Themepark Worldwide #4 Shawn's gaining, Charlotte's complaining, is it entertaining?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Charlotte saying to Shawn to try one of the aliens just before it cuts. You know he didn't try one!
Exactly this. Pathetic.

Like Kingaa above, it absolutely infuriates me seeing people in Japan (after visiting myself 7 years ago and LOVING the place) not even slightly bothered about trying any of the - amazing - local cuisine. And yes, I know it's just mochi balls at Disney but come on - going to Japan and not even KNOWING what mochi balls are is like not knowing that the French are partial to a croissant. Did they not wonder why these things are so popular? Maybe because they are literally one of the most popular sweet snacks out there as part of their culture? Anyway, stuff that, here's some chicken nuggets shaped like Mickey Mouse's sodding head.

When we visited DisneySea, we ate in the Japanese restaurant they had, near to the Toy Story area - super quick service as the locals will - quite rightly - probably want to try something non traditional, and maybe the rest of the target audience weren't so adventurous so fancied nuggies...

Reactions: 3
I’d forgotten about these two.. just sat watching g their most recent vlog, and I’m so glad they’ve not progressed the videos at all in the last 4 years.. same old routine, Shawn’s internal dialogue spaffed on repeat while Charlotte delivers lines, (written by Shawn) direct into camera complete with glassy/wax work expression.. I haven’t got to the part where they eat food yet.. will it be chicken nuggets? Chips? Hot dogs? … who knows, I’m turning it off.

“No, no, don’t say anything Charlotte, you’ll spoil it”

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I paused the video earlier as I rarely watch their vlogs in one go and when I reopened the tab this is what it looked like -
ch.jpg

What spending almost every day with Shawn at theme parks can do...

• Haha
They really need to get their teeth sorted, Shawn has what looks like a rotten one on one side and Charlotte has that random shark tooth that completely distracts me every time she's on screen looking like a hostage with a fake grin.

• Haha
Must say as parks go, DisneySea is an impressive looking place, I am surprised Shawn didn’t mention the theming

• Haha
Reactions: 6
‘HULLO’ - been there how many days now and still can’t say hello in Japanese!!
Make some kind of effort you dimwit

Reactions: 4
Crying over a Frozen ride. Man up ya wuss!
Frozen didn't even come out until 2013 when Shawn would have been 20, yet he describes himself as a 'huge fan'. Creepy.
The pair of them coming out of the ride crying, the poor staff probably thought they're both not quite the full shilling.

Frozen didn't even come out until 2013 when Shawn would have been 20, yet he describes himself as a 'huge fan'. Creepy.
The pair of them coming out of the ride crying, the poor staff probably thought they're both not quite the full shilling.
To be fair, they aren't.

• Haha
Did they mention they got a vacation package????
Quite apt they fallen in love with a hotel room with a six year in mind!
Newsflash: Charlotte works out what a washing basket is for!
Don’t think he is well either, turned down nuggies for breakfast

Last edited:
‘HULLO’ - been there how many days now and still can’t say hello in Japanese!!
This is one of my absolute pet peeves, how he says HULLO like that to anyone at a theme park as if they are some sort of alien. I would say it's limited to just abroad but he does it to British staff at Alton Towers etc too.

Reactions: 1
Did they mention they got a vacation package????
Quite apt they fallen in love with a hotel room with a six year in mind!
Newsflash: Charlotte works out what a washing basket is for!
Don’t think he is well either, turned down nuggies for breakfast
I bet he did have the nugs but just won't admit it to save face.

As part of the Fantasy Springs vacation package, they would have been given a complementary meal in one of the three new themed restaurants (which, themselves, seem to be a big part of the new land). So, which restaurant(s) did they choose? :unsure:

Or did they just go elsewhere and buy fries and nugs?

• Haha
Did they have the vacation package as I don’t think he mentioned it?
Love how they looking at all these merch items and the freebies that wont fit into their 'bag packs'! :)
Shawns sneaky cost cutting / money saving way to stop Charlotte buying anything - 'It won't fit Charlotte, I need the bag for all my vlogging gear'

• Haha
Did they have the vacation package as I don’t think he mentioned it?
Love how they looking at all these merch items and the freebies that wont fit into their 'bag packs'! :)
Shawns sneaky cost cutting / money saving way to stop Charlotte buying anything - 'It won't fit Charlotte, I need the bag for all my vlogging gear'
He could toss some of those 20 year old or threadbare clothes to make room.
EDIT: On the upside, that means the "museum" won't have any new exhibits.

As part of the Fantasy Springs vacation package, they would have been given a complementary meal in one of the three new themed restaurants (which, themselves, seem to be a big part of the new land). So, which restaurant(s) did they choose? :unsure:

It's the one thing they didn't mention about the package. Even the free drinks they didn't seem to bother other then the one they showed, I'd be making the most of those.

I'm not sure if they had the vacation package to have a complementary meal.