Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jammy

Chatty Member
They should vlog somewhere they've not visited before.... like the dentist.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Troyston30

Chatty Member
So in the first 6 weeks of 2024, TPW have already spent 2 weeks in Dubai/Abu Dhabi and are currently in Florida. They have just announced a further globetrotting trip visiting all the Disney parks. I cannot fathom how they afford it. Surely YouTube can't be funding them to that extent?

He will end up being unmasked as the theme park equivalent of Walter White....

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Pentagon

I think Charlotte looks lovely, dress could’ve maybe been a bit longer but that’s just me. Could’ve atleast changed your trainers Shawn 😂
Charlotte's dressed like she's going clubbing in 2003 and Shawn's dressed like he's in year 6 and going to a school disco in that photo. Is anyone else getting swinger vibes? Maybe it's all the cruises...

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Troyston30

Chatty Member
So his sea sickness turned out to be food poisoning according to Charlotte's solo vlog opener. That's going to put him off trying new food for life!
I call BS on the food poisoning. He doesn't eat anything to get food poisoning. More likely to be a bug he picked up after touching all those buttons in the kids play area. Cruise ships are known to be floating Petri dishes so it is far more likely to be a gastro bug than food related.
It's a difficult one as the potential negative PR for Disney. Advertising they either didn't cook his chicken tenders properly or if it was a gastro bug he should have been confined to his cabin for 48 hours incase he spread it to other passengers.....

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Troyston30

Chatty Member
Shawn getting seasick and Charlotte taking over the latest vlog was amazing! I thought she was articulate, didn't labour the same point over and over again like Shawn does every single vlog. She was a natural and there needs to be far more Charlotte and alot less Shawn!!!

Reactions: 10

Watersh1t Down

Shawn accidently uploaded part of the script they use for vlogs on an Instagram story. This is the part of it they used for this video -
tpwscript.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9

dryhotdogs

I was at Alton Towers today and had a great time, the done up Nemesis area was really good. He doesn't half moan about insignificant stuff most of the time.

Although the food was crap, to be fair.
Not sure if you know, but the original Nemesis actually opened in 1994.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

TubeTired

VIP Member
Well, Shawn likes to repeat himself, doesn't he? I mean, when he says something, he'll say it again, won't he? He does sort of just say the same thing again and again.

Yeah, he does repeat himself.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Scapier88

VIP Member
They complain about people running and crowding forgetting a few weeks ago they were running around alton towers to get to the ride first

GSquaredUWS

VIP Member
She would have stuck out like a sore thumb on a Disney cruise in that god awful too tight mini dress emphasising her gut. You see all shapes and sizes on board but you don't see people walking around the ship dressed like they just stepped out of an episode of Booze Britain.

• Sad
  • Haha

da51her

Happy Easter from the Sandbrookes - ANOTHER 50 minute vlog at Alton Towers for your weekend pleasure, just in case something may have changed since last week, FFS!

• Haha
  • Wow

AudgeM

I like that he called this one awesome as they allowed him to take his camera… so fickle. I find it so dumb that his experience was dampened on the last track walk because HE couldn’t document it.
They did go on the Oblivion experience to film it and paid £80. It's not a shock that they'd be annoyed when the filming policy was changed last minute. How is that dumb? For him, that's content he won't get and a vlogger like him lives for content, like a teen lives for likes on their social media. I'd like to do a track walk, it's not worth £80 but it would still be great to do for theme park or coaster fans.

DeakyBlinderz

Have to say it Charlotte taking over the vlogging was the highlight of this one. She is more natural then Shawn in front of the camera.. Less Shawn more Charlotte in future

mgm66

I cringed when they said Mexico wasn’t well presented as they compared it to islands tailored purely for cruises only.

Also, shocked how little they planned for this trip they walked around a foreign country with no clue where they are with little to no prior knowledge. It’s actually kinda dangerous!
In the first few minutes of them getting off the ship they admit they hadn't really read up on where they are going so it's hardly surprising they didn't see anything interesting! I can't work out why you wouldn't do a bit of research if you are travelling somewhere though I guess if all your holidays are based around theme parks, where everything is pre-packaged and you are spoon fed, it's hardly surprising.

To add, I went to Mexico last year. It didn't feel any more dangerous than other places I've been, especially the tourist areas, but if you spend all your holidays in a theme park bubble and you suddenly have to think about where you're going I imagine it can be a shock!

Best thing about that video was Charlotte going solo at the end. She should take the lead more on their videos, she comes over quite well!

Geetbo

VIP Member
Imo they’re adding too many videos too quickly, can they really expect people to sit and watch both channels in one go? 5 minutes of his voice is enough. I did prefer Charlotte taking over though, I’d be more inclined to watch the second channel if she did her own vlogs now and again
I very much doubt Shawn’s ego could cope with Charlotte going solo regularly.

• Haha

dryhotdogs

Just firing up the Universial Studios Vlog - 7 mins in to a performer, "HULLLO!"
I honestly do not get it.

With regards to the cruise - No way does he have food poisoning, absolute nonsense. I reckon he's not used to anything that isn't chicken covered in "breadcooms"

I'm shocked how good Charlotte is when she hasn't got a hand stuck up her backside telling her what to say and stick to the script, she's really good - fair play to her, very natural! No script at all and just off the cuff, she's incredibly natural and far more watchable!

Last edited:

da51her

Food poisoning he be shooting out of both ends!
bet he screams ‘heeeeeelix’ as he wretches

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

DeakyBlinderz

You know you have hit an all time low when your making a vlog wishing a theme park ride a Happy Birthday while wearing a party hat 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 7