Themepark Worldwide #4 Shawn's gaining, Charlotte's complaining, is it entertaining?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If the wedding is in June is the Asia trip their honeymoon?
That’s what I wondered. They’ve been very vague and quiet about their upcoming nuptials. I mean they don’t have to tell us anything but they never seem to be home to sort anything out.

In the video where he did a wrap-up/review of the Disney cruise he mentioned they'd booked a Royal Caribbean cruise as their honeymoon but won't be filming it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Shawn has filmed thousands of videos and still has problems focusing on the foreground or background 🥴

Screenshot_20240521-180453_YouTube.jpg

Christ he’s looking unhealthy. Not a great advert for the chicken nugget lifestyle.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Shawn has filmed thousands of videos and still has problems focusing on the foreground or background 🥴

View attachment 2949393
These vloggers just put the autofocus on because it'd be too much to learn how to use the gear they make a living with.
---
Christ he’s looking unhealthy. Not a great advert for the chicken nugget lifestyle.
He looks like he's put on 20 pounds since I last really watched them.

Shawn on opening day of Saudi's newest PR exercise, with his paymaster -

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Will they be back from the US in time for Hyperia opening this Friday? He's pined after it from a distance for long enough.

It’s making me think does he have a bit of a Shawn-aroma about him. Anyone ever been close enough for a sniff??? 🤢
He mentioned in a video they did washing at the hotels. He'll be living in that hideous TT2 hoodie with the red zip soon.
Then he'll be waiting for Mum to get his summer wardrobe from a jumble sale.

• Haha
Did anyone catch the travel vlog to Cedar Point? They bought sausage rolls from Greggs to eat on the plane the following day. But there was no fridge in their Premier Inn room and those rooms tend to be very overheated. So they ate sausage rolls that had been stored at (warm) room temperature overnight? Grim!
Maybe that’s how he got ‘food poisoning’ on the Disney cruise cos he took extra sausage rolls 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
He mentioned in a video they did washing at the hotels. He'll be living in that hideous TT2 hoodie with the red zip soon.
Then he'll be waiting for Mum to get his summer wardrobe from a jumble sale.
LOL - Question is was Charlotte actually able to pry it off his body to get it in the wash!?
Some of the merch for TT2 was pretty decent, the pit crew/racing jacket I thought was awesome, but Shawnie had to pick out the garish hoodie that most five year olds would b-line for!!