Themepark Worldwide #4 Shawn's gaining, Charlotte's complaining, is it entertaining?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Charlotte is like a real walking and talking parrot!
Very immature, some will say likely due to only ever being about Shawn all the time from a young age and no real life exposure bar that of fantasy and theme parks.
The childish reactions to soft toys, a panic over a splash of water and just the spurts of ‘dance’ in public does make me wonder if she is up there on the spectrum.

Reactions: 1
I wonder if she’ll be wearing a Disney princess wedding dress??!!! Who will he dress as I wonder? No doubt weirdo milkman will be the best man so there’ll be very few photos shown!

I wonder if she’ll be wearing a Disney princess wedding dress??!!! Who will he dress as I wonder? No doubt weirdo milkman will be the best man so there’ll be very few photos shown!
I just hope she gets the wedding she wants without his penny pinching. I can see a big puffy dress though.

There were talks of a live stream when they first announced it!

I just hope she gets the wedding she wants without his penny pinching. I can see a big puffy dress though.

There were talks of a live stream when they first announced it!
Muffins and bananas taken from the breakfast buffet. All expenses spared.

The argument they had about how much of the chocolate frog Shawn had in Universal Japan day 2. Not a healthy way for Shawn to talk to his partner!
Just watching this - as usual, he makes out he's joking but you can tell he really is not. What kind of couple as well doesn't just buy one each ffs?! Oh yeah, one where someone control's the purse strings at all times...

£8 for a solid lump of chocolate - "yeah it's not too bad I suppose"
£350 for a bit of metal tube on a stick - priceless

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Sure hope he allocated Charlotte £350 too so she can buy whatever she wants, but probably not.

• Haha
Reactions: 1