Themepark Worldwide #4 Shawn's gaining, Charlotte's complaining, is it entertaining?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was looking at his older Instagram posts. There's pic of his topless, slim and had both nipples!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Travel vlog to South Korea has just dropped watching it now and the look of sheer jubilation on his face when he announces there is a KFC in the airport had me howling!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Shawn constantly saying how incredibly 'safe' he felt in China. After having his photograph taken just to use the lockers at Universal, fingerprints taken several times over the space of 4 days, carrying around his passport just in case the authorities want to 'randomly' check it. Does he not realise these are the hallmarks of a communist, authoritarian state?

Though even I couldn't believe when I saw this photo of President Xi and Mohammed bin Salman Al Saud with their mouthpiece at centre stage -
xish.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Shawn constantly saying how incredibly 'safe' he felt in China. After having his photograph taken just to use the lockers at Universal, fingerprints taken several times over the space of 4 days, carrying around his passport just in case the authorities want to 'randomly' check it. Does he not realise these are the hallmarks of a communist, authoritarian state?

Though even I couldn't believe when I saw this photo of President Xi and Mohammed bin Salman Al Saud with their mouthpiece at centre stage -
View attachment 2984426
No doubt they're discussing improving human rights because Shawn rode a couple of coasters.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wonder if the hotels allowed you to flush the toilet paper down the loo. When my brother was over in China teaching English to university students, he had separate bins for the toilet paper you couldn't flush it :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Wonder if the hotels allowed you to flush the toilet paper down the loo. When my brother was over in China teaching English to university students, he had separate bins for the toilet paper you couldn't flush it :sick:
In addition to the air pollution if he's near any industrial parts.

Reactions: 1
Just admit it Shawn you are just shite at using Google maps that's why you couldn't find the hotel 🤣

Working in IT, I have friends who work for companies who have to send folks to China for stuff and they give them burner phones and laptops and destroy them when they return. They also don't connect to company resources or VPNs while there due to spyware/malware etc.

Reactions: 3
Him and Charlotte not eating until 2pm when travelling to South Korea, having a terrible KFC and then landing in SK and immediately going to McDonalds. Two very worldly travellers.

Any news on their wedding? It must be soon but they're keeping it under wraps. If it's anything like the proposal it'll be an absolute cringefest and I can't wait.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Him and Charlotte not eating until 2pm when travelling to South Korea, having a terrible KFC and then landing in SK and immediately going to McDonalds. Two very worldly travellers.

Any news on their wedding? It must be soon but they're keeping it under wraps. If it's anything like the proposal it'll be an absolute cringefest and I can't wait.
If they're doing it abroad in one of the Disney parks, shame on them for doing this so their parents can't attend. He'll probably tell them to watch the vlog, so they basically have to pay just watch from afar.

Sorry to interrupt but it's been a while since anyone has mentioned that the original Nemesis opened in 1994.

RE: Asia - no culture shock, cos the numpties will eat in McDonalds/KFC every sodding day.
Dint forget, He did have a strawberry slice with his dessert as he loves fruit.

They've left China without going to Shanghai or HK Disney, what happened to them going to every Disney park this year? (I don't watch every video so may have missed an update)

They've left China without going to Shanghai or HK Disney, what happened to them going to every Disney park this year? (I don't watch every video so may have missed an update)
Shawn decided to save £££ by only getting a free 144-hour visa into China. Perhaps they'll go back, I wonder how 'safe' he'll feel then if he's fallen foul of the CCP by criticising their KFC.

Reactions: 3
I think they will go China-South Korea-Japan-Hong Kong-China (another 144 visa) then home from Shanghai.

I don't know if they posted a travel plan but they must be heading there on the way back.