Theme Park Express I Can’t Fit on Rides and I Need Money for an Annual Pass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This was suggested that we have a thread for him, so let’s kick it off. I was happy for him that he lost enough weight to ride Escape from Gringott’s, but man this guy is just the worst. He constantly complains that Universal is fatphobic and then stuffs his face with garbage at the parks.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ive watched a handful of his videos an he seems cool?..as far as making videos an giving updated information on certain rides an situations..

But i noticed he can be a bit of a drama queen at times or annoying when it comes to constantly tweeting or texting the staff or certain personal..an constantly pointing out how much he does not like a certain room an how this is the way it should be.

Like the vid from the other night tweeting back to back about the traffic i was like ekk ok enough even the response back from universal was like OK... We Know type vibe..

I dont know how long he has been doing videos but i do pick up on the diva ish attitude at times..

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ive watched a handful of his videos an he seems cool?..as far as making videos an giving updated information on certain rides an situations..

But i noticed he can be a bit of a drama queen at times or annoying when it comes to constantly tweeting or texting the staff or certain personal..an constantly pointing out how much he does not like a certain room an how this is the way it should be.

Like the vid from the other night tweeting back to back about the traffic i was like ekk ok enough even the response back from universal was like OK... We Know type vibe..

I dont know how long he has been doing videos but i do pick up on the diva ish attitude at times..
I think he’s been doing videos for like five years now

Ive read some of comments mixed in with the other threads.. Im hoping the light is blinking over here for this thread..

I support separate threads..forums an comments for different people..

Can u tag members on here to comments an forums so they can come save a read?

Also i saw some where that he is married to a woman..uhhh i saw the ring but just figured it was a symbol of commitment between him an his boyfriend..

There anit a straight thought or bone in that guys body..😏

Last edited:
Ive read some of comments mixed in with the other threads.. Im hoping the light is blinking over here for this thread..

I support sepaate threads..forums an comments for different people..

Can u tag members on here to comments an forums so they can come save a read an

Also i saw some where that he is married to a woman..uhhh i saw the ring but just figured it was a symbol of commitment between him an his boyfriend..
Yeah. I’m also not impressed with the fact that he constantly throws shade at Universal

Reactions: 4
Yeah. I’m also not impressed with the fact that he constantly throws shade at Universal
He shades Universal and wonders why he doesn't get invited to events. He started this whole weight loss campaign urging Universal to invite him to the grand opening of V.C. Did he really think that was going to happen after he vlogged a leaked video inside the queue of the ride even before the soft opening? He's lucky he didn't get the Adam The Woo treatment from Universal Studios Orlando Resort. Still could down the line if they feel like it; even sharing it and broadcasting it under his brand could get him banned.

He shades Universal and wonders why he doesn't get invited to events. He started this whole weight loss campaign urging Universal to invite him to the grand opening of V.C. Did he really think that was going to happen after he vlogged a leaked video inside the queue of the ride even before the soft opening? He's lucky he didn't get the Adam The Woo treatment from Universal Studios Orlando Resort. Still could down the line if they feel like it; even sharing it and broadcasting it under his brand could get him banned.
I'm surprised that Chasing Dreams with Mike hasn't been banned yet either. He did a video of "how to cheat your way out of paying for parking at Disney" and smuggled a video camera on to Velocicoaster for a POV video of the entire ride.

• Haha
I'm surprised that Chasing Dreams with Mike hasn't been banned yet either. He did a video of "how to cheat your way out of paying for parking at Disney" and smuggled a video camera on to Velocicoaster for a POV video of the entire ride.

Oh, Ms. Adrian of Theme Park Express did POVs on Velocicoaster, Hulk & Hagrid's wearing his camera glasses. That should be enough reason to ban his ass. Imagine a lifetime ban, that would shut his channel down because Lord knows he doesn't want to be labeled as a "Disney Vlogger" and he carries nothing but shade for Sea World & Bush Gardens.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Are these two grown ass people really sharing a meal and acknowledging a stuffed toy as their child? Poor Grogu, he didn't ask to be here...he's being held captive by the Nathan Lane of theme parks and the butchest woman I've ever seen.

Nugget.JPG

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Someone pointed him out to me on another thread so I checked out a couple videos. My initial thoughts was that he's honest but maybe to the detriment of the channel. I can also see how the constant whining... err... complaining... err... frustration, yeah frustration, about ride vehicles would get old over time.

I guess they're just not that into fruit? Poor wasted good stuff. View attachment 661863
Meals like this one at Ohana and other places like Chef Mickey's are ridiculous. Matt Stonie couldn't finish these meals. I can't believe that Disney isn't concerned about the massive waste that occurs meal after meal.

Are these two grown ass people really sharing a meal and acknowledging a stuffed toy as their child? Poor Grogu, he didn't ask to be here...he's being held captive by the Nathan Lane of theme parks and the butchest woman I've ever seen.

View attachment 658467
OMG, this video.

Adrian, please take off your hat. You’re in a restaurant FFS

TPE wants Disney freebies (media cred) yet Koda says her lobster bisque looks like someone loogied in it.

Koda, for the love of God, put down the phone. That along with wearing hats at the table are pet peeves of mine. On a side note, is her back jaw fused? She doesn’t seem to be able to open her mouth.

Koda says she’s a garbage can.

Not sure how old Koda is but she is immature as all hell. She acts like it’s cool to be disinterested in EVERYTHING. Instead it makes her look spoiled and unappreciative, just sayin’

Again with the phone Koda. I could not eat a meal with this girl

Koda with the Jenn Tracker like licking of the gums after eating

Both meals, Filet Mignon (Adrian) and Pork Tenderloin (Koda) looked like they were good.

$62 a person for lunch is a bit much even if you’re getting Filet Mignon. Dinner, sure. Lunch, maybe not.

View attachment 658467
OMG, this video.

Adrian, please take off your hat. You’re in a restaurant FFS

TPE wants Disney freebies (media cred) yet Koda says her lobster bisque looks like someone loogied in it.

Koda, for the love of God, put down the phone. That along with wearing hats at the table are pet peeves of mine. On a side note, is her back jaw fused? She doesn’t seem to be able to open her mouth.

Koda says she’s a garbage can.

Not sure how old Koda is but she is immature as all hell. She acts like it’s cool to be disinterested in EVERYTHING. Instead it makes her look spoiled and unappreciative, just sayin’

Again with the phone Koda. I could not eat a meal with this girl

Koda with the Jenn Tracker like licking of the gums after eating

Both meals, Filet Mignon (Adrian) and Pork Tenderloin (Koda) looked like they were good.

$62 a person for lunch is a bit much even if you’re getting Filet Mignon. Dinner, sure. Lunch, maybe not.

Last edited:
  • Haha

I support separate threads..forums an comments for different people..

Can u tag members on here to comments an forums so they can come save a read?

The ring thing was odd to me too. Both Adrian and Koda are wearing rings on their right hand. Does that mean something or is it just something they're doing?

Reactions: 1
This was suggested that we have a thread for him, so let’s kick it off. I was happy for him that he lost enough weight to ride Escape from Gringott’s, but man this guy is just the worst. He constantly complains that Universal is fatphobic and then stuffs his face with garbage at the parks.
Thanks for trying Apo but the thread is awful dead.

• Heart
I dont know maybe not many people know about tattle life forums im sure if more people did certain post would jump also flordia residents edits should def do more videos trolling certain other bloggers i notice they do alot of trolling on the trackers an the kay brothers an occasionally others..

Caught the tail-end of the live vlog from the Dream. Could Kota be less interested in being on the cruise? The ship hadn't left yet so there was plenty of time to send her back home. To be fair, in most of the videos that I've seen, Kota doesn't seem to be happy anywhere.

Caught the tail-end of the live vlog from the Dream. Could Kota be less interested in being on the cruise? The ship hadn't left yet so there was plenty of time to send her back home. To be fair, in most of the videos that I've seen, Kota doesn't seem to be happy anywhere.
When I first started watching their videos, I thought Adrian was kind of forcing her to be in the videos due to her lack of interest in what was going on. However, she seemingly likes being in them. She'll even sit in on some of the livestreams. I guess she's just not impressed with anything.

I think you're right. She probably isn't happy anywhere. It'll be interesting to see her take on the cruise. My guess is her feedback will be 'Meh', which ranks pretty high on the Koda grading scale.

I think it's just time Adrian and Kota both come out the closet. It's clearly obvious that it's a cover. He just comes off as a messy queen most of the time, and she comes off as a tomboyish lesbian who has no interest in men. or anything really. And before anyone has anything to say about what I just stated, I'm a gay man who's been around a while among various scenes and worked in gay nightclubs, and my gaydar rarely lies. So, no, I'm not being homophobic (just thought I'd cover my bases, since many in here like to assume).

I will say this though, at least he doesn't hold back when something isn't right with a hotel room or stay, or other things. He does also inform better about attractions and things going on better than most.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.