Themepark Worldwide #4 Shawn's gaining, Charlotte's complaining, is it entertaining?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He could toss some of those 20 year old or threadbare clothes to make room.
EDIT: On the upside, that means the "museum" won't have any new exhibits.
How those once-black-but-now-grey jeans are still going is beyond me.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
idk how they’re managing in the heat & humidity without fresh clothes. they’ve been wearing the same clothes in most of the vids recently
---
Charlotte is better down where she's wetter according to Shawn's singing in the latest vlog 🤣🤣🤣
🤢

idk how they’re managing in the heat & humidity without fresh clothes. they’ve been wearing the same clothes in most of the vids recently
---

🤢
Yes they only took "bag packs" (otherwise known as backpacks). They're washing their clothes at each hotel they stay in.

At first I thought this was a canny idea but then I realised the fundamental flaw in the plan. No room to bring back merch. And no-one does merch like the Japanese. Yet again Shawn trying to save a few bob backfiring spectacularly.

Reactions: 3
‘All looks a bit European around here’ - French signs everywhere, all the shops in French selling French foods, even some accordion music in the background playing what you would consider sounding a bit ‘French’.
I have had yogurts with more culture!!
---
So that’s confirmed that their eating experiences have been pretty limited.
Selection and payment for something at a vending machine and then passing a ticket to a staff member who preps and serves. Pretty standard Japanese thing at food establishments. Cuts out staff handling cash

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
‘Two idiots abroad’ - totally summed themselves up. At least they somewhat acknowledged their own experiences on this trip 😁

• Haha
We only take pics of chicken nuggs and tenders on this forum 😜
Not Sarah posting esmes birthday haul on tiktok already 😬 when she's been told to wait till Tuesday. Shows how small that room is with how tiny the desk is.

• Haha
Not Sarah posting esmes birthday haul on tiktok already 😬 when she's been told to wait till Tuesday. Shows how small that room is with how tiny the desk is.
Wrong thread this has been posted on im gathering 🫣

Reactions: 1
His viewing numbers this series really tell me people aren't into the amount of long vlogs he's posting. I think he has the potential to kill the channel if he continues these daily and long park vlogs.

Day 1 vlog - 78k Views - 1hr 8 Min
Day 19 Vlog - 18k views - 1hr 9 mins
Since day 13 of daily videos they average between 28k-18k views were also talking over 20 hours of footage which is insane.

I think he needs to move vlogs to the other channel and post POVs or highlights with info of rides only like how he used to on the main channel. I never subbed because of him more the POVs and park updates

His viewing numbers this series really tell me people aren't into the amount of long vlogs he's posting. I think he has the potential to kill the channel if he continues these daily and long park vlogs.

Since day 13 of daily videos they average between 28k-18k views were also talking over 20 hours of footage which is insane.

I think he needs to move vlogs to the other channel and post POVs or highlights with info of rides only like how he used to on the main channel. I never subbed because of him more the POVs and park updates
I couldn't get through the newest vlog. The disney ones are always enjoyable but these side park vlogs aren't that great.

Watching the day 1 video at Universal Japan. The small portion of onion rings and soda for dinner might be a new low for Shawn.

The complaining that there aren't enough cakes for sale after he's just eaten a big strawberry pancake sando was enjoyable.

Those numbers reflect my viewing habits as well. Start off thinking this'll be an interesting/unique park but then I'm busy for a couple of days with general life stuff and I'm already 3 hours of content behind and I just can't be arsed with it.

He really needs to release every other day or seriously edit them down to 30-45 mins each.

• Heart
Those numbers reflect my viewing habits as well. Start off thinking this'll be an interesting/unique park but then I'm busy for a couple of days with general life stuff and I'm already 3 hours of content behind and I just can't be arsed with it.

He really needs to release every other day or seriously edit them down to 30-45 mins each.
I wouldn't mind if he did highlights on the main one and extended vlogs on the other. I'm the same, I miss a few and I will just leave the series now and come back to see if there's any worth watching

Watching the day 1 video at Universal Japan. The small portion of onion rings and soda for dinner might be a new low for Shawn.

The complaining that there aren't enough cakes for sale after he's just eaten a big strawberry pancake sando was enjoyable.
Looking on Google, I can see that there’s a MacDonald’s just outside the park. As such, he was likely saving his appetite for a fresh and nutritious nuggets-and-fries feast, just as a special treat. It’s a shame that Japan doesn’t have its own awesome cuisine for them to try. Oh, wait…

• Haha
Reactions: 5
His big problem is he hasn’t got a creative bone in his body. Every video is just him Charlotte grinning inanely into the camera then walking round a theme park like they’re on day release.

• Haha
Reactions: 6