Themepark Worldwide #4 Shawn's gaining, Charlotte's complaining, is it entertaining?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is anyone braving Thorpe Park tomorrow for the grand opening of Hyperia?
I was so tempted…my youngest has an inset day and is tall enough but I couldn’t do it to my older ones and we’ve just been off for a week to Spain so didn’t dare call in sick!

Also came here to say Charlotte looks lovely tonight…Shawn needs to ditch that bloody checked shirt though 😂 at least it’s not the nemesis hoodie

Reactions: 3
I was so tempted…my youngest has an inset day and is tall enough but I couldn’t do it to my older ones and we’ve just been off for a week to Spain so didn’t dare call in sick!

Also came here to say Charlotte looks lovely tonight…Shawn needs to ditch that bloody checked shirt though 😂 at least it’s not the nemesis hoodie
Just been to look at the media event pictures and yes Charlotte looks great.

I've seen a plan showing how the extended queue line will snake round most of the western part of the park! At least it is looking dry tomorrow and not too windy.

Reactions: 1
The last Park that they attended in NYC I’m sure that’s the one they used for filming BIG at the end before he turns back into a young boy.

I just couldn’t do this for a living so boring.

Just starting the press night vlog. Nice to see Charlotte some what dressed up.

Saw another vlog and have thorpe gone for the longest queue line record as well? It's insane!

Just starting the press night vlog. Nice to see Charlotte some what dressed up.

Saw another vlog and have thorpe gone for the longest queue line record as well? It's insane!
Would it beat the queue for Hagrid's ride at Universal Orlando given how long people had to wait for that when it first opened?

Would it beat the queue for Hagrid's ride at Universal Orlando given how long people had to wait for that when it first opened?
And remember Frozen at Epcot? That was a crazy wait too. From memory the boards at WDW couldn't show the actual wait time, it was so long it was beyond the technical capabilities.

• Wow
I meant the actual que line that's been built, although seeing reports today its been crazy busy.

Those two clapping at the end made me cringe, I bet they are the type that clap when the plane lands

• Haha
Hyperias already closed! Seen it won't be opening today and rumors are structural issues. After top thrill dragster I thought something like this might happen.

Hyperias already closed! Seen it won't be opening today and rumors are structural issues. After top thrill dragster I thought something like this might happen.
Must say I'm surprised as Hyperion was built by Mack who are usually very reliable and one of the best manufacturers out there.

Shawn's chonk thighs strike again.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
FYI, incase you didn't know, Hyperia is the UKs tallest and fastest rollercoaster. Just thought I'd tell you in the off chance you missed it on one of the many videos he's done on Hyperia

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not going to be re-opening until Thursday at the earliest. Not the best decision to open just before the May half term!

• Wow
Reactions: 2