Themepark Worldwide #4 Shawn's gaining, Charlotte's complaining, is it entertaining?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know if they posted a travel plan but they must be heading there on the way back.
What plan, they didn't realise it was a public holiday in Seoul thinking it'd be a quiet mid-week day.

I find it quite hurtful that these numpties earn Probably more money than me and don't have half a brain or taste bud between them.
---
Also. Probably just me with this one but I really really hate people (couples, friends) who do single rider to skip the queue.

I often do single rider as I will go on rides my partner or friends won't so I have to go alone. It really does piss me off to see these 2 do single rider because of their poor planning.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Also. Probably just me with this one but I really really hate people (couples, friends) who do single rider to skip the queue.

I often do single rider as I will go on rides my partner or friends won't so I have to go alone. It really does piss me off to see these 2 do single rider because of their poor planning.
Not just you. It is extremely annoying, particularly when they then insist on sitting together on the ride and the minimum wage kid doing the batching lets them do just that rather than challenge them.

Reactions: 4
We did single rider as a family for ratatouille in Paris last year. We didn't sit together bit waited less then 15mins and I'll that over a 70min que. My daugther and husband were fine sat on thier own and I just waited at the end for them.

Not just you. It is extremely annoying, particularly when they then insist on sitting together on the ride and the minimum wage kid doing the batching lets them do just that rather than challenge them.
I wonder what he'd say if he was challenged on it.

Watching the NYC vlog.... did he really read the year as 2906 on the vintage luggage tag. I can't.......

What plan, they didn't realise it was a public holiday in Seoul thinking it'd be a quiet mid-week day.

I find it quite hurtful that these numpties earn Probably more money than me and don't have half a brain or taste bud between them.
---

Single rider is not just for lone riders, it is for families/small groups who are happy to be split up. It helps the main queue move quicker as they are not taking whole rows up but filling seats that would otherwise be empty if not enough single riders.

E.g. Ratatouille a set of 3 rats has 3 single seats. If no single riders, those seats would go out empty and the group of 3 (if in main q) would take up an entire row on the next set. If they are in single rider, they can take the 3 single seats leaving the full row to another group of 3 in the main queue line.

Reactions: 6
Single rider is not just for lone riders, it is for families/small groups who are happy to be split up. It helps the main queue move quicker as they are not taking whole rows up but filling seats that would otherwise be empty if not enough single riders.

E.g. Ratatouille a set of 3 rats has 3 single seats. If no single riders, those seats would go out empty and the group of 3 (if in main q) would take up an entire row on the next set. If they are in single rider, they can take the 3 single seats leaving the full row to another group of 3 in the main queue line.
Personally I have no problem with that, as you say that's exactly what single rider should be for, people who are happy to ride alone. What pisses me off is the number of families and couples who insist on sitting together having used the single rider queue.

Reactions: 3
Personally I have no problem with that, as you say that's exactly what single rider should be for, people who are happy to ride alone. What pisses me off is the number of families and couples who insist on sitting together having used the single rider queue.
Staff need to be firmer with that but I get it.

Has anyone watched the Everland vlog yet? He's so irritated by how busy it is, you can just tell he's hating it.

The Everland vlog is my own personal nightmare. Ridiculous crowd levels meaning you're waiting up to an hour for even basic flat rides while you have fighter jets roaring and helicopters circling overhead with the ever looming threat of nuclear war from North Korea.

Considering they hardly did anything, it's amazing he's managed to get an hour's worth of content out of it. Highlights of the vlog included 'a monkey doing a somersault', (it was an orangutan which is an ape, not a monkey, and it did a forward roll on the ground, not a somersault), seeing the pandas, going on two rollercoasters and a children's fun house with the rest of footage being them going on gondolas and ski lifts to walk around other parts of the park and complain about the excessive queue times. They were lucky to get on T-Express even after waiting 'only' 90 minutes.

Shawn was relentlessly positive about the park but you could tell he was seething having travelled all that way for so little.

• Wow
  • Haha
The Everland vlog is my own personal nightmare. Ridiculous crowd levels meaning you're waiting up to an hour for even basic flat rides while you have fighter jets roaring and helicopters circling overhead with the ever looming threat of nuclear war from North Korea.

Considering they hardly did anything, it's amazing he's managed to get an hour's worth of content out of it. Highlights of the vlog included 'a monkey doing a somersault', (it was an orangutan which is an ape, not a monkey, and it did a forward roll on the ground, not a somersault), seeing the pandas, going on two rollercoasters and a children's fun house with the rest of footage being them going on gondolas and ski lifts to walk around other parts of the park and complain about the excessive queue times. They were lucky to get on T-Express even after waiting 'only' 90 minutes.

Shawn was relentlessly positive about the park but you could tell he was seething having travelled all that way for so little.
I got the same vibe when they were at Lotte the day before too. I get that it might be difficult to research attendance levels at these Korean theme parks but their naivety is something else on this trip. They keep saying that the parks are overselling tickets but surely this is just what is usual in these parks? And again they've made the schoolboy error of booking into a different park each day. I think a couple of hours into Lotte they realised they should have had two days there.

It's why he fails as a travel vlogger as he is tit at planning. Going cheap doesn't always work, like the day before didn't research know it was a public holiday then tried to get express passes but couldn't.

If you were going on possibly once in a lifetime parks would you not pay extra for express so you can go on more things?!

They are just so uneducated it's painful.

Reactions: 5
It's why he fails as a travel vlogger as he is tit at planning. Going cheap doesn't always work, like the day before didn't research know it was a public holiday then tried to get express passes but couldn't.

If you were going on possibly once in a lifetime parks would you not pay extra for express so you can go on more things?!

They are just so uneducated it's painful.
And his line of "like to go in without too much research" doesn't work when this stuff happens or the plain fact that it's allegedly his job. Imagine doing a project at work and then it taking a lot longer because you didn't research what you should have.

The hype about T Express he was giving, you could tell he was SO frustrated that he had to wait until post 2pm to ride the thing.
Nothing a trip to KFC doesn’t fix though.
Has even tried Korean fried chicken just for a bit a twist?
That park was in my mind all a bit meh!

Having now also seen Seoulland vlog I have to say S Korea will not be on the theme park bucket list for me anyway. Unless Legoland is going to be mind blowing!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Having now also seen Seoulland vlog I have to say S Korea will not be on the theme park bucket list for me anyway. Unless Legoland is going to mind blowing!!
I said to my husband after seeing these vlogs it's not on my list of places. The 2 parks I've seen look way to busy to even enjoy the parks.

And his line of "like to go in without too much research" doesn't work when this stuff happens or the plain fact that it's allegedly his job. Imagine doing a project at work and then it taking a lot longer because you didn't research what you should have.
Yeah I think there's a difference between spoilers and research. You don't have to know everything about the park but researching crowd levels, queue times and public holidays if you're flying to South Korea seems like a big miss from him. The content isn't great because of the crowd levels / public holiday he needed more than one day in some of these places.

I said to my husband after seeing these vlogs it's not on my list of places. The 2 parks I've seen look way to busy to even enjoy the parks.
They may be less busy if you're not visiting in the height of summer... Seriously, they have all year to visit these places and they choose the hottest and busiest times?

He always picks cheap flights. And he won’t take this experience and check going forward to plan.
He says he doesn’t research but then talks about who built a coaster, etc so, really he just doesn’t want to do the other stuff that would help others who have actual jobs to schedule.

Reactions: 4