't show us you trying to eat food we all know youll hate for shits and giggles, it's not funny.

It pains me they're in Asia a place with such inscribe food and they're using it as a joke mostly and eating nuggets and chips. This whole trip for me has been their worst series to date. Poor planning, bloated and repetitive content and they come across so uncultured its insane. I know it's theme park vlogs but clearly they're morphing into travel vloggers - it just doesn't work if they can't be fully in with the food and planning elements. He can tell you everything about the rides down to what nuts and bolts are used but hasn't researched public holidays, maintenance etc. Awful.

Yeah, he was looking for nuggies in that window also does he even like Taco Bell they aren't as basic as dry nuggets and chips.

I did go back and finish the slog of Disney Sea, Charlotte was eating Mochi like it was poison - its actually quite offensive when they do tit like that. It's not fun to watch people almost mock other cultures! We know you don't like anything other than basic British kids meals so don't show us you trying to eat food we all know youll hate for shits and giggles, it's not funny.

It pains me they're in Asia a place with such inscribe food and they're using it as a joke mostly and eating nuggets and chips. This whole trip for me has been their worst series to date. Poor planning, bloated and repetitive content and they come across so uncultured its insane. I know it's theme park vlogs but clearly they're morphing into travel vloggers - it just doesn't work if they can't be fully in with the food and planning elements. He can tell you everything about the rides down to what nuts and bolts are used but hasn't researched public holidays, maintenance etc. Awful.
I agree. It's one thing to admit you only like plain British food. That's absolutely fine by me, they're a theme park channel, not a food channel. But being so disrespectful of other cultures is just plain rude. And yes, the planning has not been good. I wonder if they're just trying to squeeze so much in now that they haven't got time to do proper research. Personally I'd prefer fewer trips, better planning and more useful information rather than him parroting the same stock phrases in every single vlog.

Reactions: 6
Charlotte saying to Shawn to try one of the aliens just before it cuts. You know he didn't try one!

• Haha
The Ordinary Adventures coverage of Japan and China is so much better than anything Shawn has released. Obviously, it helps a lot that they’re able to eat and behave like actual adults.

Reactions: 4

Wouldn't food be part of the "theming and immersiveness" of going somewhere?