Themepark Worldwide #4 Shawn's gaining, Charlotte's complaining, is it entertaining?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Disney cruise incoming. Very interested how he deals with the rotational dinning and what he orders. I can't see him skipping out seeing as they are shows / experiences as well.

Also a big florida based announcement coming at the start of the trip. Wedding?? Would they do that?

Reactions: 5
Cheapest room as possible booked. Appreciate it's an expensive trip, but I couldn't deal with not having a window to the outside...

Reactions: 4
Disney cruise incoming. Very interested how he deals with the rotational dinning and what he orders. I can't see him skipping out seeing as they are shows / experiences as well.

Also a big florida based announcement coming at the start of the trip. Wedding?? Would they do that?
I don't think he'd fork out for a Disney wedding, even on a cruise. Frankly, I'm surprised he's doing a Disney cruise since they cost more than NCL, Royal, Carnival etc. I wonder if he'll have some internet ordained friend try to marry them on the cruise or on a coaster or something.
EDIT: Or a channel stan.

Reactions: 1
I don't think he'd fork out for a Disney wedding, even on a cruise. Frankly, I'm surprised he's doing a Disney cruise since they cost more than NCL, Royal, Carnival etc. I wonder if he'll have some internet ordained friend try to marry them on the cruise or on a coaster or something.
EDIT: Or a channel stan.
Didn't Tim tracker do a universal non official wedding? Maybe they are going to try something like that

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Didn't Tim tracker do a universal non official wedding? Maybe they are going to try something like that
I just thought, he can't film any of the shows on the cruise, so he'll be miffed about that. And he certainly better not be filming everyone else's kids on the pool deck or for other events. Gary Bembridge who has a cruise channel, said he went on one and was filming around the ship (you know as someone who's in his 60s by himself) and another passenger came over and asked what he was doing.
---
Sorry, forgot a recap. Rinse and repeat. Dubai's problems will be saved by Shawn being hosted to go on coasters there. Chicken tenders, chicken tenders and chicken tenders.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I was wondering the same. Also the same for their mortgage 🤷🏼‍♀️
Yeah, some will say he makes a good bit from YT (and cameo), but I don't think he makes that huge amount of dough. And now that's for both of them and they have the costs of doing the trips. He's tight unless it's something he wants or wants to do. Aside from the occasional video, his views are OK, but not great. I see some channels that regularly get more views who have other jobs in addition to YT.
I feel like one or both of their parents have helped them either in purchasing the house or some other way. With both versions of the shed museum, the work that was decent on them seemed to be from his dad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

They only ever ate at the fast food areas for pizza and chicken and buffet on the first cruise they won’t step foot in those restaurants

Idiots. They're paying all that money for a Disney cruise and they won't eat the food in the dining room? Funny since he pinches pennies so much that he wouldn't want to maximize that. And they'll bring you as much as you want. The announcement is either wedding, a kid incoming or just for a longshot, they're moving to Florida. 🤣

Reactions: 2
I spy a Disney-themed wedding incoming.

I don't think Shawn would want to splash out as a Disney wedding would cost them an incredible amount... but maybe we will get a recreation of the awk engagement moment for an unofficial ceremony in one of the parks?

1707470257186.png

Wonder if he'll be able to pronounce all of the wedding vow words? You know since he has a tough time with Cozumel. 🙄

They only ever ate at the fast food areas for pizza and chicken and buffet on the first cruise they won’t step foot in those restaurants
Charlotte's insta story is a photo of trying snails. There's hope for at least one of them 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3