Themepark Worldwide #4 Shawn's gaining, Charlotte's complaining, is it entertaining?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really wouldn’t mind slapping him right on the end of his chin...his smugness and having to repeat where they are 1000x seriously gets on my man boob's.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How does he get a Costco card?
Let's take a look at the criteria to get one::

Banking / Finance
Local Government
Fire / Rescue Service
Post Office
Airlines
Education
Police Force
Civil Service / Armed Forces
Medical / Health Service
Insurance
Qualified / Certified / Chartered Accountant
Chartered Architect
Doctors (MD) / Dentist / Optician / Pharmacist
Chartered Surveyor
Solicitor / Barrister / Magistrate / Advocate
Chartered Engineer / Civil etc

How does he get a Costco card?
Literally anyone can join in the UK. It’s not as exclusive as it might have been 10-15 years ago.
Have a RAC or AA recovery membership and you can join. Think even an American Express card is sufficient.
Costco are not going to turn away your business, worse case you pull out some fake invoice for ‘Sandbrooke Enterprises’

Reactions: 3
Let's take a look at the criteria to get one::

Banking / Finance
Local Government
Fire / Rescue Service
Post Office
Airlines
Education
Police Force
Civil Service / Armed Forces
Medical / Health Service
Insurance
Qualified / Certified / Chartered Accountant
Chartered Architect
Doctors (MD) / Dentist / Optician / Pharmacist
Chartered Surveyor
Solicitor / Barrister / Magistrate / Advocate
Chartered Engineer / Civil etc
None of them then.

I just don't understand why he travels the world with a backpack when they really don't need to - it's not like they're backpacking. I think he doesn't own enough clothes to pack for a week

Reactions: 5
I just don't understand why he travels the world with a backpack when they really don't need to - it's not like they're backpacking. I think he doesn't own enough clothes to pack for a week
Wouldn't doubt that, but I'm also sure he's buying the tickets where they charge you for leaning into an aisle.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
A checked bag will add another £100-£400 to a flight easily for that distance, just think of the customisable LED Christmas lights he could buy with that.

It's one of them really y'know.

All I can say is, there's no way I'd do f'cking laundry on a holiday (unless I was staying in an AirBnB, which is a concept also out of his price range...)

• Haha
Reactions: 4