Themepark Worldwide #4 Shawn's gaining, Charlotte's complaining, is it entertaining?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A checked bag will add another £100-£400 to a flight easily for that distance, just think of the customisable LED Christmas lights he could buy with that.

It's one of them really y'know.

All I can say is, there's no way I'd do f'cking laundry on a holiday (unless I was staying in an AirBnB, which is a concept also out of his price range...)
£100-£400? I don't think I've ever paid for checked luggage long haul. Even going to Australia most airlines include one 23kg bag. Who is he flying with that its be that much? Megabus air?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I’m the same I do not understand why they only take their ruck sacks. They must do a lot of washing. Then again it did look like Shaun wore the same stuff over and over in the last holiday vlog.

Reactions: 1
You mean Charlotte must do a lot of laundry. Hopefully she'll start using really hot water to force him to buy new clothes.

Reactions: 3
£100-£400? I don't think I've ever paid for checked luggage long haul. Even going to Australia most airlines include one 23kg bag. Who is he flying with that its be that much? Megabus air?
Megabus air 😂😂😂 I’m a tad jealous that they can manage a rucksack. I need a suitcase for 2 nights in Blackpool. I get paranoid about what if it’s cold what if it’s boiling what if I spill a load of sauce down me etc.😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Charlotte: ‘have to fit it all into a bag pack’ - lol!!
Do we really need to see her Bodyforms!!
Hope they don’t want to buy anything after cramming it all into those school bags!
I’d say more rucksack than back pack.
Foodgate starts straight away from the flight. Charlotte at least trying stuff until she resorts to the Quavers!
Shawn, 8 hour flight and he’s managed some cake!! God help em!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
10hr Flight and Two hr bus and Train because tight ass wont pay 40 to 50 quid to Get a taxi !!, holiday on a budget, not looked AT sim cards, bank apps, guys a No IT all but knows Nothing , probable went nearest maccys off the plane

• Wow
Reactions: 6
He needs to get an editor, he explains his visa situation twice. I'm expecting a third mansplain on the Chinese visa.
---
Yes, I was correct we heard about ther 114 visa for a third time.... he told us all about what was going to happen then later explained the same thing of what happened with the Visa. My god.

Last edited:
Talking of Bodyform how does Charlotte keep up her energy when she is on and constantly being thrown around on rides?

He needs to get an editor, he explains his visa situation twice. I'm expecting a third mansplain on the Chinese visa.
---
Yes, I was correct we heard about ther 114 visa for a third time.... he told us all about what was going to happen then later explained the same thing of what happened with the Visa. My god.
Oh my the visa situ. What a repetitive bore fest that was.
Like he the only person to ever get one and to fill in a landing card.
Congrats you brought a pen you holiday hero. Surprised it could fit in your school bag pack. (Calling it a bag pack forever after Charlotte fluffed her lines)
The level of detail about previous visits, the visa process, the savings…..Zzzzzzzzzz’
---
Talking of Bodyform how does Charlotte keep up her energy when she is on and constantly being thrown around on rides?
Quavers! Quite amusing watching her trying to get them in whilst also looking at the camera.

• Sad
The way he's showing and talking about Charlotte's breakfast, makes it very obvious he didn't eat his own. 🤣

Reactions: 4
Makes me laugh when he looks at her food..."I hope it's alright for ya" as if it's some strange exotic food. It's just a basic omelette mate.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just watched the travel vlog. I wish he'd mentioned the visa system as I'm aware there are a couple of options. 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well, you can get the 114 visa
Really?....would have been helpful if he'd mentioned it. Also I'm glad he confirmed multiple times they were flying to Beijing in China. As opposed that other Beijing in Canada. 🥴

• Haha