Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DonnyBergerStan

VIP Member
I give Koda a little bit of a pass because I think we'd all go a bit insane spending that much time with a vlogger. Struggling to find a good balance between trying to have fun but most of the time not being able to hide how annoyed I am with it all.

My feelings on the vlog are mixed. I liked that he encourages tipping and appreciation for the cast members early into the vlog - was almost going to like the video for that but then I read this and got annoyed.

ThemeParkExpress.png

Such a try hard, do you really think it's smart to go the Adam Hattan route? Things have shaped up really well for him! :ROFLMAO:

Did have a chuckle at worrying about not being hungry enough for dinner after the late lunch, then ordering a half dozen apps and entrees. Not saying I wouldn't do the same on a 4-day cruise, but rolled my eyes with each additional dish.

Nicotheicon

Chatty Member
Thoroughly convinced he didn’t end up fitting on the bike but being that it’s him he won’t be fully transparent just like he’s never been transparent about his weight, using DAS, and other very noticeable things. His video choice to only film just the “bucket seat” POV seems odd

… and what’s with this bs “I’m in the range of 330-340lbs” that’s a HUGE difference and not to mention he said he was 325 less than a month ago. Dude can never be honest or truthful with his viewers

What the What?!

Thank you, 😀. First one is next month a nice 4 night mini break. It's a little rest bite from my caring duties for wifey. Always need a little break every now and then.

Other is a Disney cruise. Heard rumblings that twatten is going on one. Fingers crossed its not mine. Spoke to wifey and if he is on the same cruise and vlogging. I'll be having a word to bot use any footage of us in the shot. Doesn't matter if he blurs our faces my wife's wheelchair is slightly unique so would still be identifiable.

All the gear, no idea. Comes to mind. But hey at least his stans are paying for his alaskan excursions.

Yup hours cut but somehow can still blow three grand on new camera and then moans he can't stream games anymore due to his gaming machine being shit.

He's been saying he needs to upgrade his gaming PC for the last year. 3k could have got him a nice rig tbh.
@Wusubby absolutely! 🥰 I have done sailings on only the DCL Dream and the DCL Wish! As an extraordinary care giver, you deserve a fabulous vacation/holiday! 🥳🎉🚢 I agree, no vlogger should ruin your trip. Even though Adam is one of the few to blur out people’s faces, I totally understand. It is quite intrusive and unacceptable!🤬 Notwithstanding, stay safe and have fun!

Yea it maybe be 1 of those stories where the woman secretly knows her boyfriend/ husband is 🌈..but they stay together because both of them want children in the future an want a straight family background for public appearance..

Maybe she really does want a baby now like a.s.a.p an he may want kids too in the future but for now i feel like he really wants to keep doing the whole some disney theme..

*For appearances*

🤷

However if Koda does turn up prego we will just pretend like they actually had sex 😌 as a couple..

Wusubby

Chatty Member
I'm sure that's why the first one divorced him.
We don't know the reason they got divorced, however this whole narrative that she got bored of being his beard is getting old.

Is there a such thing as a "groom-zilla"? There is now.
Yes, yes there is and I'd rather have a bride-zilla over a groom-zilla. Dealt with two before and never ever again. I'll cancell and give a full refund before going there ever again.

justme23

I got a real strong PMM vibe from his latest review of Margaritaville. He seemed over the top excited for little things, too positive, and kept using the same words over and over again.

Twofingerpoint

Lucky for Adrian, the best Bariatric Center in the country is in Tampa.

Jaycee13

I cannot watch him any longer. Is he just making videos telling us of his plans or does he still post semi regularly at parks or on cruises?

Wow! I saw the Jackie collab, but not the PCDev one. I thought you were joking, so I had to look it up. And at Typhoon Lagoon of all places!

I'm kind of surprised Adrian is doing collabs with people. In livestreams before, he's thrown shade at other Disney vloggers. I'm wondering how long he'll be able to play nice with others.

It'll be interesting to see if pairing up with other vloggers will boost his channel. I haven't looked at the stats, but I don't think PCDev's or Jackie's channels are growing as rapidly as a year ago.

I wonder if Adrian would collaborate with PMM? FRE could have a field day with that.

Oh whats the tea who was shading in his live streams? I was also surprised to see him an Devin together..i took Mr.Charmming to be a 1 man band now 🥴

Tampa_Life

Chatty Member
He allegedly "works" for his parents' company, but he seems to get a LOT of time off to go on cruises. Plus he cruises with his family frequently and those Disney cruises aren't cheap. I have to presume his parents aren't struggling financially. Oh, and he also lives in a house on his parents' property so he likely doesn't pay them rent.
His parents home and property are both pretty modest.

Whatthevlog

Welcome to the thread! I'm sure Kota will give us plenty of things to talk about even if it's her disinterest.
Thanks!

I wonder how many bridges Adrian will burn this haunt season. If I remember correctly, he gave a few places some pretty bad reviews and he hasn't been invited back. It may have been Howl-O-Scream and maybe some others. I can't remember.