Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DukeOfKent

VIP Member
I watched a few more of his videos once I figured out that the girl he's with is not his teenage daughter but rather his girlfriend. (though I liked it better when I thought the former; at least then it made her monosyllabic grunts in response to his questions seem more acceptable)

Boy, does he complain a lot!

One video that stood out to me was the fancy expensive dinner on the cruise ship. His constant griping indicates that he doesn't really understand what's going on. The whole point of a $200pp dinner is the ability to brag about spending such a sum on a single meal. The giveaway is that they don't even tell you what you're getting! The food itself is irrelevant; the price tag is the point. Of course, bragging about the price tag is a trashy nouveau-riche thing to do in the first place, but the fact that he hasn't caught on to what it's all about just makes him look like a yokel.

Reactions: 5

Hereforthesh

Chatty Member
"Exclusive time with me in park while you're on vacation."

Translated:
Dinner with me on you at one of the premier dining locations.

• Haha

Dolphin

Where’s Koda ? Is he gay or not ? Also he went to the room to take a POOP 💩💩💩 What ??? Idiot !! Now I know why we hardly ever watch this mess 🙄

• Haha

wtc50e

Chatty Member
I’m a “hoe” for good bbq that seems like that yaaaassss qweeeeen talk. Definitely playing for team rainbow.

• Haha
  • Heart

Nicotheicon

Chatty Member
I cant tell if his constant “I’m loosing so much weight” comments all while the chick dude is the biggest he’s ever been is either sad, confusing, troublesome, comedic or all the above.

• Haha

DA Stella

Chatty Member
Live streams are nothing but an attempt to get super chats and new Patreon members. Unless there's an actual event like a parade, grand opening or extreme weather there's no other reason to "go live". He doesn't seem to do a lot of them, so maybe this is some kind of last resort to get views and subs.
Adrian, there just aren't enough "bigger" people who badly want to go on Disney rides to support the multiple videos you are posting about that topic. Ironically, in your attempt to be inclusive you are actually hurting your channel. Try to be more universal in your topic choices. Mention your size issues as part of a video, not as the entire topic.

• Heart

Its Got Flavur

VIP Member
All vloggers are chasing clout and attention. That said, I feel like Adrian is doing it only for the perks and freebies that can come with a successful channel. I don't get the impression that he loves the parks or has a deep knowledge of their history. The only thing he seems to enjoy is overeating on cruise ships. He likes to brag about cruises. I think he does his channel because he thinks it can get to a point where it's easier than having a real job and he can get free stuff from various sponsors and media lists.

Its Got Flavur

VIP Member
I remember after the parks reopened and guests could hug characters. PC Dev hugged characters for an awkward amount of time and said how it feels right or normal. Dude, that's like saying the Hooters waitress thinks your handsome. Hugging a character is for someone who is under 10 or has special needs. Just smile, take your picture and leave the hugging to the children.

• Haha
I unsubscribed. I'm done with this guy who turned out to be no better than the rest of the weirdo, loser FL theme park vloggers. Yet again, he goes on a "weight loss journey" in which he has NO weight loss and, in one of this latest videos (the cruise one where he goes to Atlantis) he straight up mocked one of the local Bahamians for missing some teeth. Which is pretty rich for a guy, who along with his girlfriend, are the size of land whales.

Any goodwill I had for this guy is GONE.

DA Stella

Chatty Member
The amount and types of food he consumes is mind boggling. They can't decide which dessert to order so they get all four? Same with entrees? And then eat all of them?
He said before he doesn't "diet" when he's on vacation or traveling. So that would be what, maybe six weeks out of the year when he's not on vacation or traveling?
Reminds me of my ex's niece. We had plans to go to the water park so, she told me, she went on the elliptical for 45 minutes the night before. She actually thought that would make her skinny. She was disappointed when she looked exactly the same the next morning.

• Haha
  • Wow
He's seriously swinging back and forth with disney. He was moaning about lack of pass holder perks. Now he's posting on twitter he's loving the epcot pass holder lounge with free snacks.

Guys a douce canoe these days who can't even social media.
Oh now he's complaining that the FREE lounge isn't secluded enough? WTF! Does he think something free will be like Club 33??

• Haha
  • Heart
Lastly someone donated $50 "To help towards your alaskan excursions.
What really burns us is that we have a friend raising money for cancer research and he is having a tough go at it but some idiot will throw $50 at this grifter to fill his face on a cruise ship.

Hammerstone

VIP Member
Did anyone watch his video about what alaskan excursions he's booked? Did he have to pay extra for a helicopter ride due to his 400lbs.

Couldn't bring myself to watch it knowing he literally e-begged for people to pay for them. Even though he booked more cruises after the fact and dropped 3k on new a camera.
I think weight wise he is perfectly fine for a helicopter excursion with his party all being seated together. A Chinook is a very capable helicopter

• Haha

Hereforthesh

Chatty Member
Remember the media event for Serengeti Flyer at Busch Gardens Tampa where he obviously couldn't fit the ride?
Well, I was at the park this past Saturday, and he neglected to tell us this, I think.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4