Themepark Worldwide #4 Shawn's gaining, Charlotte's complaining, is it entertaining?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is their job so they need to keep going
Do they? How many times do we need to see the same content over and over and over again?

They could make much better condensed content and have time off. We didn't need 8 Europa videos or over two hours of cedar point when it's the same content regurgitated.

And the views back this up, the count halves and more each time there's multiple videos of the same park back to back.

Reactions: 3
Do they? How many times do we need to see the same content over and over and over again?

They could make much better condensed content and have time off. We didn't need 8 Europa videos or over two hours of cedar point when it's the same content regurgitated.

And the views back this up, the count halves and more each time there's multiple videos of the same park back to back.
Completely agree there does not need to be this much content and overseas park visits. Plus, they could report on some things from back home in the UK or do videos on things like their top 10 coasters/dark rides etc and the history of some rides. This would give them some breaks in between the visits abroad and time to enjoy their home.

Reactions: 2

Didn't say or mean they have to repeat it but they do need to keep putting out vlogs to make money.

Didn't say or mean they have to repeat it but they do need to keep putting out vlogs to make money.
I thought the whole point of YouTube is that the back catalog would earn you money? I think like most of the folks who do this, he's desperate to put out something that goes viral. Maybe there's a push from YT, because I see a number across different genres putting out more videos now. I suppose we can't get inundated with enough ads, both in and from the videos themselves.

Reactions: 1
These vloggers and streamers are constantly trying to keep their numbers going. Viewers, likes, subscribers and persistent daily videos all contribute to keeping the algorithm going your way.
Gets to the issue of quantity over quality though, and with the number of others doing the same ole thing reporting new rides, park openings they need to get their name up the pecking order.
Knowing someone who does gaming on YouTube the numbers start getting a little obsessive. Quite sad really.
Hardly a full time career but let them enjoy it whilst they can.
I can see Shawn doing this until he is over fifty trying sell tickets to the ‘theme park museum’.

• Haha
Gets to the issue of quantity over quality though
It's why I think it's referred to as content since to me that implies it's disposable and not really worth much.
I can see Shawn doing this until he is over fifty trying sell tickets to the ‘theme park museum’.
You mean the mugs and random wheels and parts he collects? Good luck. He really doesn't have any marketable skills for the real world.

realistically how long can they do it for? What happens if she has a baby? Or even when she's pregnant.

Reactions: 4
Eventually someone else will come along and gather audience or people will just realize most of these folks just want you to pay them to vacation.

They'd make more money If they put up less videos. A choice of 8 videos for one park is insane but if they have 1 Vlog and 1 POV they'd both have more views as there's less choice.

I also don't think TPWW should even have vlogs. When I started watching it didn't, I used to like updates and POVs. When you switch to most popular that's the top 50 videos with the odd Butlins vlogs.

Someone in another thread im on hit the nail on the head, these youtubers get successful and think their success means People love them so they make content about themselves and its the exact same here. Its about them not the parks anymore.

realistically how long can they do it for? What happens if she has a baby? Or even when she's pregnant.
He’ll just leave her to get on with it and fly solo again! He’s done it on his own before! Not really a job for a family, he needs to get out and get a proper job before babies are even considered!

It's why I think it's referred to as content since to me that implies it's disposable and not really worth much.

You mean the mugs and random wheels and parts he collects? Good luck. He really doesn't have any marketable skills for the real world.
He was a DJ. "The Cheeky Girls there everybody!, "
---
Crump will baby sit. :cautious:

He’ll just leave her to get on with it and fly solo again! He’s done it on his own before! Not really a job for a family, he needs to get out and get a proper job before babies are even considered!
But instead, he'll likely livestream the birth.
---
He was a DJ. "The Cheeky Girls there everybody!, "
If I showed up for an event and he was the DJ, I'd leave.

I'm not so sure about this. I think there could be a huge amount of milage in exploring parks with children as they grow up.

Not during the pregnancy though. Can't imagine a doctor wouldn't tell Charlotte to eat more nutritiously too.

If they did have a child he or she would be set for life inheriting the Great British Theme park Museum 😂

• Haha
Poor little Bookworm Sanbrooke will probably be born on Oblivion.

• Haha
Reactions: 4