Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Satan's Little Helper

Somehow they will "be blessed" with the funds for all the excursions on the next 7 cruises.
Cue yet another begging livestream. Hours at his cushy job at dad's company got cut where I'm sure he worked soo hard, so he needs the audience to fund his cruise excursions. 😭 That's ridiculous enough, but then despite claiming to need stan welfare, he can still afford unnecessary and expensive bs like a fancy new camera and bluetooth speaker that was $100+. Shameless, slimey grifting POS.

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Wusubby

Chatty Member
@Wusubby Yay! Enjoy your sailings! 🥳🎉 🚢
Thank you, 😀. First one is next month a nice 4 night mini break. It's a little rest bite from my caring duties for wifey. Always need a little break every now and then.

Other is a Disney cruise. Heard rumblings that twatten is going on one. Fingers crossed its not mine. Spoke to wifey and if he is on the same cruise and vlogging. I'll be having a word to bot use any footage of us in the shot. Doesn't matter if he blurs our faces my wife's wheelchair is slightly unique so would still be identifiable.

I had to laugh when he kept bragging about how expen$ive his new camera equipment was, and then the footage he put out with it looked like garbage. I am a hobby photographer, and I haven't always been able to afford the gear that I'd want. Still, I made damn sure I knew how to operate whatever gear I was using. I'd roll my eyes when I'd see people with the fancy gear that I coveted who took terrible pictures with it (or worse, struggled to even operate it).
All the gear, no idea. Comes to mind. But hey at least his stans are paying for his alaskan excursions.

I thought he said his hours got reduced at work? Didn't someone say that he worked for his dad? He doesn't strike me as someone who scrimps and saves.

He's just such a bitch, I just don't see who he appeals to. On top of that, his girlfriend is weird. I'm sorry but grown adults shouldn't carry around a Grogu doll like a baby. It's unrelatable. I would be embarrassed if my girlfriend did that.
Yup hours cut but somehow can still blow three grand on new camera and then moans he can't stream games anymore due to his gaming machine being shit.

He's been saying he needs to upgrade his gaming PC for the last year. 3k could have got him a nice rig tbh.

• Haha

DA Stella

Chatty Member
His live streams only attract about 70 people, so I can't see that he was able to pay off a cruise in full that way. I'm more willing to believe Mom and Dad are paying for them. After all, it's his "job" to go on cruises and gorge himself on multiple apps, entrees and desserts at each meal in between snacking on cheeseburgers, so he needs them to shell out the $$.

• Haha

GSquaredUWS

VIP Member
This guy's Alaska embarkation was in my recommends. I genuinely thought it was a single 45 year old dad with his 15 year daughter and his mother. I also figured single dad because he was now out of the closet. I wanted to punch him 10 minutes in. Then at the end of the vlog 'we got engaged' popped up in my recommends. I was so confused :LOL:

Came here and still took me a while to figure it all out since you guys jokingly call her 'the daughter'

I'm speechless. Stunned that this man is only 20 something, that these two are a couple and that he has any following at all because the content is dire.

Who wants to watch (and from what I've read here FUND) someone who has already eaten himself into a complete state continue to eat himself into the grave all while complaining about everything and spending money like he's a baller - when he's in his parent's yard, on their payroll. Is the thrill watching someone who is such a loser that your life is fantastic by comparison :sneaky: Or are there really souls amongst us who think this guy is just great- a completely normal, functional, entertaining, hard working adult? If so, I'd like to know what pills they are taking because I could use a few!

• Haha

Hereforthesh

Chatty Member
That thing I can almost guarantee doesn't sound any better than the ones you can get at Five Below...

DukeOfKent

VIP Member
He thinks it's going ro be like the gif he posted. However it's going to be like the surfing machine on the royal Caribbean cruise ship, haha.
Oh, I am ready for this! If you thought he was dramatic about doinking his ankle when he jumped off the boat into 2 ft of water, just wait until he busts his ass on a wave machine!

anigif_sub-buzz-1560-1562880007-2.gif

1*6N90pFGudUmWmkTW724FMA.gif

• Haha

Hammerstone

VIP Member
I can't believe his latest video. He clearly isn't someone suited for fine dining, or able to appreciate it, but is making out like its a bad product.

• Heart

Hammerstone

VIP Member
Walking around a cruise ship dosent count for training. The fact there was no effort to run, I’m going to go out on a limb and say he hasn’t done any jogging. If you don’t get that heart rate going, you won’t improve your cardio levels. Had he trained even a few sessions he would of realised he didn’t have the fitness to do 10km, so I strongly believe he’s just turned up and winged it

• Heart
On the one hand I feel bad for anyone who sets a goal and isn't able to achieve it. I encourage anyone who wants to to run, no matter how slow. "You're still lapping everyone on the couch" I say.

But on the other hand, he didn't even try. The minimum pace requirement for Disney races is a 16 minute mile. And even that is very dependent upon where in the pack you start. Paging Mr. Morrow waddled to the finish line of the Tower of Terror 10-Miler last year with an average pace of over 18 minutes/mile because he was somehow able to start near the front of the pack.

Now granted, there are probably some pretty cool things to see along the course. A runner can be forgiven for not setting a PR on a course like this that's full of fun photo ops. Still, if you think you might be on the edge, then it's in your best interest to really prepare well to ensure that you're not scooped up by the struggle bus and wind up with a DNF. Maybe start with a more informal event or a shorter distance to build up your abilities? I don't know, I'm not a trainer; I'm just a casual runner who would be mortified to be pulled off the course.

Edit to add: One of his recent cruise video titles says (in shouty all-caps) that he "almost" broke his ankle jumping from the boat. If he's running injured, I'm inclined to cut him some more slack. I didn't watch that video, so I don't know how serious that injury might have been (and I'm also not sure how long ago that cruise was).
I commend him for wanting to get out there and better his health, but you have to put the work in. It's one thing if Adrian was putting in the work and came up short. I have sympathy for that but it's something entirely different when you don't do anything and expect positive results and it looks to me like he did not put the work in to achieve his goal. My guess is that he signed up and intended to train for it but never did and had to do it because he already paid for it. People on twitter are being nice to him and that's great and I'm not going to go on there and poop on his parade, but I think he knows deep down that he didn't even try and is disappointed in himself.

I did watch that video and I believe that cruise was around Thanksgiving or the beginning of December. To me it looked like it was a minor sprain. There was some slight swelling of the ankle. Not even close to being broken. The title was pure clickbait, but everyone is doing it. It got me to click on it. For someone who was athletic I think they would have been fine but for Adrian who doesn't strike me as being that athletic it may have hobbled him for a few days, but he should have been fine for this run. As someone who hates to run but loves a good Spartan race, I would agree starting small is the way to go. Like walking around his neighborhood small. Work up to doing a 5k/1 mile fun run. Disney's 5k's are basically those anyways, right? I'm not sure. I think Adrian needs a group to keep him motivated. Whether it's a group class at a gym, a running group or weight loss group I think being in a setting where everyone is working towards the similar goal of being healthy might be motivating and effective.

• Heart

Wusubby

Chatty Member
Quote on 4/12 "Bad news. My laptop is officially not strong enough to stream video games. I can still stream normally with Q&A’s and such but no games. Gonna keep saving for that upgrade in the future. I am still gonna play Fallen Order on my own however"

Today...
So he spent $3,000 on that set up as today's video is "testing my new 3k camera". Does he know having high end kit does not bring in views and subs, but instead producing engaging content.

How many excursions could he have paid for on his alaskan cruise?
He definitely could have brought a nice high end PC for that easily with a 40 series gpu and a i9.

Can't believe how much of a grifter he's turned into. Hopefully all the stans who sent him money for his excursions wake up and question this type of spending.

• Haha

wtc50e

Chatty Member
The mask thing is so funny. You care about your health so much that you shove thousands of calories down your craw, but this piece of fabric is going to save you.

Its Got Flavur

VIP Member
He's one of those people who blame everyone except themselves. He doesn't take responsibility for anything.

I personally find he and his girlfriend to be mostly unlikeable and unrelatable, unless the 25-year-olds who carry dolls around like a surrogate baby demographic is more lucrative than I realized.

• Haha

wtc50e

Chatty Member
Some "healthy" people do and some don't. What "healthy" people DON'T do is have a full meal an hour and a half before dinner and then have three apps, two entrees and three desserts AT dinner, then decide an hour later that pizza sounds good.
well he is a BBQ hoe after all…

• Haha
Just a personal preference type of thing but if you are a person who sweats a ton (not nearly as much as PMM) don't wear that color shirt.

Screen Shot 2023-07-30 at 3.09.02 PM.png

• Sick

DA Stella

Chatty Member
HOW can he possibly complain and blame Disney for not being "fat friendly" when he constantly gorges himself? Does he think what he's doing is good and healthy?

I just realized Adrian is only two inches taller than me but he weighs over 200 pounds more. That's just not right.

Adrian, for the love of God, please do something before you have a heart attack by age 32. Koda, if you truly do love him please say something.