Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jambea123

I wish I could have a job where I could go on 8 day cruises every months, trips to New York and more. Must be great parent holiday pay. Must be that free rent at his parents house too. He has said he does that but has anyone else? No

There is no way he works full time. Add up his trips and time off this year

Reactions: 5

DA Stella

Chatty Member
I'm trying to imagine how this conversation would go. "Hey Mom, Dad. I want to go on cruises all the time instead of, you know, actually working. Can you just pay for the cruises? Oh, and also pay for my girlfriend to come along? I'm really, really sure that in a couple of months I'll grift I mean ATTRACT enough viewers so you won't have to pay anymore. What, it's been three full years and I'm still expecting you to pay? Well, you know that old phrase, it takes money to make money! Thanks a bunch. Oh, and if you sometimes want to go on the cruises too I guess that's OK. Just make sure you don't spend so much you can't afford to pay for me anymore."

• Haha

Cairo279

I’m sure we can expect one of Adrian’s classic denial lines on this video - something like “I fit comfortably but just decided this type of ride isn’t my thing”

View attachment 1982072
---
You called it! Even though he did not fit at all on the tester seat, he said in today's video that he wouldn't have rode anyway because he's terrified of the ride itself. The fact that he had the audacity to say he was going to be sitting the ride out...like he even had a choice in the first place to ride or not.

• Haha

Ahoyhoy

He posted about the new Minions thing at Universal today. He rode it twice back-to-back and ran into the Pugh Two the second time. They appeared in his video and he talked about his experience riding with them in the video.

The Pugh Two's video doesn't show/reference him at all lol.

• Haha

NanTeaDrew

VIP Member
He chose to eat the birthday cake. That's on him. 100%.

Does make me question the support or lack thereof in his corner. Which family member brought cake to his birthday celebration? Why not a more healthy substitute? For a better shot at success, he needs support, not sabotage.

• Heart

Hammerstone

VIP Member
Christ thats appalling.

Clearly didn't train, hasn't made an effort to lose weight, and has just done it because its a Disney event. No sympathy from me fatty

• Heart

DA Stella

Chatty Member
He's gone on multiple cruises without her (because she apparently has an actual job) and all I remember him saying is "Koda would really like this". No whining about missing her.

• Haha
  • Heart

Satan's Little Helper

Unlike 'Mr 400lbs, give me money fo my jollies'. Today I've been "tinkering" with my PC. Brought a 2tb nvme gen4 ssd during the prime day sale. This has replaced a 250g and 1tb ssd.

Always upgrading the PC as and when I need to. Yet he's still sat there crying he can't stream anymore.
BTW, it's certainly no top tier gaming machine. But it does the job, Cyberpunk at 1080p, raytracing on I get 50fps. But I'm happy with that. 😀
I know, right? "My laptop's too slow for streaming" :cry: Translation: "Step up the donations, rubes!" Just make sure you donate the right way while you're at it, so YouTube doesn't take a cut of my grift! And isn't it rich when someone sends him money, and he's all, "OMG!!! I was NOT expecting that! That's not why I do these!" Bitch, quit your bullshit.

• Heart

Ahoyhoy

I think it’s safe to say he’s ate himself from getting back on rollercoasters outside the Disney gates (which is sad considering he wants to be this “theme park creator”) in a while!

You would think that not being able to preview rollercoasters (that you’ve cried so much about being invited to for “media” days) would be enough motivation to get on track but seems like it isn’t and just continues to gain more and more weight
It's not his fault, UO is obviously just fat phobic

• Haha

wtc50e

Chatty Member
I don’t know why were circling the drain here it’s simple. You can’t just show up to a run way more than 300 pounds not have trained at all and expect anything less.

• Heart

Nicotheicon

Chatty Member
I'm waiting for his bitch fest on how the stadium seats were fat shaming him and how he had to use the accessible area to stand the entire show

• Haha

DA Stella

Chatty Member
I wonder if his "celebratory weekend" will include gorging himself on a ton of food. After all, he's earned it!

• Haha