Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nicotheicon

Chatty Member
21734E79-E4B8-4805-84F6-4E34DC786E23.jpeg
Bro. The fact that he uploaded a video begging people to fund his cruise excursions is wild af. If you can’t afford a trip sis, DONT GO! Plain and simple. Not only did he mock full time YouTubers for years, he also just recently became one cause his “job” cut back hours, now he has the nerve to beg to the small ass amount of viewers/subscribers he does have to fund cruise add-on’s and FOR WHAT?! For us to see you gain another 10lbs, not be able to do anything physical, complain, and have a full week of food binging?! Dude has ZERO self respect

SO MANY other (positive) things people could donate to but he chooses to advocate to promote donations for extras for the 1038 cruise he’s been on that he clearly can’t afford 💀💀💀

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

DA Stella

Chatty Member
He wanted to transition into a cruising channel as he noticed the cruise videos got more views.
So maybe change the name of the channel to "Cruise Food Reviews".
Every video: arrive, go get a double cheeseburger and fries or a whole pizza because their dinner reservations are an entire hour from now and they can't wait that long to eat. Order everything on the menu at dinner. Then order everything on the menu at breakfast. Eat it all. Then go on a shore excursion and congratulate yourself for walking an entire quarter mile. Back to the ship for a huge before dinner "snack", then repeat ordering everything on the menu at dinner. Do this every day of the cruise. The end.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

Ahoyhoy

Anyone know how this went for him? He's still "seeking revenge" for being swept 6 months ago, right? TBH we forgot his list of excuses.

View attachment 2308747
Just discovered this vlogger/thread the other day and I've been wathcing some of his old videos. The one he made about Enchantee may be the most out of touch review I've ever seen a vlogger give, and I watch the Dis Unplugged.

But to get to the point: this man is probably pushing 400 pounds. He's also only like 5'4, so he's probably pushing 70% body fat. It sounds insane, but it's probably true; he's probably carrying roughly 280 pounds of fat on him.

So, if you try to run at that weight, it's the same as trying to run with a 280 pound man on your back. It's a terrible idea. He's more likely to get injured than to actually run more than a minute or two.

I've done some personal training in the past and people who are that size and deluded to the point that they think they can perform an athletic feat like a 10k have no idea how bad things actually are for them. Based on this thread and what little I know about him, it seems like he's a "body positivity" type. It's great to love yourself and you shouldn't feel ashamed of your weight, but it's also a highly limiting factor in your life and something you can change dramatically without a ton of effort (at least at first).

If I were to work with Theme Park Express, I'd try to get him to WALK a mile before he RUNS one. Cut out sugar drinks and limit portions a little bit at a time. At his size he can probably lose about 2 pounds a week (or more) without making super drastic changes, and be half his size in 18 months. Then he probably could realistically run a 10k.

But of course that would mean cutting back on the cruising (or at least Marcelline Market), so probably not going to happen.

Reactions: 8

Hammerstone

VIP Member
"I have no idea why I don't get media"

Also Adrian: This is crap, this is terrible. I don't like this. Disney are cunts. I'm too fat to fit, so its their fault.

• Haha

Wusubby

Chatty Member
Either he doesn't care or doesn't know. Either way it's not a good look for him in the "Disney" community.
See he's also cultivated a lovely little echo chamber on twitter going by the replies.

Oh well the fat fuck will go down the pan like micheal adler.

On a positive note tattlers, paid for my disney cruise and my mini European cruise. Looking forward to both. As I can say I've worked hard to pay for these two cruises. 😀

• Heart
  • Haha

AudgeM

He got 30% off. 10% for booking on board then 20% due to the engine issues the fantasy is having.

Still this won't be his only cruise next year though. Sais it before and will say it again. The disney cruise vlogging is saturated and just boring now. Its a freaking muckbang at sea.
Yeah the DCL vlogs are ALL the same now. It's boring. Of course, I'll never ever be able to afford a cruise on DCL, I couldn't justify the money. My boyfriend and I are going on our first ever cruise in 2 weeks on the trusty Explorer of the Seas on a Greece and Croatia itinerary. We had to do a lot of saving for it, and will appreciate every second. The likes of Adrian just make me ill looking at him cruise after cruise snd stuffing his face.

Its Got Flavur

VIP Member
You guys are heartless. Don't forget Adrian and Kota have a mouth to feed: Nugget.

No one ever thinks of the adult woman who carries around a Grogu doll.

I decided he was trash when he tried to pin racism on the staff at The Grand Floridian. The whole video was about how they were the only POCs and people were staring at them like they didn't belong there. Of course he never considered that people were staring because they brought in paper bags of clothes and food, coolers and we're dressed like slobs. You are at the nicest resort on property step up your game.

The guy has no introspection or self awareness. I can't stand people like him. It's always about him. If it doesn't work for him, then it doesn't work for anyone else either.

• Haha

Hereforthesh

Chatty Member
I'm sure Mom & Dad will be willing to pay for this sham of a wedding just to show people, "Look, my son's married to a woman." ...lol

• Haha

DISbored

Chatty Member
The videos that encourage and try to shame people and companies into making things more fat accessible. How about you make your fucking mouth less food accessible and stop bitching when things can’t accommodate your 400 pound ass. I actually don’t mind him that much but that fat shit aggregates me to no end…

Do you think he’ll have kids with Koda before he comes out?

• Haha
  • Heart

DISbored

Chatty Member
It has a shelf life of about 18 months and then it’s ineffective and you are shown to gain the weight back two times. I just can’t understand why he doesn’t walk his fat ass around Epcot a couple of times a week and document the weight loss for his channel

DA Stella

Chatty Member
It makes no sense to have a channel called "Theme Park Express" when he can't even go on 75% of the rides due to his weight. Why not change it to "Adrian Eats It All" or "Cruise Ship Food Express"?

• Haha

Bucknasty

I've never heard anyone complain so much while on a back to back Disney cruise. Seriously dude, count your gotdamn blessings and enjoy it. I thought I was a miserable person, but fuck man YOU take the cake. These little complaints you have are petty compared to the rest of us who cannot even afford to cruise. Enjoy the room, enjoy the boat, enjoy the time you are spending with your daughter/girlfriend and quit making it seem like it's hectic because shit did not go YOUR way on a cruise most people would be grateful to take.

• Haha
Reactions: 7