Themepark Worldwide #4 Shawn's gaining, Charlotte's complaining, is it entertaining?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she ever snaps at him over food? I'd be telling my husband to get a grip and try stuff if he was like Shawn.

Reactions: 1
I wonder if she ever snaps at him over food? I'd be telling my husband to get a grip and try stuff if he was like Shawn.
She’s just as bad now, she used to be a lot more adventurous but just eats the same crap as him! Makes life easy I suppose, probably got a burger and hotdog van lined up for their wedding breakfast!

Reactions: 2
10hr Flight and Two hr bus and Train because tight ass wont pay 40 to 50 quid to Get a taxi !!, holiday on a budget, not looked AT sim cards, bank apps, guys a No IT all but knows Nothing , probable went nearest maccys off the plane
You are under the impression they are tourists. They aren't, there are theme park visitors. Why would they go to the bother of guide books, SIM cards, bank apps etc as all they do is go to pre-packed theme parks - they don't need to plan anything. You could see that when they went to Cozumel on their last cruise. They did no planning and just wondered around with nothing to do. They thought it would all be spoon fed to them. I can't seem them poring over Lonely Planet book to find neat places to eat, sites to see, accommodation etc...

I've not got a problem with them being theme park bloggers, that is fine, it's what they do. Anything outside that though you can find many people on YouTube who do it better!

Reactions: 9
Just turned the latest vlog on. I think i might try watch this asia trip atleast its something different. But in the first 60 seconds he's repeated about carrying his passport around and the fact there staying in the onsite hotel and im already sick of hearing about it 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
She’s just as bad now, she used to be a lot more adventurous but just eats the same crap as him! Makes life easy I suppose, probably got a burger and hotdog van lined up for their wedding breakfast!
Well, she's now under his thumb and has no income of her own, so anything she may want to try probably costs a nickel too much.
I can't imagine a father letting his daughter be with someone who points a camera at their own face and couldn't hold a proper job.

I've just come back from a fun day at Thorpe Park, still work going on for Hyperia and no re-opening date announced. I don't know how they can go to theme parks day everyday getting their heads rattled about!

Talking of Bodyform how does Charlotte keep up her energy when she is on and constantly being thrown around on rides?
I've just come back from a fun day at Thorpe Park, still work going on for Hyperia and no re-opening date announced. I don't know how they can go to theme parks day everyday getting their heads rattled about!

I'm surprised they never seem to get ill. Also someone mentioned something earlier, imagine being on your time of the month and having to go walking round theme parks all day. Urggh I just couldn't.

I went around a month ago for a couple of days, I was absolutely shattered after the first full day that by the second day, we were leaving come 1:00. Honestly don’t know how they do it!

I went around a month ago for a couple of days, I was absolutely shattered after the first full day that by the second day, we were leaving come 1:00. Honestly don’t know how they do it!
I agree. It's also the fact that they go hard when they're in the parks, riding from rope drop to close. They're not just popping in for an hour or two, sitting down for a drink then claiming they've had a busy day in the park like Vicky No Detail.

The most I've ever managed is three big parks in Europe in 10 days. I would love to have their energy to do a longer trip.

They're on a constant sugar rush I think. He had a choc dessert with a small slice of strawberry on top and said, "I like my fruit back home, so any opportunity to have strawberries or something, I'm on it", like he was having 1 of his 5 a day.

Screenshot 2024-06-07 103954.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He's been doing this for a decade now so his body is probably totally acclimatised to being able to walk around themeparks all day for most of the year.

And he was young for most of it, imagine he'll start getting more issues now he's in his 30s

Yeah, but I'm guessing you also have other things in your life. This is it for him.
---
They're on a constant sugar rush I think. He had a choc dessert with a small slice of strawberry on top and said, "I like my fruit back home, so any opportunity to have strawberries or something, I'm on it", like he was having 1 of his 5 a day.

View attachment 2979681
Chocolate is an opportunity to eat fruit?
---
He's been doing this for a decade now so his body is probably totally acclimatised to being able to walk around themeparks all day for most of the year.

And he was young for most of it, imagine he'll start getting more issues now he's in his 30s
Realistically, they do some rides, but the bulk of the time is him yammering at the camera talking about a ride for 5 minutes when the ride is a minute and a half, so not like they're constantly on the move quickly. Remember at that opening when he was all winded because he was hurrying.

Why is citywalk and a hotel tour on the main channel and not the other???? It's not a theme park it's a hotel? His content of late has been so odd lots of bloated videos and repetitive.

He desperately need a lapel mic, he shouts so loudly you can hear his voice echoing in a room full of people. In the hotel tour I had to turn my volume down as he's shouting.

Also keeps going on about how spectacular the hotel is.... its such an average hotel the only difference is location and the park but I've see nicer if not as good hotels in Benidorm.

Last edited:
Why is citywalk and a hotel tour on the main channel and not the other???? It's not a theme park it's a hotel? His content of late has been so odd lots of bloated videos and repetitive.

He desperately need a lapel mic, he shouts so loudly you can hear his voice echoing in a room full of people. In the hotel tour I had to turn my volume down as he's shouting.

Also keeps going on about how spectacular the hotel is.... its such an average hotel the only difference is location and the park but I've see nicer if not as good hotels in Benidorm.
Some of these folks frankly run out of ideas if they have more than one channel. Hell, they run out of ideas if they have only one channel. But, I've noticed some then cross pollinate trying to get more activity on one or another. Or, they just stop keeping track of which one they're logged into and just upload.

View attachment 2979681
I thought that was hilarious, and knew tattlers would be all over that comment!! 🤣

Don't forget they never do the express passes so spend hours in a queue

I was there yesterday and it was testing in the afternoon! Forgot they werent in the UK cause was looking for them aha

Watching Universal Resort Beijing Day 1 why are they eating separately in different restaurants? Charlotte has lasagne then they go to the Three Broomsticks and he has Fish and Chips. Why not just both eat at the Three Broomsticks?