Themepark Worldwide #4 Shawn's gaining, Charlotte's complaining, is it entertaining?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get the impression he the kind of guy who wouldn’t listen to any feedback either. The YT comments will be all blowing up his hole saying how great they are and the videos are just ace.
Reckon it’s Shawn’s way or nothing. “Just over an hour is the ideal video edit in my opinion” - It’s utter repetitive drivel mate!!

Reactions: 3
The moment Charlotte said the words "I love super nintendo" I knew it was 100% a LIE.

That's like walking into Wizarding World and going, I LOVE Bloomsbury Publishing.

And before anyone comes at me. I know it's called Super Nintendo World but super nintendo was the Console name.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Onion rings for dinner. How does he keep going! I know he eats a lot of sugar, but eat a real meal man!

Reactions: 1
Don’t miss part 2 of the Universal Osaka v-log. Shawn finds a giant, semi-erect, ‘sausage’, which he feels, touches and places on his head. He then accidentally pulls it off. To follow that, he then excitedly stares at lots of giant balls. No, I’m not making this up.

Also, if you were anxiously waiting for some more sight lines coverage, you’re not going to be disappointed.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Soz Shawn hun I'm sure universal will get right on with moving that bridge now you've voiced your dislike.
He's a wet wipe

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I get the impression he the kind of guy who wouldn’t listen to any feedback either. The YT comments will be all blowing up his hole saying how great they are and the videos are just ace.
Reckon it’s Shawn’s way or nothing. “Just over an hour is the ideal video edit in my opinion” - It’s utter repetitive drivel mate!!
likely anything negative is purged

Don’t miss part 2 of the Universal Osaka v-log. Shawn finds a giant, semi-erect, ‘sausage’, which he feels, touches and places on his head. He then accidentally pulls it off. To follow that, he then excitedly stares at lots of giant balls. No, I’m not making this up.

Also, if you were anxiously waiting for some more sight lines coverage, you’re not going to be disappointed.
Jeez, he needs to go to that penis park/museum place that the lads went to in Race Across The World. He'd lose his mind.

• Haha
‘I love Super Nintendo I do’ - clearly must have only ever seen the Mario animated movie as all she can babble is that flipping ‘Toad’ ‘I love Toad’ - not a mention of anything else that was there. Clueless!
‘Why buy a band when you can just stand behind someone else’ 🤪

Reactions: 2
Christ, straight back to Alton Towers today. Have a day off will you. Nothing will have changed since the last time you went 2 weeks ago

Reactions: 6
I hear AT moved a bin six feet. Enough for another 60 minute plus vlog about it!!!
Hope the sightlines meet his approval.

Imagine relaxing on the beach and this spoiling your sightlines...

2024-06-27 13.16.38 scontent.cdninstagram.com 5db7b841cacb.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick