Themepark Worldwide #4 Shawn's gaining, Charlotte's complaining, is it entertaining?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They went on that ride on their first day two or three times so he’s maybe not too upset he can’t ride it on his bday 😃

Reactions: 1
Hotel Breakers looks great. £140 per night is not too bad at all.
It is a nice place for visiting the park and all the history of the area they put about the place. For someone like the face of Alton Towers they are in their utopia.
They have gone just before the season properly kicks in and the room prices start to get a lot higher as the summer kicks in.
Having stayed in both and in Sandusky, with not much in the town if you can get the good rates it’s worth doing as plenty on site to not have to go elsewhere.

Reactions: 3
The face that only a mother could love 😁
Bless, he even has a ‘it’s my birthday’ badge on
IMG_4101.png

In today’s Cedar Point vlog, it looks like they got one all-day food pass between them, then ate alternately through the day. Such a tight thing to do, particularly on his birthday.

Also, ‘ricochet’! :rolleyes:
---

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Watched their travel video and they are only taking hand luggage for their trip and they travel in the same clothes they travelled to the airport in the day before. Honestly I can't even put all my stuff for one night away in a back pack 🤣.

They can't get them washed that quick??

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
In today’s Cedar Point vlog, it looks like they got one all-day food pass between them, then ate alternately through the day. Such a tight thing to do, particularly on his birthday.

Also, ‘ricochet’! :rolleyes:
---
Is that even allowed? Wouldn't most places make you buy one each

Is that even allowed? Wouldn't most places make you buy one each
It’s clearly not what Cedar Point intended, but it wouldn’t be viable for them to police who eats what. I assume most groups want to eat together and would therefore not even consider being this cheap. Shawn mentioned bringing their own drinks into the park, which is against the rules.

Ah didn’t occur to me that they were eating separately … to be fair I’d probably do that too if I could get away with it 😂

• Haha
It’s clearly not what Cedar Point intended, but it wouldn’t be viable for them to police who eats what. I assume most groups want to eat together and would therefore not even consider being this cheap. Shawn mentioned bringing their own drinks into the park, which is against the rules.
Him vlogging about this will make it so they'll have to spend time and money implementing something to ensure each person purchases and uses their own. Maybe not immediately, but it'll happen.

Ah didn’t occur to me that they were eating separately … to be fair I’d probably do that too if I could get away with it 😂
Ha! Going to Carowinds in September and was planning the same tactic with one all day food and drink pass between two of us. Drinks every 10 mins and then a main & entree every 90 minutes.
I believe you can bring water into the parks but nowt else.
The Sandbrooke tightness is catching! 😁

Him vlogging about this will make it so they'll have to spend time and money implementing something to ensure each person purchases and uses their own. Maybe not immediately, but it'll happen.
Same with all the grifters abusing the DAS pass at Disney. They’ve had to make some new rules which will affect actual disabled people.

Reactions: 2
Loving all the heated debate about Shawn's new specs - it's good to see.

I feel it's worth reminding everyone at this juncture that the original Nemesis at the Alton Towers Resort opened in 1994.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I don't comment in here much any more and im truly bored of them at this point, i watch if there is something new or interesting to see but Shawn is looking terrible these days. Someone tell the man to have a rest and look after him self a bit

I don't comment in here much any more and im truly bored of them at this point, i watch if there is something new or interesting to see but Shawn is looking terrible these days. Someone tell the man to have a rest and look after him self a bit
I honestly do not know how they do it going on all these trips back to back with little down time. Also, how do neither of them ever seem to get ill given they go on planes frequently and in theme parks all the time?

Reactions: 4