Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Its Got Flavur

VIP Member
I hope Adrian asked permission from her Yoda doll first.

I can't wait for him to cyber beg for wedding gifts and funds.

Is there a such thing as a "groom-zilla"? There is now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6

Ahoyhoy

$600?? LMAO!! We all know they didn't pay for all of this!!!

View attachment 2333422
If it's anything like his Enchantee review, he'll have had a breathtaking experience with a highly intelligent tour guide where he gets to see things most of us only dream of, but will feel like it was too cold and it probably would've been better to cuddle up in his bed and watch youtube videos about ice instead.

• Haha

DA Stella

Chatty Member
I didn't want to watch his begging video so I came here instead. Y'all didn't let me down.
So he expects his 68 viewers to buy him a cruise. Give me a break.
It's called a job, Adrian. Maybe try getting one if you want to buy stuff.

Something tells us he might not have the greatest taste in music but boy bands just seem on brand for him. Is this Adrian trying to be macho?

IMG_5974.jpeg

• Haha

Wusubby

Chatty Member
Just in case anyone who doesn't now who nic is. He's earned ALLOT of money doing mukbangs, however his health has been hit hard!.

Screenshot_20230717_215515_Chrome.jpg

• Wow

Nicotheicon

Chatty Member
Applauding this dude for “trying” all while not prepared, not in shape, not taking it seriously and with unrealistic expectations of the outcome is like applauding someone who one day says “today I’m gonna go take a Medical Board exam without the studying and education and hope I pass”

• Heart

Hereforthesh

Chatty Member
I did not realise he was married before! How old is he?
I'd guess early 20's. Around 22 I'd guess.
He's 22-ish and Koda looks like she's 16. Gross!!!
Isn't he like 27 now? Always shocks me as he looks way older than what he is, thinking around my age late 30's. Plus he's already been married and divorced...
He turned 29 this past November.
Dakota turned 27 last week BTW.

• Wow
  • Haha

Hereforthesh

Chatty Member
Who knows who comes up with their criteria.
Hell, I don't see the point in having a media day for an attraction that's technically been open for weeks either, outside of actual news media (i.e. tv stations). All the YouTubers have already shoved it down our throats forever now. What new info could they have possibly given out?

• Heart
If it's anything like his Enchantee review, he'll have had a breathtaking experience with a highly intelligent tour guide where he gets to see things most of us only dream of, but will feel like it was too cold and it probably would've been better to cuddle up in his bed and watch youtube videos about ice instead.
We can't even suffer through any more of this...he blames it on the weather/water.

Screen Shot 2023-07-25 at 5.27.19 PM.png

• Haha

Nicotheicon

Chatty Member
So is it a “straight guy” thing to do to call another dude, a daddy? The fact that he called Josh D’Amaro “Daddy Josh” confirms a lot. I feel sorry for Kota when he comes out of the closet when they’re like 4 kids deep but not then again she’s dumb enough to not see any of the signs that are visible from space that her boyfriend is a major chick

Reactions: 5

Hammerstone

VIP Member
All of his "weight loss journeys" have been abject failures, because they aren't lifestyle changes. Liking the theme park lifestyle along with the cruises is not conducive to maintaining good health and fitness levels, period. Very few vloggers look better now then when they started (not considering age).

Ultimately, Adrian has no control, and the path he has taken with constant cruises and feeling then need to eat everything in sight will yield more "didn't fit" videos for any future rides.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5