Themepark Worldwide #4 Shawn's gaining, Charlotte's complaining, is it entertaining?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly do not know how they do it going on all these trips back to back with little down time. Also, how do neither of them ever seem to get ill given they go on planes frequently and in theme parks all the time?
Don't forget Shawn's alleged food poisoning on a cruise. He probably actually just saw something that was more than $1.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don't comment in here much any more and im truly bored of them at this point, i watch if there is something new or interesting to see but Shawn is looking terrible these days. Someone tell the man to have a rest and look after him self a bit
Aw, it's the state of his teeth that just kill me. Why can they both not get some dentistry done, a proper clean, braces, veneers- whatever!! It's just too much looking at them.

Reactions: 4
Aw, it's the state of his teeth that just kill me. Why can they both not get some dentistry done, a proper clean, braces, veneers- whatever!! It's just too much looking at them.
Because any dentist appointment costs money and that just isn't their style. There's being frugal and then there's being miserly and we know which one Shaun is.

I don't think Charlotte's are that bad besides The Fang.

Reactions: 6
Because any dentist appointment costs money and that just isn't their style. There's being frugal and then there's being miserly and we know which one Shaun is.

I don't think Charlotte's are that bad besides The Fang.
There was that one on his I think right side that was like brown and black or something. And as my dentist tells me all the time, poor dental health will affect other things.

This just came up on my news feed, it's been closed indefinitely 😯 good job they got on it when they did.
Screenshot_20240516_100932_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
FFS! $9 bus ride to get across NY, has to have a moan!
Will have to peel that Nemesis hoodie off of him!!

• Haha
Colney Island pics and not a single Colney hot dog in sight. Disappointed.
Maybe had his fill back in 2019 when he was last there, just in case you didn’t catch that the tenth time of mentioning it

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Did anyone catch the travel vlog to Cedar Point? They bought sausage rolls from Greggs to eat on the plane the following day. But there was no fridge in their Premier Inn room and those rooms tend to be very overheated. So they ate sausage rolls that had been stored at (warm) room temperature overnight? Grim!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Colney Island pics and not a single Colney hot dog in sight. Disappointed.
Maybe had his fill back in 2019 when he was last there, just in case you didn’t catch that the tenth time of mentioning it
Was it 2019? They were there last in 2019?

Did anyone catch the travel vlog to Cedar Point? They bought sausage rolls from Greggs to eat on the plane the following day. But there was no fridge in their Premier Inn room and those rooms tend to be very overheated. So they ate sausage rolls that had been stored at (warm) room temperature overnight? Grim!
I caught that as well and was wondering about that, as I've always seen sausage rolls in supermarkets being stored in a chilled shelf. Also noticed he showed Charlotte eating on the plane but not himself or giving his review of the food.

Fang looks absolutely exhausted these days. They must never spend a whole week at home.

It begs the question why even buy a house?
I've always wondered this, they spend no time there at all so completely pointless. Also I just couldn't do all that travelling and have O break in-between. Most holidays I go on I need a week to rest and recover from and most of my holidays don't revolve around theme parks.

Reactions: 2