Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DA Stella

Chatty Member
Some "healthy" people do and some don't. What "healthy" people DON'T do is have a full meal an hour and a half before dinner and then have three apps, two entrees and three desserts AT dinner, then decide an hour later that pizza sounds good.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

NanTeaDrew

VIP Member
Someone needs to inform him, you don't need to be a genius to make an appointment for the Genius Bar at an Apple Store.

• Haha

Wusubby

Chatty Member
New 'Announcement' video just been posted.

Should be titled, "e-begging so you morons can pay for my holiday". If you can't afford excursions dont do them. Jesus, me and wifey have cut back to afford our disney cruise with all the little extras (wine package for me, 😉)

Screenshot_20230313_223349_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20230313_223414_YouTube.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow

McSmooth

Just found this thread. My wife and I were on the same Alaska cruise as this guy.

We only came across him a couple times, so we really don't have any interesting tea for you.

Honestly, didn't even know who he was until after we returned home.

DukeOfKent

VIP Member
Didn't he say he was joining a run club or training for a 10k? God forbid he take extra steps.

View attachment 2339951
For fun and to satisfy my own curiosity, I mapped it out. I was even conservative and started him at the very back of the parking lot and not where his location dot is showing.
1690560070741.png

It's only about 0.627 miles or about 1 kilometer. Good luck doing that 10 times in a row if you find it particularly arduous just to do once.

• Haha
  • Heart

Its Got Flavur

VIP Member
He is embarrassing. He's never done a real 5K. He's only done the Castaway Cay 5K which is in segments on your own. It's not timed. He basically walked it.

I love how he's blaming the time of arrival on failing. He makes so many excuses. Dude, you are obese. You don't exercise. You never practiced. But yet you still demand praise. Kota was with the balloon ladies. How did she finish the race? He has got to be the most unlikable of the Disney World vloggers and that's saying something. Adrian, people don't ridicule you for being fat. They ridicule you for being annoying and making excuses.

• Heart

CMDisney

VIP Member
Quote on 4/12 "Bad news. My laptop is officially not strong enough to stream video games. I can still stream normally with Q&A’s and such but no games. Gonna keep saving for that upgrade in the future. I am still gonna play Fallen Order on my own however"

Today...
Ahhhh... Subtle request for handouts? 🥴 :rolleyes:

• Haha

Hammerstone

VIP Member
I honestly don't know how he's on these weight loss drugs, which are supposed to be an appetite suppressant. I'm on wegovy for 17 days as I want to lose weight after struggling with my food despite exercising a lot, and I genuinely couldn't care less about food. The amount of big meals he still has, along with the frequency I just couldn't even comprehend

DukeOfKent

VIP Member
I don't know much about these new weight loss drugs, but don't they work by suppressing the user's appetite? Could they be effective on someone who goes on cruises every other week where there's food everywhere and everyone just eats all the time not because they're hungry but simply because it's there?

Nicotheicon

Chatty Member
1A0F47C4-9EFE-48C3-8BE7-C31EA22AA156.jpeg

the constant begging for subs is gross dude. Let your skills, content, and talent drive traffic not this constant begging. He keeps trotting around like he’s owed a level of accomplishments and he’s been really been amping it up

DA Stella

Chatty Member
I don't really mind adults who are obsessed with Disney. I don't GET it, but I don't mind. But what I find irritating is those adults who are obsessed with Disney and act like children. Going ape shit when they see a "character". Do they know that's actually an adult human wearing a character costume??? Sometimes I wonder. Or a grown ass adult who carries a doll around and gives it a chair at the dinner table in a restaurant and acts like it can see or feel or get hungry or sad. It's just so weird.

• Heart

DA Stella

Chatty Member
Why does he persist in going to buffets and food events? He has to know he has zero self control. Is he trying to die?

• Sad

Jaycee13

So is it a “straight guy” thing to do to call another dude, a daddy? The fact that he called Josh D’Amaro “Daddy Josh” confirms a lot. I feel sorry for Kota when he comes out of the closet when they’re like 4 kids deep but not then again she’s dumb enough to not see any of the signs that are visible from space that her boyfriend is a major chick
Four kids or four “nuggets”?

• Haha

Wusubby

Chatty Member
100% True! I have a close friend that tried this route the beginning of the year. He was already losing weight diet wise and once he got on the injection route he got SO dependent on the medication that he went back to eating like shit and isnt gaining but also isn't losing. I see this happening to Adrian. I don't seem him putting down the fork on a cruise trip and will lean (and lean HEAVY) on the medication to do it's job so he wouldn't have to change anything about his eating habits.

If he was someone else i would probably be more optimistic about this venture but i don't see this being anymore than a prolonged content grab. It'll all be forgotten when the holidays hit
Plot twist, he loses the weight, stops the medication and keeps the weight off. He's more secure in himself, calls of the engagement and finally shasays out the closet. 😀

• Haha